My Sexual Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The item she was holding to spank the black guy was a belt. A plain leather belt, but it was enough to make him whimper as she brought the fake dildo up to his face and forced him to suck it. He was clearly enjoying it, as his dick was rock hard, but the fact that he was into being whipped and forced to suck a fake dick made me think he was a full blown masochist. Within minutes, he came all over the floor while the woman assaulted his mouth.

She looked at his mess, then made a sound with her tongue, pulling the dildo out of his mouth. She said something incoherent to the camera, but we could tell she was disappointed. She then got up behind him and slammed her fake dick inside his ass and started thrusting, while still hitting his back with the belt. By the end of the session, he was clinging to her side as she released his restraints, dropping him to the floor. Mom was also released, but she was done so more slowly, given that she was hanging in mid air. The Latin girl, in turn, was also released, her wheel now facing right side up. Everyone stepped out and were greeted with handshakes and high fives. A small cleaning crew was sent in for a few minutes before we were let in.

I quickly grabbed Keisha and Ox, pulling Keisha into a cage and forcing her to watch as I teased her with the butt of a whip. I then gestured for Ox to tie up Jane in a wheel and put her upside down as well. Ox then walked up to Jane and asked if she wanted to feel his dick, which was now getting hard to a full 8 inches. Jane nodded yes, but Ox pushed away from her and walked over to me, placing a hand around my shoulder and kissing my cheek. I then rattled Keisha's cage and put my hand around Ox's dick, yanking it a few times before pulling him into a kiss. Though we acted tender towards each other, we knew we were driving the girls mad. Within moments, Keisha was clawing at her cage and bearing her teeth like a wild animal.

Jane, in turn, was trying to break free of her restraints to get our attention, so Ox moved up to her and took a small whip and brought it over her double d-tits. He then pulled the wheel around and Jane went spinning for a few seconds, winding up on her side, her eyes shut tight. Ox then smiled as he brought his fingers up to her pussy and started thrusting three inside her. She screamed in pleasure as his fingers worked like a vibrator. I smiled as I walked over to Keisha's cage and grabbed her neck through the bars. I pulled her to the very edge and brought the butt of my whip to her lips, shoving them inside. She sucked on it like she was giving it head, and as soon as she was getting used to it, I pulled it out, causing her to moan.

I then opened the cage, grabbed a collar and slapped it around her neck, pulling on the chain to get her out of the cage. I then put her on her knees and brought my hard dick to her face, letting her lick it before pulling it out of her reach as well, "If you want this! Lick my feet first!" I said to her.

She huffed, then bent down and started licking my toes like a dog. I smiled as she licked her way up to my ankles as well, then tugged on her chain and forced her away from me. I then got onto my knees and brought my dick up to her ass, and pushed in, fucking her anally and sending her over the edge into a sexual frenzy. As we fucked, I looked over at Ox, who was now giving Jane his dick while shoving his whole hand into her pussy. I then looked over at the only other pairing in the room, as I had not even bothered to see what they were doing.

Jeff was tied up in a rope like my mom was, being unable to move unless Nick pulled on the him to make him rotate or something. He was also gagged, though instead of a ball gag, Jeff had a ring gag, which kept the mouth open so he wouldn't be able to bite down on a dick or anything. Nick was taking a cat o' nine tails whip across Jeff's cock and balls, causing him intense pain, but oddly, Jeff wasn't squinting or anything. In fact, he was open mouthed and panting like a wild dog. Nick then lowered him a few inches and started taking a paddle from the table and brought it across his ass, as well as shoving his dick inside Jeff's mouth through the ring gag.

Within minutes, Jeff was ready to cum, I could see his balls tightening, but instead, they held on. I realized then that he was wearing a cock ring, and smiled as I pounded into Keisha that I should have done the same thing to myself, then I wouldn't be cumming this soon, as I felt my balls tighten. I then pulled out of Keisha's ass as I erupted with cum all over her back. She cooed as she felt my hot seed spray all over her, and moaned in extreme pleasure as a result. Ox and Jane lasted a few minutes more before Ox came inside Jane's mouth and Jane came all over Ox's hand.

We quickly dislodged from our partners and helped our slaves out of their restraints. As we left, Keisha kept clinging to me, whispering that she wanted more of my cum. As soon as we were free and clear from everyone else, including Kelly, who was still waiting for her turn, she got onto her knees and took my dick back in her mouth, sucking me dry. Ox and Jane also came up beside us, watching her move her mouth over my dick. Her tongue was amazing, and I soon felt the urge to cum again, but instead of pulling out of her mouth or trying to move her onto her back, I let her suck until I came inside her mouth, and she swallowed my cum whole.

Afterwards, we went back and watched the remaining groups perform to their abilities. I watched as Adam's dick was placed inside a cage of its own and he was forced to suck on a large 10" dildo that was at least 6" thick, and soon saw two women in their forties fuck the Latin twins side by side while hanging low from the ropes. And by the time Kelly's group went by, I was so physically turned on, I decided I wanted to get fucked by a big stud, so I got Ox to put his dick in my ass and thrust away, while I ate Jane's pussy. As we fucked, I almost completely ignored Kelly, who had suddenly gotten all three of the Masters to focus on her alone and leave the other two slaves hanging, literally. She was having a gangbang and enjoying every second of it.

I quickly saw what was happening and stopped the fucking to watch as she took three dicks in her holes, while the other two slaves were forced to watch her get all the sex. Then, after one of the Master's pulled out and came over her tits, he walked over to the slaves and presented his dick to them to clean. which they did hungrily. Then, another Master pulled out of her ass and did the same, then the one in her mouth. By the time all three Masters' dicks were clean, Kelly was sexually exhausted and covered in cum. She was quickly escorted out and brought into a shower room to be cleaned off, and the final group was ready to be brought in.

I quickly excused myself to watch her get washed off and managed to observe the other two slaves cleaning her off by licking the cum off her tits, while she roamed their bodies in the process. I had gotten so hard that I decided to crash their party and have my share, but before I could, Kelly turned the shower off and left the two other slaves aalone, walking towards me and gesturing me to the side. When I had met up with her at the entrance, she pushed me against the wall and kissed me deeply.

"I'm starting to see the appeal in BDSM!" she said after we broke our kiss.

We then left the groups alone in the exercise hallway, barely hearing where the next day's orgy was going to be held an went up to our room, fucking in the elevator on the way up. Once we were safely in the hotel suite, I picked her up in my arms and brought us to the bed, dropping her on the heart-shaped mattress and climbing on top of her, grabbing her engagement box from the nightstand.

"You know how we said we'd get an engagement ring after the orgies were done?" I asked her. She nodded and looked at the box, "Well, this morning Annette took Adam and me to a jewelry store and we picked out a pair of rings for you and mom, and this one's yours!" I then opened the box and showed her the ring. She took one look at it, her eyes widening at the size of the gem, and kissed me again, holding out her hand in the process. I then took the ring out and slipped it on her ring finger, and started kissing her all the way down to her pussy.

As I lapped up her pussy juices, everyone else quickly poured into the room, joining us by the bed and started fucking like crazy. After we all finished, Adam mentioned the third day's orgy was going to happen in the Spa around 8:00 AM, and that Annette wanted to speak with the four of us early next morning. I quickly acknowledged the info and turned to fuck mom in her pussy while she sucked on Anthony's dick. We lasted well into the early morning, finally stopping our sex at 1:00 AM. One by one, we all slowly drifted off to sleep, but Adam, mom, Kelly and I stayed awake in order for Adam to give mom her engagement ring as well.

Once she looked at it, she said it resembled the one that dad had given her, only instead of a gold gem in the center, his had two pear shaped sapphires on the sides, and a large diamond in the center. She then leaned in and kissed both me and Adam before turning on her side and settling into a deep sleep. We slowly followed suit, and I smiled into my pillow at how much dad's legacy was seeping into my life.

Generational Orgy: Day 3.

The four of us woke up early next morning and went down to meet Annette in the dining hall, and proceeded to talk about how the last day would proceed. Annette went into detail on how she had planned how to make it work. She said she had a friend who was a minister who would conduct the wedding ceremony to both pairings in front of the entire Orgy assembly, then once he pronounced us husbands and wives, he would give the command to start the last orgy on the spot, and we would strip nude and fuck along a large table. Everyone would soon follow us and we'd then roam around where everyone would have a chance to fuck the bride and groom however they saw fit.

Mom and Kelly automatically agreed to that, as did Adam and I. Annette smiled as she quickly got onto her knees to end the discussion as usual. This time, however, she only sucked my dick as Adam went around her and thrust his dick up her pussy from behind, and Kelly and mom went on either side of my, kissing and caressing my torso like they were worshipping a sex god. As they sucked on my nipples, I let my hands roam downwards to their asses and inserted my fingers, nudging them enough to elicit moans of pleasure.

I then leaned in and kissed my fiancé, then my mom, then back again. All the while, my soon to be stepdad was fucking the best cocksucker I have ever met, and we all took our sweet time with this fuck, since we didn't seem to care about anything else! At least until I looked at the clock and saw that we were in the same position for nearly an hour. Adam had intentionally slowed down so we could all savor our pleasure, but now that we were pressed for time, he sped up and shot his cum inside her pussy, while she double times my own dick and I came in her mouth.

We quickly got up and exchanged kisses and gropes before the four of us ran to the spa, where we barely missed the intercom activating and the male voice came through, "Good morning. I'm glad to see that everyone's up bright and early for this orgy. As I'm sure you're all wondering, today's orgy will be a page out of our yearbooks from several orgies back. Today, we're having a Bathhouse orgy. This means that all our guys will be fucking other guys and all our girls will....well, you get the idea. Short version, run wild and enjoy your own gender, cause that's all you have!"

I looked at Adam, and wasn't surprised to see that he had the wild grin he always got whenever we fucked each other, and pulled my hand as we began searching the rooms for a good place to start. We quickly found a large circular sauna room where Anthony, Nick, Ox, and Leo were sitting and relaxing on towels, waiting for the bell to go off to start the orgy, and we smiled as we entered and sat down. We waited for several minutes before we heard a distinctive chime through the intercom and started to pick a dick to suck. I quickly went up to Nick and bent over, pulling his 6" shaft into my mouth.

I positioned my body so that I was lying on my side as I took him in, and was unsurprised when I felt a mouth on mine. I momentarily pulled off of Nick to find Ox on my dick, then resumed sucking Nick like nothing had happened. I then noticed that Nick was leaning on his side too, taking in Anthony's dick as well. Our daisy chain was certainly growing in strength, as Adam took Ox's dick in his mouth, as Leo took in his, and I noticed that several more guys were entering the sauna as we sucked each other off. One by one, a dick was placed in someone's mouth and until our daisy chain reached full circle of the sauna, literally.

Then, while I was sucking off, Ox took his mouth off my dick and started lubing up my ass. He then slipped his hard dick inside it and started thrusting. Soon afterwards, one by one, guys started lubing up everyone's asses and plunged in. After we all fucked each other for several minutes, we all got to our feet and came in each other's mouths and asses. Afterwards, we all got to our feet and went exploring for more ass. I grabbed Nick and Ox and pulled their cocks after me and we strolled, hand on dick, as we searched for more cock. Along the way, we stopped by the women who were all eating pussy and moaning loudly like there were no men alive on earth and they were enjoying their final vestiges of pleasure.

Upon seeing them fuck and suck pussy, I got so hard I tossed Nick to the ground and bucked inside his ass while Ox fucked me from behind. We made so much noise, that we were spotted by the girls, who looked up and watched us fuck, while watching them fuck too. They then poured out into the hallway and surrounded us in pussy, rubbing themselves off until they squirted onto our bodies as we came inside our asses. By the time I was finished, I was filled with cum and pussy juice and still sexually charged, that I got hard again and just fucked my way through a dozen horny girls until I met up with mom and Kelly at the entrance to the spa itself. They looked like they had been through fucking marathons like me, and were surprised that I had no gotten into trouble by breaking the rules of the orgy today.

That night in the hotel room, everyone was on the receiving end of my dick, since I was still sexually charged from the day's events. I quickly came to orgasm twenty times that night, but was still getting hard so I finally had to be put on ice in the tub in order to completely drain my urges. Not the best way for me to go out that day, but given what was coming next, I could hardly blame them! I quickly got out of the tub, flaccid dick and all, and crawled into bed, falling asleep instantly.

Generational Orgy: Day 4!

The next morning, no one had sex! We got a call that the final event was not to happen until the evening at 7:00 PM in the banquet hall, and that sex was forbidden until then. Everyone was told to wear loose fitting formalwear, and no undergarments at all. Throughout the day, I was given strange looks from the guests as I roamed around the hotel, getting odd looks from a bunch of guys and upturned glances from the girls. Finally, things got so bad I went back to my room to prepare my vows, when I got a call from Annette that she needed to see me immediately down in the banquet hall a half hour before the final event.

By the time I got down there, Adam, Kelly and my mom were already there, wearing the best formalwear they could find. Mom and Kelly were wearing similar white strapless dresses that showed off their figures, while Adam was wearing what appeared to be a tuxedo, similar to my own. As I approached them, Annette came up behind me and slipped a hand over my hard-on.

"I hope you plan on using that all night!" she said, caressing it gently, "Otherwise, I would hate to see it go to waste!" I smiled as she turned me around and kissed my cheek. She was wearing a dynamite white dress that showed off her horny figure, hard tits and wet pussy. I smiled as she instructed us where to stand, Adam and me on the left, beside each other, Kelly and mom on the right, Kelly in front of mom since she was shorter. Then, she gestured behind her and a hunky gentleman came forwards.

"This is Thomas, he will be conducting your sermon this evening. We're about to start, so just stand there while we raise the curtain and be ready at a moment's notice!" she said as she walked away. We stood there as Thomas took his place between the four of us and the clock chimed in at 7:00 PM. Slowly, the curtain in front of us went up and a crowd of nearly a hundred people cheered at us, all in formal attire as instructed, not a single person giving me a dirty look like before. I looked from my left to right, and saw all my friends, past and present, standing beside us, guys on my left, girls on Kelly's right!

Thomas quieted the crowd and spoke through a microphone in front of him, and I realized he was the voice from the loudspeaker all those times, "Good evening. Welcome to the grand finale of the Generational orgy!" he said, "For the first time tonight, we're ending our Generational orgy with an unexpected twist, a wedding beyond which none has been done before at Seductive Swingers United. Christopher Jones, Kelly Lang, Adam Banks, and Alison Jones have come together in the spirit of sex and bisexuality to bring forth a union beyond which no one can dispute. They have fucked each other through thick and thin and come out stronger than ever, so it seems fitting that they come here today to celebrate their union with likeminded individuals like yourselves!"

He paused as the crowd applauded the four of us, then said, directly to us, "Do you, Christopher Jones, take Kelly to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, through gangbangs and orgies alike, so long as you both shall live?"

I smiled at Kelly, who smiled back, "I do!" I asnwered.

Thomas nodded, and turned to Adam, "Do you, Adam Banks, take Alison to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, through gangbangs and orgies alike, so long as you both shall live?" he asked.

Adam looked from me to my mom, and said "I do, sir!"

Thomas smiled and turned to his right, "Do you, Kelly and Alison, take these two men to be your lawfully wedded husbands? Do you promise to honor them and cherish them, to suck their dicks and swallow their cum, to obey them in Bondage and be faithful to them in swinger parties, so long as you both shall live?" he asked.

Kelly and my mom grinned at each other, then answered together, "We do, your honor!"

Thomas nodded as Annette came up beside him, took out two of the wedding bands, and said, "It is time for the vows. Kelly, Alison, take these bands and place them around Chris and Adam's fingers, and say 'I, insert name, take you to be my partner from now until the end of our days. May our sexual bliss spark many nights together, and mat our love shine brighter than the stars themselves'!"

Kelly and mom took the wedding bands and repeated the line, word for word. Then Thomas gave me and Adam the other wedding bands and said to do the same thing, which we did. He then smiled and addressed the crowd, "Then, by the power vested in me by the State of Las Vegas, and Seductive Swingers United, I hereby pronounce these couples husbands and wives. You may FUCK YOUR SPOUSES!

There was massive applause as Adam and I pulled off our clothes and grabbed our partners, stripping them in the process of pulling them over the table and plunging our dicks into their pussies right in front of everyone, and fucked away. Then, collectively, everyone in the room stripped out of their clothes and joined us in fucking each other. It was quite a sight, watching everyone fuck while Adam and I plunged into our wives. Minutes later, we saw couples lining up beside us as our Roommates naked forms lied the table and fucked away as well, like an entire wedding party of sluts.