All Comments on 'My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 02'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Seriously hot and Sean has not been too hard on a dumb twat. Sean should be able to defend his own pride and not be bullied, even I if it is partly jest. There's plenty of growing up to be done here and the biggest share is with Kyle. Having said all that he sounds hot as fuck don't blame Sean for rolling back a little to maintain his sex fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ohh I cant wait for r the next chapter and to see what Sean will do! šŸ˜ˆ

nygayguynygayguyabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter! Can't wait to read more!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Oops, I think you just broke Kyle! Yeah, he definitely deserved it, but him being scared and vulnerable now makes him lose some of that hot macho jock persona. I even felt a little sorry for him. BUT HELL YEAH, I'd have done the same damn thing that Sean did! He may have lost a little sleep over what he'd done but I bet when he looked in the mirror the next day, he seemed taller. Great chapter and great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would love to see Kyle blowing Sean. And, Sean eating Kyleā€™s ass and fucking him hard from the back.

AlwaysDissingDaddiesAlwaysDissingDaddiesabout 1 year ago

Kyle is such a sissy in his show, he deserves a big cock treatment! he needs to swim in Sean's wad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what's with the breeding fasc i got herpes because of it, that sucks,

somebody tells me he loves breeding i run screaming, be safe boys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kyle was not just a little bit of a jerk, he was a complete asshole with very gay curiosity wrapped in heavy homophobic jock shit. Kyle initiated nearly everything between them, repeatedly insulted Sean and told him no touching (while he rubbed his hard cock on Sean in the bathroom, came over to his bed, and blasted his load all of Sean, called him names and acted like a total arrogant prick. So Yea Kyle deserved it and Iā€™m eager to see just what he will due to keep Sean silent. I think heā€™s been dying to do gay stuff with Sean from the very beginning anyway.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Yes. Another great chapter. I appreciate the comments below and agree with most of them. The way Kyle has talked to Sean is unfortunately relatively common locker room crap that was clearly inappropriate toward Sean and he did seem sorry when finally reprimanded about using the f.. word. But the hot sex talk is not that much different from what he did with the girl on the phone from Lake Charles. But Sean needed to put a stake in the ground as Kyle went way too far with the shower crap. So good for Sean.

Iā€™ll admit that I also felt a little sad for Kyle. Heā€™s referred to himself as a dumb jock even before they met. He seems not to really have a best friend and has not had any girls come back to his bed since school started at least. He hoped Sean would be a good friend and someone he would keep in touch with for years to come in his introduction email. His whole self esteem is wrapped up in his athletic prowess. Yet he goes to class and theyā€™ve studied some together in their dorm room, so I bet heā€™s smarter than he gives himself credit for.

I have some other thoughts Iā€™ll send to you in a private message. Lastly, Iā€™m a little uncomfortable when people ask me to rate them at the highest possible rating. Cool to remind me to rate/vote though.

dickfitdickfitabout 1 year ago

good story twist, i hope you will have another plot twist to keep us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exluke1, I agree with you, the demand for the highest rating is what gets a lot of people riled up! Let us decide if we want to give you 5 or not. I've seen that with several authors lately.

Regardless, it's a good story! I just hate all this self-advertisement or self-promotion, be more humble guys!

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

Huge thanks for the great comments all! This is so much fun to write. I know my characters could be a bit too easy and quick to fuck so I wanted to take a darker tone here. Iā€™m so glad you are enjoying it.

ExLuke1 - Omg you nailed it. Thank you so much for ā€œgetting itā€

MarcLuciFer - was hoping Sean would get some cheers when he finally popped. Wonder how you guys will feel about him in chapters 3-6?

NYGayGuy and DevonCowboy huge thanks for your support guys! You make me wanna keep writing and doing better by you šŸ˜‰

Dickfit and others. We have more than a few plot twists and turns coming and we hope you will keep reading! Itā€™s hard to get your stories in front of people so Iā€™m thankful for each of you!

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

I hear you guys loud and clear for the voting appeal. I have been struggling with getting šŸ‘€ on our works due to the sheer volume on this site and struggling on how to be noticedā€¦ Iā€™ll tone down my direct appeal for 5ā€™s but šŸ„ŗ it really does help to keep us coming up on the daily lists. But I get it is totally cringe.

Willman33Willman33about 1 year ago

Damn .............. you write a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous