All Comments on 'My Sister and I'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes!

I'm still cumming - with two fingers in my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it died

totally ruined by all the cheating any guy with atleast half a brain would have quietly found a new place to live then when every one is at the dinner table tell them what he saw and that they are no longer his family and he has a new place to live and want nothing to do with them ever

keep these stories realistic and out of the twilight zone they have a fantasy area for stories like this use it

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not really!

The previous comment is a bit off base. Yes, there was marital infidelity in the story, but . . . anyone reading this is looking for an incest story, right? How "moral" is that? Incest is illicit too, and perhaps, incest with infidelity is more illicit, but it's just a matter of degree. Incest without infidelity doesn't really occupy any moral high ground.

In any event, the story is a bit improbable, but it was well told and the build to our hero getting his "reward" was a nice slow pace. At least it wasn't the typical brother-and-sister-trapped-in-a-cabin-by-a-raging-snow-storm story. You could benefit from having an editor, as there were a few typographical errors in the story. Get an editor and keep writing!

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Yeah, it died.

I agree that it died at the end. Seems the son was just all about fucking female family just to fuck them. OK if you like that sort of thing, but I prefer a romantic theme as well. There were hints that romance might develop between them, which kept me reading - but the closing paragraphs seemed to kill that eventuality.

Maybe the daughter was all about getting laid by family, too. I dunno what her and the dad's story was.

It was a good story all around - well written, paced, and erotic - just not my bag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked it

Good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!

I loved the story it was well written and erotic. I do want to read the next installment about his mother and how she dealt with the revelation of her son's knowledge. Thanks..

xavierwxavierwalmost 11 years ago
OK. I Give Up!!

I have to tell you that I LOVE your stories!! When are you going to write the next in this series?? It's been WAAAY too long. This one was very hot! Your fans are crying out for MORE!!

(Good job. Seriously.)

X-Man

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Another chapter of how he got to Mom would be good.

I am not too fond of dads fucking daughters, I have a daughter and would never touch her but I suppose there are many that would. My perversity does not extend that far. I don't care much for father/daughter incest stories , they are about fourth on my list of preferred incest stories behind Mother/son, brother/sister and mother/daughter. Cousins make for good stories but here in the South we mostly don't count fucking cousins as incest, they are legal to marry in several states. Surely if a man can marry a man then it should be legal for a male and female cousin to marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes it's illicit, but when, as with this, it's consensual it's so damned hot. A very well developed and told story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good

I especially liked the voyeur elements of Shaun watching his sister and then his mother. If there is a part 2 then I can envision the son watching his mother going further each time she is is dropped off after a night of acting. I also liked the sister asking Shaun to shoot his load on her face. She seems to have a death of depravity to her.

Good pacing through out the story. Looking forward to more of this family.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

What a different sort of story.its been here a while, judging by the age of the comments. But, it’s a good one and it must age like fine wine.

Well, cheers!

Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading when she turned bitch on the first page. That's an irreparable breach of trust on her part, and I wouldn't want anything to do with her ever again if I were the protagonist. So it ruined the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous