All Comments on 'My Sister Needs Me Again'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Well done. I don't know if you plan on writing more chapters, but I hope you will do so. Liked the characters and the interaction between them. Looking forward to them experiencing and discovering the love they have for each other as they try to get her pregnant. Maybe mom will want to join as she will feel left out. Thanks for your time and imagination.

sabra16023sabra16023about 5 years ago
Great Story

Sure hope to see more of this great story. Thanks

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

A very hot story, so well written and you can feel the love and raw sexual feelings between brother and sister !! Yes, she is very sexually aroused with him and her brother has responded well with his huge, hard and long cock !! She knows how to tease him and he is loosening up to respond. Hopefully, they can get her friends to open up too. It would be neat if they started screwing outside too. Hopefully their love gets so strong that they get married. Please write more, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
2 cents more

Like the previous comment, I enjoyed your story and hope that you plan additional chapters. Great work :<)

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
Good job.

I hope they have fun, and make healthy babies. May be get married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Find a good editor; it reads like a rough draft.

Get rid of all the repetitive stuff. Economize on words. You're making the reader work too much.

When you get rid of all that, you'll see that you didn't develop the story. It reads like it could be any couple's sex story. You throw out some ideas that might show conflict but do nothing with them.

Keep writing and get someone to read your stuff before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good but

needed work with editing...find one and this would become an excellent literary piece of erotica

shallowhandshallowhandover 4 years ago
Dialogue needs work

Feels very guarded and formal. Contrasts with the fact that they're brother/sister and with the sisters childhood friends. Read out the dialogue to yourself, if it sounds like something you wouldn't say to a family member or close friend, shorten it. It's supposed to be speech after all. Using more conjunctions can go a long way to make dialogue sound more normal too. Otherwise, I enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...