All Comments on 'My Sister Edges Me on the Couch Ch. 02'

by redfox40

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I liked it, you forgot that from your first story, Erica and her brother are 13 months apart.

"Erica is my older sister. We are Irish twins. She is only 13 months older than me. "

Here, Erica is several years older than the cousins, who are in turn a year older that the brother.

"Jamie and Annie were our cousins. They were both a year older than me and a couple of years younger than Erica and it made us close buddies growing up."

Hence, Erica would be more that 13 months older than her brother.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

This was boring and infantile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lame. First one was okay but this one was weak. Why waste our time with belittling one cousin making him have a small dick? Only saving grace is that you didn't make "yourself" have a horse cock of 13 inches. Feel like this was rushed and juvenile.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls11 months ago

why is what happened among the 4 ridiculous? Erotic, sexy, taboo, curious - I can think of many attributes that fit much better.

And was Erica indeed edging her brother the night before? As I've seen the term used edging is the art of arousing, pleasuring lick- or stroking a sexual partner and not let they cum. Keep they at the edge, hence the word.

Still an arousing story and as usual I gave 5* since it did that something to me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked the first part better. This one was so-so. After the first part there were so many possibilities. You could have continued with Erica and her bro. Why bring the cousins into this unnecessarily?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous