All Comments on 'My Seduction into CD'ing & Gay Sex'

by pantycladlad

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That is a 5 star wow.

Thank you very much for posting .. I do so love the plot and everything about it .. more of the same would be wonderful !!!

steffie.roberts@Yahoo.com

SexykendraSexykendraover 9 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This is so close to a fantasy of mine it's scary!!!! I loved it... I haven't read your other story but this was soooooo gooood!!!!!!!!!! Please write more and if you need any ideas I would LOVE to help.You can really write and describe things so well. Don't let your talent go to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

I love it so much. It one of my fanatics I have Cum twice in reading this. That is so good cause I am a man of 65 it unbelievable Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

MORE!! MORE!! PLEASE!!! This story of a pervert easing an unsuspecting first-timer into satisfying his hot nasty urges is just too wonderful! I really loved this, made me hard and horny every time I read it..let's see what happens now that he's being traded like a whore to a new "boyfirend".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish I could've been an Alicia ;)

My "panties" are soaked now! Thank you kind sir!

t1m1d1t1m1d1over 9 years ago
Oh god!

Wonderful story, thank you!

How I wish this would have happened to me when I was 18! A strong man to help me dress up and slowly dominate me!

MuskratSamMuskratSamover 9 years ago
I'm not sure why I liked this so much...

...because your basic premise was pointless. What 18 year-old boy can't be left alone for a weekend? Maybe a juvenile delinquent. What 18 year-old boy would put up with it? Maybe a sissy sub, but you don't explain what it is about this 18 year-old that makes him so unlike every other boy his age. And it's so pointless, because he IS eighteen, he COULD be left alone, and he's already working for the neighbour. So why wouldn't you just have him say he wants to stay home and finish the work he's doing for Mr. Ferguson?

And in his province 18 year-olds can have "some" alcoholic drinks? Really? I don't know anywhere where it's not all or nothing—how would you ever enforce laws that only permit "some" drinks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lovly,

wiosh it had been me, way backb wehem it was a,lllv illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why not me

This was so wonderful what young boy would not love having Mr Ferguson guide they in to womanhood

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
Yum, what a great story and loved the end

Thanks for a really good story of a young man learning his real sexual character and needs through training to be a sexually submissive sissy that needs to be his true self to be at peace with his real person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Hope you continue with this story . I love the way you set up this story . And dreamed something like this would have happened to me .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The leap of faith

Every story requires a leap of faith from the reader. Most, like this one, ask us to set aside a certain amount of disbelief in order to enjoy the story. However, this is a delicate arrangement.

This story, like so many on Literotica, portrays the 18 yr old protagonist as being so hopelessly naive that it just isn't credible. Add in the note from the parents and I began to wonder if the original age of the CD was closer to 12-14 ("I need to go potty"?! Really?? Ugh). I know it is a fantasy piece, but that is all the more reason why the storyline and it's execution need to be well constructed. Moreover, words like elicit and rejoined, may sound fine from a thesaurous's perspective, but only really serve to draw attention where attention is not warranted.

On the positive side, the dialog, though a bit formal, is reasonably credible and the inane Daddy references are kept to a miimum. While often derailed by endlessly detailed descriptions of women's clothing, the story finds its legs during the sex scenes. Which is good since this is supposed to be erotic fiction!

archibaldyarchibaldyover 8 years ago
Fabulous story of seduction

Of course there were anomalies in the story, but the general theme of an older man seducing a younger one via crossdressing is one I love, and this was so well written. I loved the innocence of the boy, the stages of seduction, his increasing participation and figure 18 was a necessary legal age. Keep writing stuff like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree -- 5 star for sure !!!

This story was fantastic - one of the best on Literotica. It's exactly what I want to be -- a CD slut for an older man with a big cock. I especially enjoyed the holding, cuddling and kissing. It's wonderful when a CD is appreciated and treated as a sexy woman. Instead of just being used as a sex slave (which I also enjoy) I much prefer having a "boyfriend" who treats me wonderfully, holding and kissing me. You see, I used to be "bi" but now that I dress up more regularly, I have found that I'm so attracted to older men and I now have admitted to myself that I'm gay. Please tell more stories like this one. It was fantastic !!!

sweetfairiesweetfairieover 8 years ago
Amazing story!

What a wonderful way to discover your inner gurl! I so wish that I would have had a neighbor like that when I was 18--I would have learned the joys of my feminine side so much earlier. I just couldn't help but remember my first time being dressed and sucking cock (same event) as I read this lovely story!

marciajonesmarciajonesabout 8 years ago
fantastic

one of the best stories i have read i was so wishing it was me all the way through thankyou so much xxx

slim3806slim3806over 7 years ago
Great story

I teally enjoyed reading it, would have loved that to have happened to me but sadly it never did. Closest I came was in my 50's when I was well and truly fucked by a dominant top, I still love thinking back on those times.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 6 years ago
To Be Young Again

Love the story. I started dressing young . Dreamt of an older man like that. I was a very tiny, skinny, shy teen. Spent many hours at home dressing up dreaming of a man turning me into a girl. I can totally understand how easy it would have been for a man to seduce me like that. At 18 I was still a virgin, afraid of talking to girls, curious about men. I wanted to be a girl so bad, I still do. Love to talk to others like myself or men that like fems like me. I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
that first touch

As the hand sliding up your skirt finds your Cock and Balls, is the moment of truth. Did the guy know you were a CD, or will it be a shock for him? Most, like me, of course cannot make themselves into a credible Fem, and the guy with his hand on your (albeit small) package wants to USE you as much as you want his (much bigger) COCK inside your throat or arse-pussy. You are probably already playing with his prick and most of us will then take it straight in their mouth for a full blow, or just to get it stiff enough to FUCK our quivering anus (well mine does). Tights are usually a write off, but stockings can usually last a few screwings. It's a 50/50 chance that ALL your clothing will need washing, certainly some of them will, so a little cash towards upkeep is welcome, particularly if you've taken a Gang-Bang, and it gives you that delicious feeling of being a WHORISH SLUT when they abandon you, covered in their spunk and other less pleasant stuff. I always carry at least two changes of out fit! I mean I want to be used by as many cocks as I can in a session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who Knew

Who knew that helping a neighbor with yard work could work out into a new and exciting lifestyle

pantycladladpantycladladover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Dear Steffie,

Tried to sent a proper thank you from my Yahoo mailbox, but your address appears to be closed,

Would have loved to share ideas and more.

Sincerely,

sissy erica (pantycladladlad)

JoannePareJoannePareover 2 years ago

Dearest Erica,

It is a wonderful story of love ang bisexualitty, you have so much more to expand with as Alicia goes to live with Mr.Ferg.

Hope you do expand on this.

Thank you

Joanne

XOXOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the most lovely story about cross dressing and gay loving. I may just have to go to a gay bar and find a new friend.

Luv & Kisses

Samantha

Please keep writing!! 🙏

MarieChaliceMarieChaliceabout 2 years ago

This has become one of my favourite seduction stories on here! Such a sweet girl in the making.

Wet_TrannyWet_Trannyalmost 2 years ago

Only on page 2, but as a sexy drag queen, I can’t imagine any thrill in dressing up in a girls style slacks and flat heels. (Though maybe they’re clever “transitional garments for this character.) But really, I wouldn’t be caught dead in pants or flats when dressing up! Those aren’t sexy or feminine :( It’s skirts and high heels all the way!

niftywriterniftywriterover 1 year ago

You just nailed one of my favorite fantasies. It is almost perfect. From being seduced into gay sex all the way to being dominated by a well hung man of color. If that had happened to me as a young man I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be married and a father of two. Of course back then I'm sure I would have run like a scared pup! Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

it was a wonderful story that i wished it would have been me Mr Ferguson was a wonderful hot guy . story was great from the beginning to end , Robert springhill fl.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies9 months ago

Very well descriptive story! This was all under the guise of just trying to understand how girls think! Mr. Ferguson played his part well ! He seemed very understanding and loving. I myself might have given into all of what Mr. Ferguson was doing! Also, I didn't understand the "plan" until you wrote Mr. Cannon into this story! Like Alicia, I would have been very embarrassed and humiliated when Mr. Ferguson openly told Mr. Cannon I was a boy and that I liked being a girl, in every way !

In some ways, I wish I had found an understanding man like Mr. Ferguson to help me similarly. I still do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous