All Comments on 'My Saving Grace Pt. 08'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
becky7becky7over 7 years ago
Excellent!!

This was a very well-written story with a great plot. I loved how you included the entire family and also all of the other characters. You are absolutely correct the continuation of Grace and Kevin's love deserves it's own story. I hope that the others are still included as well; and mom and dad come around to enjoy their grandchildren and the love of their children.

I also request that you possibly have a story or two revolving around Fleur and Elizabeth.

Good luck in your new job.

Becky

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Perfect ending (so far)!

As all good things must come to an end so did this part of Kevin & Grace's story, once more you delivered great drama and a tale of love that awarded the righteous and brave. With Trent finally gone I'm really looking forward to see their relationship flourish and their parents finally accepting them fully as a devoted loving couple (they should have seen this coming a long time ago). I was a bit surprised with the reaction of some folks at the funeral but then again I really shouldn't be, they are humans after all and no matter what kind of a person he was he was still family. With that you managed to capture the essence of human behaviour and inner struggle in such situations.

I really like your approach with separating different stages of their lives and relationship into different series, as long as they stay in the limelight and have the other family members support and understand them there is no hurdle they can't overcome. It also gives us thematically closed sections to ponder about when done reading, like any good book there has to be some transition to allow the growth of characters and a new setting to sink into our minds. Plus the name "A state of Grace" does seem fitting :)

If you ever decide to do some spin-off stories for other characters I would second the Fleur & Elizabeth story, similar hardship but with different approach and characters offers great potential for a story.

The chapter and series as a whole both get a 5* from me, it was a very interesting and intriguing ride from the get-go. Hopefully you tackle the real life problems with equal success and determination as these stories and return with fresh ideas soon. Be safe and read 'ya soon!

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Well done

You did an amazing job with this story. You captured the all the emotions one would expect and you told it so fluidly. I believe you're a premier writer and i thank you for your time and effort in writing this fantastic tale. I like others am looking for to the continuation of the love between Kevin and Grace

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I Loved This Story Gave It A 5 All The Way. And yes Please Continue. Thank You!

va45va45over 7 years ago
Wonderful

Very good and loving story. Hope to read more.

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Fantastic story. Very well told. Looking forward to your next story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series

That was a great series. One of my favorites. I would have liked to see how you would've dealt with Lance coming out and that whole family situation but other than that I feel you did a wonderful job with this series. I look forward to the next.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great, wonderful and lovely story

I bow to the author.

One of the most wonderful stories I have read here. I loved this story shows what is true love, no matter if they are brothers and that is incest, I support Kevin and Grace in their relationship, although it is a history of LIT.

But I must say that one of the things I liked its history has been the way they have written about their relationship, everything has been about his feelings, the events that have occurred over them, and that everything you think has written about sex and maintained by Kevin Grace was erotic without pornography or sexual abuse descriptions. I hope soon to read more stories about Kevin and Grace, following the same line of My Saving Grace, something like a never ending story ... Kevin would be Atreiu and Grace would be the Princess of the Kingdom of Fantasy.

It may seem childish, but in this section of Literotica sex stories abound, but there are very few with the romanticism that has been written this story of Kevin and Grace.

It is a pity that it can not give more than 5*, because this story deserves much more.

I wonder how would their stories in the section Romance ... sure would be amazing.

I only ask you to continue writing stories like this, many readers will thank you.

Is for that you are one of my favorites author.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Great Ending

An excellent way to end that series. I look forward to your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

Your entire series kept me looking for the next chapter.

I enjoyed them all and will be looking for your future features.

Troy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Flair

You have a breath taking flair for story writing. Want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Excellent series. Looking forward to reading the sequel. Please keep writing, you're good at it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
What an ending...beginning?

Superb story! I look forward to whatever you have in mind for them next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

One of the best series I have read on this site. I believe that you are right when you said that their future deserves its own series and look forward to reading that series, too.

NakatoshNakatoshover 7 years ago
Thank you again

Always wonderful to read your stories.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Waiting for the Sequel

Great writing. Have enjoyed it very much. Thanks

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
New thread

This just gets better with each new chapter. Write when you can and be safe in the new workplace. Life truly runs in circles. Very large ones. You the Writer.

theysaidineedaprofilenametheysaidineedaprofilenameover 7 years ago

not complaining in any way the story is great but one little thing bugged me, the plow truck wouldnt have had a cummins in it unless it had a motor swop done. cummins it contracted with dodge, ford would be powerstroke. like i said great story, that little fact was just bugging me too much to let go.

mastopakyamastopakyaover 7 years ago
Great Story

I have read many stories here, but I have to say, My Saving Grace, is hands down one of the best written stories I have read in ages. You sir are a very accomplished writer. Please keep writing

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
Thank you

I loved every word of this story

You are a very gifted writer and an example for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow what an amazing talented author

Absolutely a masterpiece extremely well written.

My sister and I have lived as husband and wife for 35 years.

We were like Kevin and Grace in that we slept together even after our parents told us it was inappropriate as we were now teenagers and were always totally inseparable .She always came to my room and they would find us next morning.Nothing sexual ever took place so they gave up saying anything.

We told them we were going to spend our lives together when she was 19 and I was 18.Unfortunatley it did not go like Kevin and Graces outing did.Mom knew as Sue had told her when she was 16 that she was in love with me and mom told her she must not tell me.Dad when mad and accused me of molesting his little girl and threatened to call the police.Mom and Sue told him I had not and he would lose us if he did that.Sue told him we would emegrate to Canada and they would never see us again so he didn't do it.My brother did and I was arrested but released after we were both interviewed and they were happy it was consenting.We were told it was not in the public interest to prosecute us.All the family ostracised us some calling us perverts.We had to leave Welwyn Garden City and move to Torquay in Devon to be together.Family never accepted our relationship and my father took it to his grave.He loved the two grandchildren we gave him but refused to have us in his house.I never spoke to him or saw him again after that night.Mom was better but not much she told me she wished I had never been born or had died.Still we always had each other.Our relationship has never faltered.My brother has been married twice and is in an unhappy marriage and still calls us perverts.He always was a prat.

It's not been easy but you love who you love.Weare committed to each other and spend ever moment we can together.We have never ever spent a night apart even when she was in hospital I sat in a chair beside her bed and refused to leave.

We really loved your story and hope you write more but keep it real.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

Believable characters, great story. 5* all the way through. Fleur sounds like a tough Québécois, but someone great to know. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story but

Great story and I hope there is a sequel as long as you don't dishonour Grace & Kevin by compromising there undoubted true love for each other.

Build a story but not at their relationships peril. They don't deserve that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd like to take the opportunity to say I have been a reader of the stories on this site for three or four years now and this story is by far my favorite iv read and iv read many. With that said I'd like to say I sincerely hope that you do continue the story in some form or another because I unlike most men am not really all that into video style erotica so please continue this story line or write one simaler it's the best story iv read for many reasons

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

This was a great story. There was a great plot and the erotica tone was really a side part and not the focus. It was more of a romance story. Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
incredible find!

This was an incredible read. My goodness. I read the entire story in one day, seizing free moments here and there. I prefer the love story and romance focused stories and wish there were more like yours. Well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Fantastic story.

Thank You for allowing us the pleasure of reading it.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome story series

great story, loved how you mixed detailed firearm issues and computer tech, in a love story.

looking forward to many more chapters in future.

DarkMagicianLawDarkMagicianLawover 7 years ago
Simply put: The best story in this style I've ever read

As an uncanny, hopeless romantic, it is difficult to find a story like this out there.

A story about love, friendship, compassion, perseverance and heart & soul, combined with real emotions, a well thought out plot and two amazing characters in the form of Kevin & Grace.

This truly is an amazing read. And not only for the lack of grammatical errors, LOL :p

I hope for myself that I can find my Grace, as Kevin found his. This kind of love is just scintillating. It touched the deepest part of my soul.

Thank you CM for this masterpiece, I wish you the best for the future and am anxiously awaiting the sequel.

DML

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

I couldnt put it down. I felt like i was right there. Thanks again!! I cant wait to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Done!!

I don't finish many of the stories of this length because they rapidly become boring. Yours kept my attention easily. I also appreciated the fact that I didn't have to wade through grammatical, spelling, and other technical errors that plague most of these stories. You should try writing for other venues and maybe profit some from your talent.

MikeB58MikeB58about 7 years ago
Keep Going!

Good story, most chapters made it to my favorites list... and I'm a picky sob. Thanks for writing it.

Mysterious1963Mysterious1963about 7 years ago
When come the new episodes????

Hi CB,

did you already plan a new story with the two? I love this story and read it over and over again.

Please continue the story.

Greetings, Mysterious

ragnokzragnokzabout 7 years ago
nice

Saving Grace is a very well written and thought out story.

Thank you very much for an emotional and lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Loved this story. I hope there is another story with these two coming soon. I wanna see them married with kids.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 7 years ago
Great read for a difficult story line.

You are an excellent writer and your plot was very good. Please keep writing stories that are well written but not porn.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good one

Dude you have written a good story. I have read it twice not as a sex story but as a novel. You have a good sence of Writing so if you can go into fulltime writing and you may have your own book published. Mike Flamel

LovewilltearusapartLovewilltearusapartabout 7 years ago
Amazing!

This whole series is the best I've read on this site. Thank you for writing it and I can't wait for the next adventures of this couple.

meme165meme165almost 7 years ago
You brought a grown man to tears

Thank you for writing such a fantastic story, even better than "Hannah's Hero", which was very good.

Think about names for future installments, how about "Grace under pressure", or maybe "Grace and favor", or a twist try using Kevin somehow, I thought maybe wordplay on Kevlar, and Kevin being bullet proof

Anyway once again for writing fantastic stories, certainly as good as Beqchbum1958's stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When do you plan to post more stories of these two?

patiently waiting for the next story of these two.

ApocalipsaApocalipsaalmost 7 years ago
More

I need more, I'm going through withdrawals.

norwegianlionessnorwegianlionessalmost 7 years ago
More please!

Would love to read more about Kevin and Grace!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cant wait

i love this story and i can wait to find out what happens next. ill be watching and waiting for the next part. perfect score as far as im concerned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

You are a wonderful story teller. I look forward to more of your tales in the future.

meme165meme165almost 7 years ago
Worth another re-read

I have just (re-)read this series again (third times the charm, lol) before I embark on "A State of Grace" and like a good wine it improves with age

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
nice ending to this part

I the last chapter I thought it was a nice touch that Grace had told her Mother when she was 7 that she was going to marry Kevin.

OK...Was the Grant that Kelly fell in love with the same Grant that Grace had sex with and took her virginity?

If I remember correctly Grace had sex with 3 people. Matt , another, and Grant. She was not a "slut", but not a virgin either.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

What a wonderful story, beautifully written and full of love. There are a few stories on Lit that make reading sibling incest stories a real pleasure and this is one of them.

Sibling incest stories should be about the love and relationship between the siblings it doesn't need to be just about the sex.

To other Lit authors out there, please more stories like 'My Saving Grace' and to carbinemaster please keep writing stories like this. Just such a pleasure to read.

Thanks.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The further I read

the less I liked the people in the story

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this story. An adventure into a fictional fantasy that was most enjoyable. Thank you and I am heading off to read the next set of tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Ending

Not the best story on this site, but a solid one, even if it does read like a gun nut's wet dream from time to time. Too much emphasis on guns and god, but the bits around that were nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Series!!

I enjoyed every segment. Well done and keep writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Storylines

The whole story was amazing from start to finish. If State of Grace is as good i know I will enjoy it, family ties aside. I fully believe that with a few changes you would be able to publish this under the Urban Romance genre. Keep up the good story telling.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 6 years ago
True Romance is hard to find on a site like this!!!

I came by this story looking for some good LONG romance. I love the Romance more than the sex, and in literature I like the incest because its naughty (by social standards etc.) So it always spices things up for me. I started a couple weeks ago at the beginning of the incest/taboo series stories page here. I came across "A State of Grace" then decided I should read this before I read that.

I'm so so GLAD I did. The Characters came to life for me ( the Fact my Name is Kevin and I Have a lot in common with the main character helped, but wasn't needed) I was drawn in a swept up in it. I choked up when Kevin confronted his grandma. I held my breathe when he was rushed to the hospital after his own mother almost killed him (even though I knew he must live for "A State of Grace" to be written.

And Finally when Aunt Lily talked with Kevin outside Liza apartment I had a tear in my eye. You have quickly become a favorite of mine and I will be reading ALL your works soon and hope you keep writing more so I can keep reading them. ( I 5 starred and favorited every pt. of this tale)

As for some comments about guns and God With av pen name like "carbine"master you should expect Guns to play a big role in his stories and I think God was played very well... for me I believe in God but I'm not a fan of any religion that spout, hate or greed, or self righteousness, which excludes every organized religion I know of. Like I said me and Kevin have more in common that just first names.

Thank you Sir and Please keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

After reading this story from start to finish I find myself lost for words. I thank you so much for this story as it is the best love story that I have ever read. THANK YOU!

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Perfection

Have you thought of writing a book or series of books ...

It would be a bestseller for sure :)

10* x 10* thankyou.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
IT'S A WINNER!

A BEAUTIFUL STORY. LET'S HEAR SOME MORE PLEASE.

keobanion0keobanion0about 5 years ago
Like an old friend...

... a great story is always fun to re-visit, again and again!

I'm no longer sure how many times I have re-read this story, from beginning to end; suffice it to say that it's probably a few more than 'several'. And I think I can safely say that it will not be the last, either.

Now, it's on to re-visit 'A State of Grace'; that's a pretty good one, too, and worth (yet) another read...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As I felt her soft sensuousness under my palms

I'm not trying to criticize, but Innate Objects are sensuous; People are Sensual...

Still a story worthy of the five stars I gave, I only wish it were ten instead of five...(BIG smile)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

This was a beautiful story. Very believable, the way you had them calling each other by their names instead of "little brother", or "big sister". I have read a lot of stories on here that they never use their given names. To me it make the story unbelievably, and hard to finish reading. Thank you, and keep up the great work

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Amazing Ending

This series was awesome, while most people leave the story here and dont continue any further im so glad to hear you will be continuing it. On to the second part now xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Cant wait for your next story on these to. loved it very much. PLEASE continue this story

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
What a wonderful story

Thank you for an absolutely superlative storyline, I enjoyed it immensely.

Author, keep writing please.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing Writing!

You have a true gift of adding the right amount of detail where needed to paint a perfect mental picture of what's happening & captivate all of us. Thank you for sharing & I am exciting to read more of your stories.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

Finished my third read and time to start my third read of A State Of Grace xD

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Overall this was an enjoyable read. I gave every chapter 5 stars. But chapter 6 was my favorite. I can only describe it as powerful. It was so well done. IMO, the Trent character’s demise, though very well done, seemed a bit premature. Maybe one or maybe two chapters could have been added just for Trent. And I’m sorry, but I absolutely LOATHE the character of Kelly. Six freaking years and she could not respect Kevin enough to tell him about Grant before going ahead and bedding him? At that time Kelly must have had as much respect for Kevin as she would have had for a piece of gum sticking to her left boot. You made her betrayal so horribly vile. The only way I think you could have made it worse was to have Kevin find Kelly bouncing on Grant’s lap at their table in the restaurant giving everyone a good show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Please keep writing. Wonderful.

ThandrosThandrosover 2 years ago

What an amazing love story! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor kevin, was "head over heels" in love with his Girlfriend of 6 years, then she cheats on him and they hadn't even had sex all those years, if he wasn't with kelly he would been hitting grace the day he was legal.

Although this was mentioned as a funny as instance in the story, but the fact the the guy kelly cheated on kevin was the same guy who fucked his now gf/sister in the past lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Loved all chapters. Looking to find the other stories about them.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

---> "Okay, detective," the guard replied, also giving Trent the eye. "Should we see him out to the waiting

---> room, to make sure he doesn't get lost, considering the emotional turmoil he must be feeling?"

---> "I think that might be best, Officer Adams. Thank you. I'll be sure to mention your attention to your

---> duties to your supervisor."

---> "Thank you detective," he replied. To Trent, he gestured toward the doors to the waiting area. "This

---> way please, sir."

---> "I know the way, you fucking rent-a-cop!" Trent snapped, as he turned towards the doors.

Okay, so in real life I have been both an armed security officer and a licensed police officer. While I personally tried to be as courteous as possible when dealing with Security Guards, I was only one out of a hundred cops who did so because I had experience from BOTH SIDES.

But in the real world, 99.99% of Policemen carry a hatred for Security Guards. There's a plethora of reasons for this, but the biggest issue most likely comes down to money. Police Officers rely heavily on their "extra jobs" to make enough money for their comfort items such as a newer car or maybe a boat for recreation. Maybe a higher mortgage to get that house in the nicer neighborhood. Places that are at risk can obtain a Security Guard at a lower rate than it would take to get an off duty Policeman.

Policemen generally treat Security Guards with a great deal of disrespect in spite of the fact that nearly every armed Security Guard on duty would rush in to assist the cop that just insulted him. Next time you write an interaction between the two entities like this, please get it correct. Your dialog wasn't even close to believable from my personal experience. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

100% love it , I love how , the main character and his love love for grace his everything, this isn’t just a incest story this is a love story

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Loved it

Great storyline from start to finish. I was a little disappointed with his parents attitude, I thought at the end when he saved so many of the family they may have relented at the funeral and accepted their unconditional love for each other. Perhaps in time they may …⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this was a truly memorable one. So happy they got their happy ending (or the start of one at least). I knew Trent was bad news but turning into a murderous psychopath... damn. I can't even say it's not plausible because people can be goddamn crazy, especially a clearly unstable guy like that is pushed and pushed. I guess he just snapped. Glad Kevin was able to remember his lessons when it came down it and saved all of their lives. I'm looking forward to reading the A State of Grace series next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is by far, the best story I have ever read. I’m 51 year old man.and a lot of had me crying like a little kid. Most of it felt like I was there beside them, experiencing it with them. Except for the brother and sister, a lot could be related too. Then everything he did just for the whole love, was truly just for her. Congratulations on a very well written story.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

I just finished this and I have to say it's amazing. Thank you for writing and sharing this. Now I have to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous