All Comments on 'My Sister and Her Friends'

by Phantom300

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Foursome and have Claudia from work find out Heather is Chase's sister. Give Claudia a fascination with incest as opposed to an aversion to it. If Chase ends up fucking Claudia, Heather, Lisa and Mandy in a four on one that would be hot.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Brilliant !

Absolutely loved it!

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
Nice

I loved the build-up. Nice story .... I can see where a BIG brother could "cum" in handy.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 5 years ago
An excellent start that screams for a sequel

You really are off to a great start here and having Tigersman and especially HeyAll help you certainly didn't hurt any.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Really enjoyed this. Would love the story to continue.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Great

It's hard to believe that is your first story. I will definitely be watching for more of you work.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Great first story--

While there are lots of mathematical combinations of bodies, between Mandy, Lisa, Heather and her brother, left unexplored; you've resolved the main conflict in this story. I don't see what the conflict would be in Chapter 2. So, this seems like a good place to stop. This is a fun story, with sexy, likable, and believable characters. Well done! I look forward to more. Followed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You make mistake

Don't post in forum, authors there will down vote story, especially ones who tell you how happy they are for you.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Very well done!

Really enjoyed this one. Part 2 please!!!!!

fogustofufogustofuover 5 years ago

Please, sir, may i have some more? Such a well written story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Why

Why would a guy be conflicted and guilty about a female giving him a blow job. It's not as though he forced or coerced her into doing it. He was asleep when she started.

Then he saw a nipple on a girl sleeping. Stop the world we are doomed to purgatory.

His character is too weak and self righteous. No wonder he teaches history at school.

WoodrogueWoodrogueover 5 years ago
Mediocre

This is a good first story, but I was disappointed with the ending. The sex kind of just happens and it peters out. It would be nice to end with what happens when they all come over. Also, it would be so much more hot if he came in her pussy. Just my thoughts. Good job for writing and thanks for contributing. I hope you write more and improve as an author. I will read and give feedback to any story I see of yours that comes out in the future.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 5 years ago
great scene

"She grabbed a bottle of water, then, positioning herself so she couldn't be seen from the bedroom, slowly opened the robe and showed me her naked body. Her small breasts jutting out, nipples hard as diamonds. She had well-defined abs and an all over tan. She reached down and ran her finger along the slit of her clean-shaven pussy for just a few seconds, then winked at me, closed her robe, and took her water back into the bedroom. "

love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Witness

Mediocre? I disagree! Witness! Good beginning. Off to read part 2 now.

WhO2WhO2over 5 years ago

Really nice and very hot story. Can't wait to read part 2.

dst275dst275over 5 years ago
GOOD JOB

This is a very good story, well written with a very nice build up.

chickmagnetchickmagnetover 5 years ago
not bad

good pacing....believable.....even though i saw ahead figuring the sister knew what her friends did the story’s flow was as it needed to be 5 *

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 5 years ago
great story

well-written and completely engaging

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 5 years ago
Very well written

A very well written story with an excellent plot. I don't usually comment on stories when there's more left to read but I made an exception on this one since this part was excellent by itself. Looking forward to chapter 2.

123noproblem123noproblemabout 5 years ago
Well done

Very well done; an easy enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Story had me engaged from beginning to end. Thank you for the experience

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 5 years ago
A good start

I like the slow build up, hell I like just about everything in this story. There's only one thing wrong. One ONLY, but repeated 3 times. He cums on his chest and stomach but doesn't clean it off. No one licks it up, or wipes it off and he doesn't wash it off, he falls asleep after each time without cleaning the cum up. I don't want cum drying on my chest, sticking to my hair or my sheet or my shirt. Hell naw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A bit of a turn off 3 stars

Shaved pussy on grown women YUK. Not Cumming in the pussy??? Blow jobs MEH! A wimp story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Confirmed Bisexual Sister

I pretty much knew from the get-go that Heather and her friends were bisexual,but for Heather to admit it to Chase implied action would be taken like she wanted to bring another girl to her and Chase's bedroom,possibly that waitress or even Mandy & Lisa since they are best friends.Oh and I think Mandy,Lisa,and Heather have accepted that its fine that Chase and Heather have an incestual relationship.

Now do I think any of them are in love with each other,absolutely not,they all just seem like fuck buddies and that's all it will be,would I like for Chase and Heather to fall in love,yes but its probably not gonna happen.Good read tho.

KevinSaxKevinSaxover 4 years ago
Sorry

I tried to enjoying the story but the clichés killed my mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Had potential at the start

Then just lost it. Sex is too matter-of-fact. Sex? Sure. Erotic? Falls flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Anon 6/7 many guys aren't that into hairy chicks. Shaving their pussies is no different or weirder than shaving their legs. Unless that also weirds you out. If the only way you can spot a grown woman is from her overgrown disco bush, you may want to start hanging around women with breasts and hips.

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
AWESOME

Great writing!!

Great story. I loved the way you brought each girl one step closer.

Hand job, blow job, and then love making.

Was his sister a. Virgin?

Looking forward to the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Glad at least his sister had a landing strip. I know it’s a matter of personal taste, but a shaved pussy always makes me feel like a pedophile. Only little girls have clean ones, hairless that is.

Anyway, your story builds really nicely. Well written!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Finding out his sister was Bi ruined it for me. No ch. 2 for me...

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Very nice...build-up was superb, as was all the sex...

Heather being bisexual turned of a reader??!! You really should go somewhere else for your entertainment...or just not comment.😱😨👿💥💥💥

Five Stars...Yyyaaayyy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, THAT was a great story!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Really, he thought the friends would NOT talk??!! That is dumb...& a lesson I learned about girls a long time ago (stupid me, thinking I could deceit e them!!) Anyway...SURPRISE!!!!

Now, we get to see what happens in Chapter 2; AND, bisexuality in a literotica story...say it AIN'T SO!!

FIVE**5**STARS!

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Poor guy a hand job, blow job with a floor show and a sister suck and fuck, what could be next....a foursome! A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

Very hot story. 5 stars.

TavernerTaverner6 months ago

That was pleasantly arousing. Well done!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhantom300@Phantom300
1338 Followers
I want to thank everyone that has read and enjoyed my stories for letting me write for you these past ( has it really been) 5 years. I appreciate all the votes, favorites, & comments I have gotten from each of you. With that said, I'll be taking a short sabbatical from writin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES