My Sister and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,338 Followers

Lisa was right? What? My eyes widened. Heather giggled and collapsed on my chest. She peered up and me and rubbed her sexy, perfect body along mine. "Lisa said she had given you a blow job a while back and that your cock was so very nice. She said that you tasted so very good." She said softly. I gulped. "Mandy told me that when you cum, you cum a bunch at once. I just had to find out for myself. I didn't think you would mind too much." I shook my head, still unable to speak. The words were slow to process in my hazy mind. She knew what Mandy had done. What Lisa had done. What I had done. She wanted this. A million other questions ran through my brain. But the loudest one was obvious. What do I do now?

Heather got out of bed and found her nightgown. I watched her sexy, petite frame disappear underneath it as it slid down her body. She smiled at me. "Breakfast? I worked up an appetite." I nodded, still gathering my wits about me, processing what had just occurred. "You should probably get dressed soon, the girls are coming by in just a little while." She started to open the door, then stopped and gave me a devilish grin. "Or, don't. I bet they wouldn't mind the view right now."

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,338 Followers