My Sister Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out a white lace string bikini pair and stepped into them. I looked in the mirror. I forgot how hot I looked in them. I pulled on a small t that left my naval exposed. Let him check her out now, I laughed to myself.

When I headed downstairs Tina and Dave were there on the sectional. Plenty of room for me next to Dave. Tina was in a t and boyshorts again. They both looked at me.

"Whoa sis," Tina said. "Lookin' hot. Someone's gonna get laid tonight."

"Well," I laughed . "With you sitting there all sexy, I figured I needed to up my game to keep Dave's attention."

We all laughed.

What we didn't realize then was that this was the start of the 'panty war' as Dave, laughingly, now likes to call it.

I always said my sister and I were loving. I never said we weren't competitive. If one of us would get hurt, we would never compete, but if it was just fun.. game on.

The next night I wore a different t and string bikini panties. The t came to just about my navel.

She was wearing a t above the navel and a skimpier pair of boy shorts than the night before that showed a lot of cheek.

It just got worse, or better depending on your point of view.

Every day we were in panties and Ts. Everything was covered. I had bathing suits that covered less. One day she or I would show up in boy short, string bikini, or sexy bikini panties. Sometimes they were very low cut. Sometimes they showed a lot of cheek. Once I wore a silk pair of very low cut string bikinis that tied on the sides.

The Ts would also change. Navels were always exposed. Sometimes as short as the rib cage. Sometimes low cut and showing a lot of cleavage.

We were each trying to outdo the other.

I have to admit, the panty war made me hot. I fucked Dave every night, and when I say I fucked him, I mean I fucked him. I practically attacked him every night. I wanted to be fucked hard and dirty. I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted to take it from behind. I wanted to ride his cock. I even had my ass fucked. I wanted cum all over me. The panty war made me super horny. If I'd ever acted like a slut in bed before, I outdid it during the panty wars.

Sometimes, well often, I'd bring up Tina while fucking. Especially when he was taking me from behind. I liked the fact that my ass probably looked just like Tina's. I liked teasing Dave with it.

Often I'd be on my knees, my chest and head on the mattress. I loved that position. I could take Dave deep and feel every inch of his cock. But, the aspect of him not seeing my face, I could be anyone I want or, anyone he wanted was a super turn on.

One experience was super hot. I'd started teasing him. I got on my hands and knees. I was so wet these nights I needed no forplay.

"Get over here and fuck me," I begged. "Give me that cock. Fuck me like your slut. Stuff my cunt with that big hard meat."

"Oh, you think just because you're running around in your underwear that that's slutty enough to get you fucked like a slut," he responded as he climbed on the bed behind me and positioned himself.

"Please," I begged. "I need to be fucked."

He placed the head of his cock against my wet pussy lips. "What do you want?" he teased.

I pressed back trying to push myself onto his cock. He kept pulling back just pressing the tip of his cock against the entrance to my pussy.

"I wanna get fucked," I screamed. Thinking about it now I realize there was no way Tina didn't hear me.

"Fuck me you bastard. Fuck your slutty wife's pussy. "Here," I put my head down on the bed sticking my ass up higher. "If you don't want to fuck me, pretend it's Tina's pussy. I'm sure from that view we look alike."

He grabbed his cock and started rubbing it up and down my wet slit from clit to asshole. I was so wet he was spreading my juices all over my clit and ass.

"Please, please," I begged. "Stick it in me. Stick it in my pussy, fuck my ass. I don't care, just fuck me.

"Do you think Tina ever had her ass fucked? Maybe you could be the first to take her virgin ass." I said, again trying to push back onto his cock.

With a grunt he shoved his cock deep in my pussy. I came. He started to pump his cook into me slamming me into the bed with each thrust. I was wet, you could hear the sound of my juices every time he pulled back.

He pushed my shoulders to the bed and started pounding me.

"That's it baby, fuck your slut, pound that pussy. Who's pussy are you thinking about, mine or Tina's. Would you like to have Tina's sweet pussy here spread in front of you. You could see your cock spreading her lips as you pushed your cock into her."

He started fucking me harder. I came again.

"Unnngh, unnngh, unnghh," I grunted with every thrust.

"That's it baby, take that pussy, take that cunt, fuck it, fuck it hard," I panted.

"Come on me baby, come all over my ass, paint it with your cum. I want to feel it hot and sticky on my skin, dripping down my ass and thighs. Come for me."

I could feel him start to tense. At the last minute he pulled out. Rope after rope landed on my ass, back, and thighs. It felt hot. It felt like it clung to my skin. I loved it.

I got thirsty and asked Dave if he wanted some water. He said yes. I pulled on a t shirt that just covered my ass and headed to the kitchen. I could feel the cum drying on my skin. I started getting horny again.

When I reached the den Tina was there watching TV.

"I couldn't sleep," she said.

"I'm sorry," I replied. "I'm just heading to the kitchen to get some water."

She watched me as I headed for the kitchen.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked.

I played dumb. I had forgotten I was dripping with drying cum.

"Ummm," I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"It is," she laughed. "Lucky you. I can't remember the last time a man came on me."

There was some information. Who knew my little sister liked it when guys came on her. Maybe she was more like me than I knew.

"I love the way it feels," I said. "Sometimes when he cums on my face I fantasize that we go out and everyone sees the cum drying on my face."

"Mmmmmm," she replied. "That sounds fun."

"Slut," I teased.

"I wish," she replied. "Right now I'm more like a nun."

I laughed.

The panty war went on for at least a month. Then one day we both showed up wearing matching pink boy shorts and pink tank tops.

"Jinx," we both said at the same time and laughed.

The competition was over, but panties and Ts became acceptable wear around the house in front of Dave.

Life went on. The plan was for her to stay for 18 months and save for a down payment. We settled into a routine. Dave and I fucked often and furiously. On mornings after I got fucked Tina would often ask me if I had a fun night. I don't know how much she heard. Didn't matter, Dave was a great fuck and I was proud of our sex life. I'd told her about it before she moved in. It was no different now. Sometimes I'd describe in detail how I got fucked the night before. It was just fun.

Dave and I decided to go on vacation. We were going to drive to the coast, sightseeing along the way. It would be a 3 day 2 night drive. We rented an air b&b on the coast. We were going to motel it on the way.

"What about Tina," I asked Dave.

"Does she want to go?" he asked.

"If it's ok with you I'll ask her," I replied. "Are you sure she won't be in the way?"

"No, I love Tina. She's not a burden at all. If you want her to come it's ok with me," he said.

When I asked Tina she said she didn't want to impose. I told her it was no imposition, and that it was ok with Dave. Then she said she really couldn't afford it. I said I had to talk to Dave.

Dave was open. He said we could share motel rooms with 2 queens on the way out. We rented a 2 room cabin at the ocean and we could figure out sleeping arrangements.

I went back and told Tina. She was so excited. She jumped up and hugged me. Just then Dave walked in the room. He stopped, looked, and kind of didn't know where to go. I realized he had just walked in to two hot women hugging in their underwear and wasn't quite sure how to process it.

When Tina saw him she threw her arms around him.

"Thank you so much," she said. "You guys have been so good to me." Then she giggled. "I promise to make myself scarce at times so you can have vacation sex."

We all laughed but in the back of my mind I wondered how we'd manage that.

When the day to leave arrived we all packed and loaded the car. I was on vacation. So was Dave. I wore a cute little sundress he liked. In fact, all I brought were sundresses, bathing suit, and some of my prettiest underwear. I knew Dave liked sundresses. If he liked me in them. I was going to wear them.

Tina came down also wearing a short sundress. We practically looked like twins. I noticed when she stood in front of the open door you could practically see through the dress. She looked hot. Then I realized that if I stood there you could probably see through mine. I liked the idea. I knew Dave didn't mind. He liked it when people checked me out. He liked knowing I was kind of on display.

We jumped in the car and took off. Between talking, singing to the radio, sleeping, and Internet, the drive was uneventful. We arrived at the motel around 6. We quickly checked in. The motel was standard fair with two queen beds. We dropped off our bags and headed for dinner.

Dinner was a chain restaurant with a decent menu. It was uneventful except for the 4 teenagers at a nearby table checking out Tina and I. They were trying to be quiet but it wasn't working.

"Look how short that dress is. Dammit she's got great legs."

"Yeah, the tits aren't bad either."

"I'd like to motorboat those babies."

"Do you think that guy fucks both of them?"

Sometimes when she caught them looking Tina would smile at them. Once when they made a fairly crude comment she waved. For my part. I let my dress slide up as I sat. From the right spot I was sure someone could see my panties. We all laughed at their behavior and joked about it.

I had to use the restroom. I swiveled out of my seat with my legs spread wide flashing their whole table. At first there was complete silence.

Then the talking started.

"Did you see that?"

"Man she totally flashed us."

And so on.

We finished our meal and headed back to the motel. It was about 8:30 and we decided to hit the sack and get an early start.

Tina went to change in the bathroom. I realized I had not brought anything to sleep in. Normally when we travel I sleep naked. I asked Dave for a t shirt. I put it on. It barely covered my ass but that was fine. I was going to be under the covers. Jim had his typical shorts and t. Tina came out of the bathroom in a t and little boy short panties.

A bit of small talk, checking messages, and email and it was time to sleep. We climbed into bed and my shirt slid up. I wiggled my naked ass against Dave. He spooned me, kissed my neck, and we fell asleep.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night. I felt something hard poking into me. A quick look told me that Dave was asleep, but he was sporting a huge hard on. I started to tingle between my legs. I looked a Tina in the other bed. She was fast asleep. Feeling naughty I reached down behind me and started rubbing Dave's cock through his shorts. He was rock hard.

Eventually he opened his eyes. It took him a minute to orient himself but once he did he slid his hand up under my shirt and started pulling on my nipples and playing with my tits.

I pushed his shorts down and released his cock. It felt good against my ass. I let go of his cock and slid my hand down to my pussy. I slid a finger inside me. I was wet. I pulled the finger out and held it behind my shoulder so he could suck it clean. He did.

Now it was his turn. He moved his hands from my tits to my pussy and started playing with my clit. I gave a sharp intake of breath, and then looked over at Tina to make sure she was still sleeping. She was on her side facing us but her eyes were closed.

As I rubbed my ass against his cock, Dave fingered me to an orgasm. I tried to stifle a moan but I made a small one.

David whispered, "Shhhh."

I looked over at Tina. She still seemed to be sleeping. I bent a little forward and threw one leg over Dave. In this position I reached back and guided his cock to my pussy. He had to help but in moments he was deep inside me. After a few thrusts I started to cum again. I moaned. David shushed me. I looked at Tina and my heart skipped a beat. Her eyes were open. With a playful smile she brought her fingers to her lips and silently shushed me. I moaned and came again.

Tina couldn't see anything. She could probably see Dave's thrusting motion under the covers but that's it. Dave continued to fuck me clueless that Tina was watching. For my part I bit my lip and Tina and I looked into each other's eyes. I saw Tina's hand slip under the covers. She closed her eyes. I knew she was playing with her pussy. She opened her eyes, brought her fingers to her mouth and then back under the covers. I came again. I realized that I like to lick my fingers when masturbating too.

I came one more time wiggling my hips while Dave fucked me. I moaned again. Not as softly. Tina let out a little squeak. I could tell she came. Hearing that David stopped moving. He looked over my shoulder. Tina had closed her eyes and was pretending to sleep.

Dave continued to fuck me. Tina again opened her eyes and gave me an evil grin. I came again. The idea that we were practically being watched so turned me on.

I felt Dave start to tense up. I pushed back. Load after load of hot cum filled my pussy. As he pulled out some cum dropped down my thigh. I left it there I pushed my ass back into Dave and fell back asleep.

We woke up early to go. Dave jumped in the shower first.

"What's that on your thigh?" Tina asked jokingly. She knew what it was.

"Cum," I said and stuck my tongue out at her. "Dave's cum."

"Looks delicious," she said.

I reached down and got some of the dried cum on my fingers. I brought them to my mouth and licked them clean.

"It is," I said

Dave got out of the shower and Tina went in. Dave looked at me.

"You've got cum on your leg," he said.

"I know," I replied. "Tina told me."

"TTTTina," he stammered.

"Yeah, while you were in the shower.

"What did she say?" he asked.

"That I was a lucky girl," I said and I kissed him.

Dave got dressed. Tina came out of the bathroom fully dressed. She was wearing a short pink pleated skirt and a white tank top. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

I headed to the bathroom stripping off my shirt as I went. The idea of them both seeing me naked at the same time appealed to me. I took a shower, dried off and then walked out of the bathroom naked. I took a green shirt dress that buttoned down the front and put it on. I left most of the buttons undone. If you were in front of me and I bent over, you would see my nipples. If the dress pulled up I'd be flashing someone. I started packing.

"Umm, that all your wearing?" asked Dave.

"What else do I need," I quipped.

He really didn't have an answer. I looked at Tina. She mouthed, "Slut," and smiled.

We all hopped in the car and started driving. Eventually Dave put his hand on my thigh. We often drove this way. Just touching. This time I pushed my dress aside so his hand was on my bare thigh. Dave quickly glanced at Tina then smiled at me. I shifted in my seat and unbuttoned another button. My pussy was exposed. Dave took no time and quickly started playing with my pussy.

"What's got into you?" he asked quietly.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Why? Complaining?" I responded.

He gave me a big grin and shook his head. He fingered me to an orgasm.

Almost at that moment a truck rolled by. The driver must have seen what was going on. He beeped his horn and kept pace with us for a moment.

The horn made Tina look up. "What are you two doing up there?" she asked.

She quickly looked around the seat. We weren't quick enough. She caught Dave's hand pulling out of my pussy and me with my pussy exposed legs spread.

"You pervs!" She exclaimed teasingly. Then to me. "What would mom say if she knew you were flashing your pussy to truckers?"

I laughed. "Who knows, maybe she used to do it too."

"Well, two can play this game," she said and she whipped off her shirt exposing her perfect tits. The next truck that passed us she pressed her tits up against the window. The trucker beeped his horn.

We continued to flash truckers. Trucks must have been radioing about us as they would quickly pull up to us and then slow down to keep pace with us. We'd blow them kisses and flash our tits ass and pussy. Dave fingered me to another orgasm as trucks passed by.

"Yes," I said, pushing my pussy against his fingers and holding on to the back of my seat. "Fuck yes."

Tina knew what had happened. "Are you fingering the little slut up there?" she teased laughingly. "What would your poor baby sister think?" she went on.

"She'd wish it was her," I said somewhere between a scream and a pant as another orgasm washed over me.

"Damn straight," she said and lay back in the seat and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She slid out of her panties and tossed them up into the front seat.

At one point Tina was laying in the back seat, top off, skirt around her waist and playing with her pussy. A truck rolled by and held up a big sign that said "Thanks".

Tina let out a, "fuck yes." I could tell she'd cum by the dirty little smile she gave me.

We finally rolled into the motel laughing and trying to pull ourselves together. Dave got the room and we brought in what we needed and headed out for dinner. Nothing exceptional. None of us were tired and we decided to watch a movie. We changed for bed, me in my t shirt, Dave in his shorts and t, and Tina in a t and panties. We put on a movie.

I wasn't wearing panties. And when I laid on my stomach to watch TV my shirt slid up exposing my ass. Dave's hand found its way to my ass and started rubbing it. Tina was sitting against her headboard and could see everything. I spread my legs a little as he massaged the crack of my ass. I wanted to fuck him right then and there. This whole day had made me horny and three orgasms against his fingers just made me want his cock more.

Eventually the movie ended. We turned out the lights and tried to sleep. Dave was out in minutes.

"Hey sis," Tina said

"Yes?" I responded

"I love you," she replied.

"I love you too," I told her, and I did. All this time living together had made us closer than ever.

I lay there with my eyes open horny as hell. My fingers slowly caressing my clit. My fingers were not going to cut it tonight. I needed cock. I looked over at Tina. She looked asleep.

Dave was lying on his back sleeping. I rolled towards him. My back to Tina. I slid my hand down his shorts and started stroking his cock. I felt it start to get hard. I saw his eyes open. He took a second to orient.

Then he mouthed,"What are you doing?"

I put my mouth right near his ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you."

He lifted his head and looked past me at Tina. She seemed asleep.

"Be quiet," I whispered as I threw a leg over him and straddled his body.

I reached down and aimed his cock at my pussy. Slowly I lowered myself on to his cock. God it was what I needed. When he was all the way in I used my knees and hips to fuck him. It felt so good.

I looked over at Tina. She still look asleep. I laid on top of Dave's chest as we slowly fucked. I let out a soft, "mmmmmmm."

I again looked at Tina. Her eyes were open and she was smiling at me. I felt a heat ripple through my body. "Oh god," I said.