My Sister in Paris Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Natalie stand there, leaned against the wall and twiddling one nipple with her fingers, drove me over the cliffs of ecstasy. I bucked. My prick tightened. Natalie grinned. Those fingers dropped to her clit, digging between the puffy outer labia. I released my first buttery discharge into Claire's hungry pussy. Natalie pulled her finger free and walked across the floor to us. I writhed, expelled more fiery semen along my shaft, and suffered a nearly painful tightening of my balls. I couldn't breathe. Each contraction of my cock spilled more of my goo inside Claire's vagina, made her insides more slippery. Each spurt brought a flash of sweet, painful ecstasy from my prick to the base of my skull. I needed air, but my lungs just kept on deflating. My vision went dark, yet I still watched Natalie take her moistened fingertip and slide it into Claire's mouth. Our French lover took that finger, sucked it deep, savored it as she rode out my eruption.

Finally, my blasting cycle wound down. I breathed, tentative and careful, like a fawn testing the ground with shaky legs. I couldn't move. I couldn't see. In my mind, I saw Natalie, first over by the door, the wet around her sex shining gold and silver from the window light. Then I saw her on the cycle from the previous day's photo shoot, staring into my eyes with that I'm-going-to-eat-you-alive expression burning through her face, searing me, igniting me. I quivered, twitched one last drop of semen into Claire, and opened my eyes again. My two women were looking down on me, smiling that satisfied smile I knew must have been on my own face.

A moment later, while I swam in that hazy euphoria after sex, Claire returned with Natalie to the bedroom. Spent, like an empty shotgun shell ejected from the firearm to rattle across the floor, oozing faint gunpowder smoke, I drifted back down into warm, penultimate sleep. I remember only one thing from before the darkness took me completely. I heard Claire in the bedroom, speaking to my sister in that lovely, enticing accent.

"Oh, yes, that's it. Eat your brother out of me. God, girl, I love it when you do that."

12