My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She abruptly lifted herself off him and turned herself around on her hands and knees.

He could make out even in the near darkness of his room the incredible sight of his sister's perfect little ass and slightly parted lips waiting for him.

"I never thought I would fuck my sister or that she would be so hot!" he said appreciatively, savouring the sight.

"You like your naughty little sister, do you?" She teased over her shoulder

"More than anything!"

"Then push your cock in me as far as it will go, you dirty boy!"

Darren leaped on the bed, grabbed her hips and pushed himself straight in. He felt her wet soft lips caressing his member with every thrust, inviting him to go faster, push deeper, fuck harder. He felt his hips slam against her bottom with every thrust and she gasped.

She leaned back and wrapped an arm around his neck. She leaned back, her eyes closed and mouth open in pleasure. He pulled her into a kiss as he continued to thrust and felt up her lean body, taking in the lines of her stomach and the firmness of her breasts.

Darren slid his hand down to her clit and began to play with it as he slid himself in and out of her, his penis glistening with her moisture.

She fell forward again so he grabbed her hips and pounded in pleasure.

He looked down at her little anus and on impulse slipped a finger into his mouth and pushed it in.

She spun around in surprize. "What are you doing?!" she said startled.

He continued to thrust his cock inside her pussy, "Don't you like it?" he said, reaching under her with his other hand to start working on her clit too.

"It's ok I guess!" she answered softly, as both Darren's hands began to work on her clit and anus, "Actually it feels kind of good."

Darren smiled to himself as he redoubled his efforts on her clitoris and slipped a second finger and then before too long a third in her ass. By this time, Darren's work on her clitoris was paying dividends with Simone rocking back and forth faster and harder to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck Darren! You are so hot! Fuck me harder, harder!" Simone cried.

Darren was sweating from the effort and moved his hands back to her hips to better control the momentum. "You are so tight!" he groaned, "you're like fucking a schoolgirl!"

Simone's responding giggle was quickly lost in her grunts again. She suddenly moved off him and turned to grasp the base of his cock. She then began to stroke, lick and suck him urgently. After a few minutes, Simone slowed up and asked him a question that excited him beyond reason.

"Do you want to stick your big, hard cock up your dirty little sister's ass?" she whispered at him.

"YES!" Darren said immediately. Darren felt for his drawer, opened it and took out the lubricant, squeezing some in his hand.

Simone eased him back to sit on the side of the bed and then sat upon him, facing him. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and arms around his neck and pressing her firm breasts against him chest.

Darren held Simone's ass cheeks in his hands and then slid the fingers he had lubricated around her anus. He pushed the tip of one finger inside her ass. It slipped in easily. Then he pushed three of his lubricated digits all the way up inside her naughty little hole and then out again.

Simone gasped, "Be gentle. This is my first time!" she explained and then lifted her bottom up slightly to position his penis above her well-prepared anus. She then pushed herself down upon his member and it slid all the way up like it was always meant to be there.

"Well you're a natural!" he breathed in her ear.

"My ass was made for your cock Darren" she responded.

Both of them groaned as they felt his penis slip all the way in and he held her ass in place so he could slip it all the way out again slowly and then push it all the way back in.

With him lifting her higher, her breasts fell upon his face and he took full advantage of the situation by licking, sucking and nibbling her nipples. He continued to thrust in and out of her tiny ass as she groaned and gasped with each motion.

"Do you like fucking your dirty little sister's ass Darren? Do you?" she growled in animistic pleasure.

"Yes! I love my sister's ass!" he moaned, increasing his pace.

Darren wrapped his arms around her and stood up. Simone kept her arms and legs wrapped around him as he continued to thrust up into her bottom. She found his lips and as he slowed down from the effort she took over, pulling herself up and dropping herself down upon him.

"I never thought my sister could be so good!" Darren said breathlessly and then span around and lay them both down on the bed. He slowly slid himself out of her tight little ass and pushed himself in between her welcoming pussy lips.

She moaned again as he began to push in and out of her.

He felt himself building. All his anticipation, all his longing, all his desire for his beautiful sister growing inside him. He loved fucking his sister. She was everything he wanted in a girl and she wanted him. It may be wrong but he wanted to fuck his sister forever!

"I'm going to cum" he warned breathlessly.

"Wait!" she urged sliding out from under him and guiding him to stand. She dropped to her knees and moved one hand up and down his slick shaft.

"I want to taste you Darren! I want you to spill your beautiful semen all over your sister's face!" Simone urged.

Darren felt myself on the edge now. Felt his excitement growing. It was unstoppable now as her hand worked on him, her tongue licked around his head and her mouth sucked along his length. He started thrusting into her mouth, in and out, in and out and then he took his own penis in his hand and her chin in the other and released.

He felt his buttocks clench, and pleasure wash over him as his first string of cum erupt out of penis.

Then the bedroom light flicked on, temporarily blinding him.

"Darren, have you seen... ANNABEL!"

His second blast spat out and he felt her grasp his member and direct his cock to spill the last of his semen over her extended tongue.

"Hi Simone!" he heard the girl licking at his penis say and he blinked away the spots from the light to see Simone standing at his door. A mask of shock and anger on her face.

Darren turned to stare at the girl kneeling in front of him, his cum dripping down her chin and across her face.

"Annabel?" he asked, in shock and disbelief.

She looked up at him with the same wavy blond hair and pale blue eyes as her older sister twinkling mischievously at him. "Hi big brother! It's nice to see you after so long."

Annabel licked the last drops of cum off his shrinking penis as he turned helplessly back to Simone standing with arms crossed at the door.

He had a lot of explaining to do...

12