My Sexual Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, it was exactly like it, because we all had fucked indiscriminately since we all started back in June. After about twenty whole minutes of fast-paced fucking, Adam and I came inside our wives, a consummation complete.

We then pulled out and brought our wives around the table, while our friends continued to fuck, and presented our wives to the crowd below. One by one, a guy here and a girl there started groping us, and all of a sudden, a group of guys grabbed our wives and pulled them away from us, while a group of women started moving their hands and tongues at Adam and I. We smiled as we watched out wives take a legion of cocks while we took on an onslaught of pussy. One by one, a woman lined her pussy or ass up with our dicks and we fucked them good, cumming inside them without hesitation. We stayed hard as another pussy came up to us after the last one left, and soon enough we had fucked the entire room at large of pussy.

While we had done so, we watched as Kelly and my mom took on handfuls of dicks, three at a time, one in each hole, and endured all their cum. Fortunately for us, and them, they were still on the pill for the time being, and eventually, once the entire room had fucked us all, we rejoined our friends at the head table, and made a grand departure, allowing the occupants to fuck themselves at their leisure.

We went straight to our room and didn't hesitate to fuck again, all ten of us, changing partners like swingers would. The entire night, we stayed wide awake, not bothering to sleep off our enjoyment or excitement. We had finally done it, we had fucked in our first Generational Orgy and made Seductive Swingers United history by being the first bisexual, semi incestuous marriage ever. I knew my story would end on a high note, and it did! A fucking awesome high note.

Epilogue:

We stayed at the hotel a few days after our wedding was over, as a sort of honeymoon, and in that time, we made some real connections that would last a lifetime. Nick and Ox eventually became a couple, and Jane started entering a relationship with Annette shortly after the wedding orgy. Keisha came by a few days after the wedding, saying she and her brothers were heading home soon, and asked if we could exchange contact info, so we could all get together in the future. We gladly shared our address and phone number, and were surprised to learn that Keisha lived just a few hours away from us.

When we finally decided to head home, the private jet was waiting for us, and our naked bisexual flight attendant friends were more than eager to join in on our return flight orgy. We fucked for hours, and the pilots were eager enough to let us stay on board even after the plane landed back home. We had such a good time with them that we even shared a few emails addresses as well.

Over the next few weeks, we continued to have various orgies with our friends at home, and once Adam, Kelly and I resumed college, decided to turn our house into a frat/sorority house for all our bisexual swinger friends at school, so that our sex lives could continue. My naked house policy remained in effect, and soon everyone who lived at our house knew that clothes were a thing of the past inside our walls.

The money from those videos went a long way and we soon found ourselves stinking rich from all the sex we've had on camera over the years. The films we made were a huge success, and made SSU a multibillion dollar company within a few short years. Because of our success, we were made Champion fuckers, a title reserved for their best porn stars.

About two years later, after graduating college with degrees similar to my dad's, Kelly and I stopped using the pill and had our first born son. We named him John, after my father. Around the same time, Mom and Adam had their first born son too, my new stepbrother, Zachary. They grew up together, but we kept them out of our poly-amorous lifestyle, only fucking once they were asleep in bed or when we went away to make our porn videos. We made one exception though. Our kids grew up with no clothes, except for when we went out in public, and learned to accept our lifestyle once they hit puberty.

Eventually, our contracts came to a close, but we stayed in contact with our friends from Seductive Swingers United, and continued to go back every few years or so to take part in the Generational Orgy. Eventually, however, we stopped once our kids grew too old to leave completely in the dark. When John and Zachary turned 18, the four of us let them join in our sexual adventures, and they quickly turned out the same as us, horny bisexual animals. They eventually met some nice girls to join in and we truly formed a wild family.

A very wild and sexually charged bisexual family of Semi nudists, who enjoyed incest, orgies, swinger parties, BDSM fetishes, and daisy chains. Everyone fucked everyone under our roof and no one ever said no. Our college friends lived close by, and their kids enjoyed the nude bisexual lifestyle too. We even brought in Nick and Ox's, Annette and Jane's, and Keisha's families into our orgies, and eventually formed our own little community of poly-amorous nude swingers.

My life was forever changed from being an ignorant virgin to having the best sex life ever. And nothing ever made it less than completely fucking awesome.

The End....