My Sessions with Sammie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

I knew he was ejaculating. His pelvis pressed firmly against mine as his penis pulsed inside me. I knew he was unloading his sperm inside me. I lay there panting as he completed his first coupling, the very erotic coupling with an older woman.

Finally he collapsed on me, his cock still buried inside of my womb. His face buried in my breasts as we lay there panting, sweating but still coupled together. I reached up and caressed his head as he lay across my chest.

"Sammie, that was magnificent; you were fantastic. You made me cum so hard; you are a marvelous lover,"

We lay together, still coupled together, his cock pulsing inside me, as we fought to catch our breath. Our chests were slippery with sweat from the passionate and wild fucking we had just experienced. I caressed him as he rested his head on my breasts, and I savored the post-coital bliss of having his large erection remain deep in my womb.

I was confident that this was not the final coupling we would enjoy today!

I knew at that moment, that I would always be willing to give a young attractive his first sexual experience. After all, someone has to do it, right?

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12