All Comments on 'My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 07'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why to much of the Blue ball thing

Blue Balls are an urban legion. What you are describing is medical nonsense.

I enjoy your stories but I think you have wasted a chapter. Please continue, getting off track once in a while is just another case of 'Shit happens"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I kept help but feel like you're purposefully delaying his eventual hookup with his daughter. I'll be honest, it is maddening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Gotta agree with the other poster about the blue balls being balooned bs. (Sorry, had the urge to get some 'b' words in;). The balls naturally dispose of (internally) any excess once they're full ;).

...he has blue balls because he keeps letting his crazy bitch (good way I guess mostly) grab em and choke them to death! Fuck. That. Heh.

I'd have fired off a round anyway, she'd never know! ;)

Now hurry the fuck up and write more chapters! (Pretty please with sugar on it;)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I was disappointed you did not let him fuck his daughter yet.

I probably won't come across this story again for a while, I will not remember it or write it down. For all I know it will be chapter 12 and you still will not have finished it. But, a good story. Father/daughter is about my fourth favorite incest story, anyway. This was just intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cant wait

Cant wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Aww man, fuck us! Theres like eight months between two of these chapters, no telling when the next one's coming :(. ....been like five months waiting now, sigh :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is there a next chapter??

When will there going to be a next chapter the story is starting to get good and I will to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blue from waiting....

I've really like this story so far, but been it's been about a year, how about chapter 8

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago

yes were is chapter 8? does he get his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

This story is intriguing but does he fuck his daughter??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need more!

Any chance this story gets finished? I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue

Supah hawt!

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
Is this EVER going to be finished?

As much as I have loved this story, I'm getting real tired of these sidetracks away from the main plot of Daddy getting with Marisa. Don't care to hear about "little sis" and "big bro" anymore. Been there, read that, let's move on.

It's been a year and a half now since Ch 7 was posted. How about doing a final one or two chapters and wrap this sucker up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ugh, there is NO such thing as blue balls! Thats just a bunch of made up shit lamers tell girls trying to get laid because their losers. The size of your balls are the size of your balls, when they produce more and you dont get off the body naturally disposes of the excess. Dumbass acting like going a day or three without cumming is some massive challenge, lol.

...and all his 'romance take it slow' bullshit got really annoying!! She's already sucked her dick, just kiss her for a while, eat her pussy and fuck her you big pussy!! Jeez!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ugh, I actually skipped through most of this chapter. Lamer boy whining about his nuts, being stupid enough to let his sister suck on his supposedly hurting nuts. (Why the hell would I want anyone sucking on my nuts anyway!?). ...and now the daughter is off to camp. I thought she was out of school? This topping thing isnt going to do anything for me either:/. I just want to get to the daughter and finally get on with the good part!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Wtf?

Serious you not gonna complete the story and have his only chance at his daughter get messed up cause she took valium and passed out. This an awesome story but damn it sucks cause you never deliver the daughter part. This should be titled my sister and the daughter he never gets. She off at camp where some punk little boy gonna talk her out of her cherry and she gives it up cause of how it went down with her dad and think "practice" first would help her have sex with her dad. 8 chapters of sex with sis is good but damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well what a waste of a chapter... just been diagnosed with prostate cancer and could lose my prostate, oh my what am I going to do when I can't ejaculate? Will my balls just keep swelling until they burst? Oh no, that's right the body just reabsorbs the sperm, no fuss, no hassle and certainly no pain. Hell even when I was a horny teenager and getting nothing else, overflows were dealt with by way of dreams.

Though is he can feel his prostate swelling (a previous chapter), along with his balls hurting that bad, then I think he has bigger problems than not cuming for another day. Shame he doesn't know anyone with medical tr.... oh!

I know this is a fantasy, but seriously the people stroking to this are going to be mainly adults and mostly, I'm sure aware that the worst thing you get from blue balls is a bit of frustration. Wasting a chapter on complete, if you'll excuse the pun, bollocks is like sticking a finger up at your readers, hence the 1* I left you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid story this chapter, first 6 chapters were great, but we never got the daughter joining them. Too much sex story, to less development in this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous