My Sister, My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again our parent's were going out of town and we were not going because it was work related. Shelly and I were looking forward to having the house all to ourselves again and doing more than we had the first time. About 4 hours after our parent's left we were just sitting watching TV when the doorbell rang. I went and answered it and it was a Police Officer. He came in and told me and sis that our parents had been in an accident and that they had been killed in it. Hearing this news was too much for Shelly and she just collapsed in my arms in front of the Officer. I'm sure he did not see any thing wrong with that and neither did I. After the funeral all of our friend wanted to know what we were going to do.

Since our parents own a very prosperous business we had several offers to sell it. We agonized over what to do until the will was read. Our parents had left each of us a very large trust fund which was worth more than we had ever imagined, combined it was in excess of $50 Million dollars. Our parents had left it in their will that we should sell the business at out desecration. One offer was so good we could not turn it down, so far $25 Million we sold it but retained the rights to the name and were granted 50,000 shares of stock in the company that bought it. During the time since our parent's death Shelly and I had slept together every night. With our new found wealth we had to decide to stay in the house our sell it and move away.

Even though we had been sleeping together ever night Shelly was still a virgin in the normal sense of the word. One night after we had just had anal sex Shelly announced that she wanted to move away and get another home that would be ours. So we began looking around and decided to move to another state. Shortly after our move we in bed one night when Shelly said she wanted to have my baby. This was a shock to me, as we had never had regular sex before. I asked her why and she said that since we were in a new place no one would know about our being brother and sister. By this time we were so much in love with each other we just knew that we had to be together all the time.

I took her in my arms and began to kiss her. We always slept nude so I reached out and began to finger her as she played with me. Our passion soon began to build and her body began to respond to my fingers. I was soon moving between her lovely legs as I looked down on to her smiling face. Shelly guided me to her dripping pussy and I eased into her for the first time. She rose up slightly to allow me go sink in farther. As I did I felt the barrier of her hymen. I pushed harder and felt it give way. Shelly cried out but was soon caught up in our passion.

As we made slow love Shelly kept telling me how much she loved me. At last we were building to our climax and Shelly cried out to me to give it to her. As I shot my very first load into her pussy she cried out in joy. We were now one in every sense of the word. We made love to each other twice more that night before we fell asleep. We were like any married couple now and everyone considered us that in our new hometown. Only Shelly and me knew the truth though. Shelly was not only my sister; she was my lover and wife.

Our sex life was great we would do anything to please the other. In time we did have a child, a son. Another followed him and then we had a daughter. With three children we decided that was enough. That was several years ago and now like any over sexed couple we enjoy pleasuring each other for hours on end. Shelly still like for me to fuck her ass and loves to suck me until I shoot a load into her waiting mouth. Some might say this is wrong but to us we are happy as two newlyweds on their honeymoon.

12