All Comments on 'My Sister-in-Law Denise Pt. 01'

by blowerjoe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what about chapter two

blowerjoeblowerjoeover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 in the works... Along with several other drafts. 😅 Hoping to get some feedback on if Chapter 2 is wanted. (Also, I'm trying out different writing styles. Would love to know what's appealing about this story so that Ch.2 doesn't disappoint.)

SameeraaSameeraaover 2 years ago

When ur going upload next part, I'm getting so excited & horny.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 2 years ago

Mmmmm, can't wait for more.....no indication of what, or who cums next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think chapter two is definitely wanted

xavierwxavierwover 2 years ago

Very good story.

You wanted to know what worked well with this story.

1. Good description and character development, especially with Denise and her BIL.

2. Good portrayal of her real desire/temperament and his discernment of it. His willingness and ability to take advantage of it was a real plus but could be leveraged more.

3. No mention of his previous experience as a Top/Dom. In Chapter 2, you should explain some of that as well as whether he has used it on his wife, and/or others.

4. The dialog, though a bit static, was short, but exciting.

5, Your description of Denise's body, and body parts, were well-detailed and helped the reader better imagine what it looked like.

6. Similarly, your description of the action was really good although it could be expanded with more tactile and sensory imagery to help the ready "feel" his (or her) feelings - both physically and emotionally.

I'm really looking forward to Chapter 2!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish what you started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been a year yet there's no chapter 2?

geek_writergeek_writer12 months ago

Damn dude, another good one

blowerjoeblowerjoe10 months agoAuthor

Wow a BIG thank you to everyone who read and reviewed this story! I'm so thankful. I've been getting messages asking me to continue with the next part of this and other stories. The stories are IN PROGRESS 🥳 -- If anyone would like to read the early forms of these stories, or new ones I'm soon to publish, please send me feedback via my profile and let me know your email address so we can communicate. I'm always looking for feedback and would appreciate the ability to engage with you and help make these stories amazing. Thank you!

BAnde53507BAnde5350710 months ago

HOT. Sooooo hot! This story lights up all the right neurons in my twisted little mind. Maybe I can talk my wife into a little roughhousing. Very well written, Please continue. You owe us more.

GollyRojerGollyRojerabout 1 month ago

A cliffhanger. Not cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous