All Comments on 'My Sister Is a Web Cam Slut!'

by MiliktheRed

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1over 10 years ago
mmmmmm

Loved it!!! Looking forward to more.

dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Good One !!!

Loved this story .Great build up and better ending . Hope you do more like it it made my favorite story list .Good Job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Fantastic job.. Keep em cumming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take TWO !!

Loved the idea, the build up as well as where you left it.......Keep the thread going forward.....so many possibilities, I'll be watching for more of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
part 2?

soon I hope!

well played!

mr_edriftermr_edrifterover 10 years ago
Great read

I loved the temptation and buildup, but I would like to see more agony over the taboo nature of the relationship versus their undeniable forbidden desire. But again I really liked it and look forward to more submissions from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

This is officially the first I/T story I have ever given 5 stars to. Loved the fact Reese had the same concern about Justin blowing his load in her cunt as I Luke if I were doing a female relative of my own, and that she took his cock balls deep up her arse. The description of the view Justin had of the computer monitor while the buttfucking was taking place was worth the 5 stars on its own.

I look forward to reading more tales of Reese & Justin's webcam adventures in the near future - Hell, given how surprising it was enjoying an Incest/Taboo story, I may even enjoy reading a tale of Reese introducing Justin to pegging?

Down Under Dude

mik5180mik5180over 9 years ago
more.more.more

follow on this story pls with webcam adventures for the pair of them lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad, Not brilliant.

I liked the story, I did. Though it is let down by quite a lot of errors. Mainly spelling errors.

Example: Duel. Duel is a contest between people in order to settle a point of honour(honor). A fight.

I'm pretty sure that you meant to say 'Dual'.

Minor details such as that scattered across the entire story. Making me, The reader, Believe that you spent little to no effort proof reading. Giving me the impression that you didn't care for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot Damn! This was Soooooo Hot!

I have accidentally run across 4 women I know personally in pictures on the web. And I have even seen one relative in a short video. I keep hoping I run across my sister-in-law on a webcam someday. Forget spelling errors. Anyone who complains about them is missing out on the big picture. Fantastic believable story. Top marks from me.

jondoe_297jondoe_297over 1 year ago

Where’s part 2? I’d love to hear them perform for others online

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot story, sounds like a connected great couple,, hotter your brother and sister :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous