All Comments on 'My Sister is a Piece of Work'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Justice Prevails

It's so refreshing to read a story like this . I could actually believe most of it . Wish there was more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!!!

Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you!!

I love it when the bad guys get what they deserve. Wonderful story. Keep'em comin'!! I can't wait for your next submittion.

The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ruined

you had a good story going but ruined it with the rape i stopped there and wilol not read the rest if i wanted rape stories i would go to the rape catagory "PUT YOUR STORIES IN THE PROPER CATAGORY"

yssejyssejover 15 years ago
if you think this story is about rape, your dumb.

the sister getting raped was the thing that sets up the loving story. grow up.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 15 years ago
I Love Your "Loving" Stories

I really do love your 'loving' stories. You can take a taboo -- such as incest (or polyamory) -- and with a few words and a good set of characters, turn the story into something beautiful, caring, and very loving that have your readers smiling instead of wagging their collective fingers or shaking their heads.<br>

</br>

Too bad the reader that voted you a "00" didn't get the gist of this story. It wasn't about rape... the rape was the catalyst that brought the love that had lain hidden to the forefront for the young pair.<br>

</br>

Very well done... again. :-)

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
A Wonderful Love Story

If you're looking for hot, animal rutting, this beautiful, romantic, painful (as is real life) love story is not for you. Spendidly written, what we have here is the subtle depiction of a deep, soon-to-be VERY sexy bond. The rape (not graphic) is necessary so that the hero can develop his skills in caring for his sister's wounds, including the genital cuts and tears. Their delicacy with each other is wonderful. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A nice little story

like all rapists they should be castrated but I guess he did a good job with the bat and he will get his arse well and truly reamed out by all the faggots in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
agree with ruined

i agree the mention of rape ruined the story as much as i love brother sister incest i will not read any story that has rape or even mentions it if i wanted to see that word i would go to that area that is what it is for like a lot of NORMAL people i hate rape and any sexual violence and will not read any more of this writers stories

northlandernorthlanderabout 14 years ago
Rape Happens

Great story Scorpio. To those who can't read properly, rape happens in the best of circles and will keep on happening as long as some men have the idea that it is a power trip, or that giving a girl a ride or dinner or a drink entitles them to the use of the girls body

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I really like this story. The characters, to me, were quite believable. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this was sad, but...

it was good. its was also good that you didn't include sex in this, it didn't really fit with the rest of the story.

love the revenge though! i was so scared he'd get caught!

all in all, a good but sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rewrite

do a rewrite and leave out all mention of rape or move it to that area. show some consideration for the readers some readers have been raped and do not want to be reminded of the hell they went through because some uncare and unthinking wannabe writer can't use the proper catagory.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years agoAuthor
Dear anon...

You recommend I do a rewrite and leave out the rape or put it in "that area". Which area would that be? The area where the things that actually happen to people aren't discussed? "Some readers have been raped and do not want to be reminded of the hell they went through..." In that case stories about anything bad that might happen shopuld not be written, submitted or read. Bad things happen to almost everyone. Perhaps if we examine what we do with the bad things that happen we can learn from them, grow as individuals and learn to have great lives anyway.

"...because some uncare and unthinking wannabe writer can't use the proper catagory(sp)." You assume that I am not a professional writer who submits here as a hobby. If I have been paid as a writer then I am no longer a wannabe, I'm a professional. You may have a book on your shelf, that you paid for and that I wrote! If I wrote over four thousand words and was given an overall score of over four point two and mostly positive comments I'm pretty sure that means I do think and have some limited ability to write.

Please post a story or twenty of yours so I may read them and learn how to be a caring and thoughtful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
potential

The story has potential, but it reads more like a synopsis. The old adage of 'show not tell' comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really doubt he has a book

no asshole that writes this bad can have a book in print he is a stupid wannabe that should be banned and his unfinished and wrong catagory stories deleted. we need webmasters that will actually do their jobs and force writers into using the proper catagory as well as using editors and demanding that stories be finished. writers like this are ruining this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous 06/16/12

To Anonymous 06/16/12.

Damn! you are nasty piece of work. With the mentality of a bug. Grow up and just read the story. When you correctly read the story, you will find that there is a great deal more to it than when first read.

If you are still unable to grasp the fundamentals of the story, for goodness sake keep your sour comments to yourself.

Have a nice day.

PS

Scorpio44 thanks.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
For goodness sake

No story can be totally in only one category, every story crosses lines. The rape scene was dealt with fairly briefly without a lot of detail. Scorpio has focused on the rape to the extent necessary for the rest of the story.

Scorpio, I have to admit I prefer your longer stories, Two pagers like this tend to be quite staccato but longer ones tend to get into a smoother flow.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Hmm "that area"

It is mentioned in a number of comments - I am ASSuming they mean "non-consent" yet another euphemism - whatever.

Scorp is pretty good at writing in both a compassionate and caring manner in most of his stories - his BDSM is almost exclusively about expressions of love in his interpretation, whether it is your cup of tea or not.

Some writers here truly need major help to get their thoughts across - some need refining - all need support to one degree or another - opine away d00ds but before you get all self righteous and decide who should be banned and who should be allowed - let's see you do better - or anything?

Oh yeah the story - I like both the story line and the progression of the life style.

I like the way you dealt with the rapist and Mom and Dad - painful all but well thought out and the concept is certainly one based in the possible for the real world.

Well done my friend -as always sir - thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story apart from losing both parents but at least they were together

and he took great care of his sister and got married to her...hope they have many kids...so glad he took care of Tommy boy....he did just what I would have done to him except I would have smashed his hands to pulp and broken both arms and legs so he never walked again and was never able to touch anyone again...all rapists like him should be executed.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A touching and loving story

Well done. And yes, rape happens, and a lot of other nasty, ugly things in life. You handled it well. You certainly didn't glamorize it or degrade the woman; there's a world of difference between your story and those in the "nonconsent" category.

Your writing style is literate and very readable. I hope to read more of your work.

Question: the last paragraph says that Tommy "went to trial" for this rape and 3 others. But when/how was he arrested? Was he convicted without the testimony of Sam? It seems to me that the victim of such a violent beating as he got would be treated like a victim instead of a perp. How did the police know to arrest him? (I doubt that Tommy told them much!) I think I can guess some of the answers here, but it would be a lot more credible if the story told us.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
That was a tearjerker.

Top star quality story. I did like your treatment of Tommy. Well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two thumbs up

Nice story. Was sexy without the need for detail.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

tommy needs a cell with bubba

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
To Me...

There was nothing erotic about this story. Just sad.

Shouldn't even be on Lit"erotic"a. Maybe horror....

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

I'VE ALWAYS LIKED YOUR STORIES. FOR THIS ONE, I GIVE CINCO ESTRELLAS!

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Nice

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I say this, with wet eyes, Thank You !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous