All Comments on 'My Shy Young Friend'

by addieQ

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningover 11 years ago
Omigod!

Wasn't expecting anything like this so early in the morning. I was just looking for something to glance at while drinking my coffee and now ten minutes later I'm going to have to change my panties before I leave the house. Beautiful in so many ways that I can't count. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This story is what Literotica is all about! Fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Always a party

When Addie shows up!

Jenshere2000Jenshere2000over 11 years ago
Left me soaking wet!

How could it get any better then this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yum

I'm masturbating over this right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

What a beauty!

More please !

HP

davidmcmandavidmcmanover 11 years ago
thank you

Addie,

That story was so beautiful I think I may cry. I realize how crazy that sounds, but I am moved in ways that I can barely express. I have long been a fan of your stories, but this is the first time I have left a comment.

There is something so deeply erotic about a shy vulnerable girl. Your descriptions were beautiful, both about Kim's personality and her body.

I did a search for that video clip, and watched it while I read the story. It was such a turn on imagining you two watching that together.

Addie... I love you!

David

addieQaddieQover 11 years agoAuthor
thank you everyone

This is from the author. I just wanna say how much I appreciate everyone's kind words. It means a lot to me - really and truly.

This was an emotional story for me to write.

peace to everyone,

addie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!

Wow the innocence jas makes it soooo HOT...I LOVE IT!!!

IkemaIkemaover 11 years ago
Glad to see you back :-)

Love your stories and love you! Hope I don't have to wait as long for the next one, but this was well worth the wait. I've been following you from the start and honestly look for your stories daily. I feel they are truly unique, in a good way, and have a genuine feel. Thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back

Thank you for the lovely story...It brought me back to my own initial experiences. Please keep writing as you have the gift!

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Lovely!

A wonderful descriptive innocent moving story! Thank you!

1montoya1montoyaover 11 years ago
Exquisite

Addie you are the best writer on here, and your material portrays incredible feeling. Absolute perfection. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Addie: clever girl a wonderfully erotic, involving piece of prose!

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoover 11 years ago
Lovely!

A lovely story. I'm glad you had a special love, and I hope you find it again. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a very beautiful and loving story. so innocent.....will this continue?

StephenMiletusStephenMiletusover 11 years ago

I agree with the others that this is a delicate & moving story, but I caught two typos on the first page:

"And without any warning there is suddenly this really intense scene. It's nighttime and they are both getting ready to go to sleep, and I think it's at this point that I realized that they bolt shared a bed together. One of them slips her bathrobe off and she climbs into bed totally naked, and they sit up together and whisper to each other nervously, and then - they start kissing each other."

"bolt" should be "both"

"We watched they both moved together, taking off tho one girl's pajamas. And then they kissed in close up for a little while longer. Suddenly the scene ended, and the next image was seemed mundane and meaningless in comparison to what we just watched."

"tho" should be "the"

I have a couple of other suggestions to make this a stronger story -- although you have done many things well here. If you are interested I could send them to you privately.

raven26raven26over 11 years ago
Alluring and Evocative.

Part of what makes your stories so amazing IS the emotional component. It's not just lust, but desire coupled with love. Fantastic.

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 11 years ago
I loved it!

Once again you prove why you're one of my favorite authors. I loved the vulnerability of these two shy women as they become lovers.

sachirinsachirinover 11 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Your still the best "addieQ"

I've been away for such a long time, missed you addieQ, but this story proves you are still the best. Once again you have filled my heart with the feelings of warmth and happiness, "thank you" baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Asking author

Are they lesbians?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rating

I will rate you only one star.=(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad job

You need to write more to try again because this is very bad I can tell they are lesbians and I do not really like lesbian stories and why make a shy girl in this story. Maybe you could write about seduction? And add in that a 8 year old girl serducing her own 10 year old brother???? BUT WHY WRITE ABOUT "A SHY GIRL" AND WHY WRITE ABOUT LESBIANS? It really is very bad. I know what you should do go to other people's stories and read then copy some of their parts. I did that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My oppcupation

I am a author I write the book "RAINBOW MAGIC" I wrote all of the "RAINBOW MAGIC BOOKS" I am sorry I cannot tell you my name.

tygztygzover 10 years ago

I thought the story could use a bit more development but overall it was still quite enjoyable. First love, new love, helping someone live life - what's not to like?

PS - anonymous should stfu. Aside from being obvious trolling comments... Well really I don't know what point is of the anonymous comment system here anymore!

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 10 years ago
Such tenderness

Love the slow, slow pace and the tenderness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why...?

I just have to comment on what one of your other readers has written. Firstly, if he or she dislikes lesbian stories so much, why bother to read them? And as for the suggestion to read other people's stories and then copy parts of them, that is plagiarism and not to be recommended. I would say to that person: if you can't create your own material without recourse to plagiarism, then just don't bother to write at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautiful story, Addie. I loved it; And the pace you used in the development of the story is just right, the way it builds up to the relationship and the climax... Thank you; I definitely will read more of your stories.

RL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A beautiful story...

This is one of the most erotic and beautiful stories I've read anywhere, Thank you for writing it and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was such the sweetest story ever!! Such love. So tender so soft so loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow........

what a beautiful story......so hot yet so loving

MTDesignMTDesignover 4 years ago
yummy and shy and naughty!

I love the slow development, and how awkward they feel. The sense that it is slightly forbidden, especially the bum hole touching, is delectable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic I wanted to be there helping with their shyness licking their pussies and making them feel nice!

telecomtomtelecomtomover 2 years ago

What a fantastic story, I loved it. addieQ when are you going to write a follow on for this story. We all want to know how this relationship blossoms and progresses, especially with her overly religious parents.

Chapter 2 please, please.

moimeme68moimeme68over 2 years ago

Possibly the most beautiful story I've ever read. Please, continue...

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 2 years ago

What eventually happened?

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Sorry you're gone. I've enjoyed your stories.

roveroneroverone4 months ago

LOVED their playing...rubbing her clit against her hard nip...!

secretLacesecretLaceabout 1 month ago

A beautiful story... and extremely erotic <3

moimeme68moimeme6821 days ago

OMG... what a gentle, sweet and sensuous story. Definitely one of the bests on this site. 10 stras. And it goes to my personal Hall of Fame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous