All Comments on 'My Sister in Paris Ch. 04'

by Akireon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dying to read part 5!

Awesome series... can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing, please write the next part!

Michale22Michale22about 14 years ago
Are you going to finish?

First, I want to thank you for your writing this story, all 4 chapters. I've enjoyed it immensely, but it seems it's not finished yet. I know you wrote this story well over a year ago, but are you going to finish it?

I really like reading stories from Literotica's Incest/Taboo genre, especially the ones with the li'l red boxed H's. It seems to me that this storyline just didn't have enough incest-based sex in it; it kept leading up to some, but not quite there. You even mentioned, in your intro to this chapter, that it would come before the conclusion to this story. So, once again, my question to you is are you going to finish it?

If you ask me I'd definitely like to see Jon (Ethan?) and Natalie come together for one glorious fuck, with or without Claire and Monique involved. This storyline just seems to scream for it.

Once again thank you very much for writing this story.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
great story

would love to read more about what happens and know if Ethan gets to fuck his sister or not

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
A few more chapters

I'm waiting on your next chapter in this story take your time but hurry.Good job so far nock them both up it's the code of the west pilgrim.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Why didn't you finish this story ?

Four great chapters, now nothing for 7 years. It is so disappointing when, despite the promises, the author leaves us high and dry.

Just so very, very disappointing !

camstevens33camstevens33almost 7 years ago
Extremely hot!

I'm fairly picky about the stories I read on Lit. I can't really get into them if they're poorly formatted and full of misspelled words and such. Yours could have used a little editing, but damn! This was very enjoyable!

Like other commenters, I'm pretty disappointed the story ended where it did. I would've loved to have read about the eventual consummation between brother and sister. I think any good ending leaves some things up in the air, like a chapter in the lives of real people. But I'd have much preferred that chapter to include a few more days!

Still, all-in-all, well done!

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
What happened to the final chapter ?

Very disappointing !

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Loved it ... 5* all day 😀. 👍🏾

Not sure what story rappier was reading but i loved this.

5* with thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous