All Comments on 'My Sister Stacey'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Excellent story

Really enjoyed this and hope you will write some more chapters to this loving and sexy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I can not wait for the next chapter. Harvard or state college?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

This is a wonderful story. Well developed and wonderful story line. I hope you continue writing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet Love

Really wish I'd had a sister.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Honey

Who calls their sister honey?

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
sibling romance

got hotter with such sweet and tender moments between them... when they both found out how they feel about each other ...keep going...you are such a gifted writer of this erotic genre...five stars aren't enough here

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oh...nothing

it got REALLY old hearing her say that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really great story, but needs a follow-up.

Story is really good, but needs a follow-up or two. Who is going to switch colleges, how are they going to deal with their dad, and how are they going to deal with loving each other and being together the rest of their lives?

Oh, if I were having sex with my sister, calling her “honey” wouldn’t be so strange.

Thanks for writing so well. Look forward to more chapters.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

This is one hot story. A long build up but now they have crossed that line and I hope they spend the rest of her visit banging each other senseless. Very specific comments about how wet she is, how hard his cock is inside and descriptive actions will enhance the story. Of course, Stacy hopefully will become a tiger now and just screw him hard and be loud and tell him in plain language just how good his big cock feels. Yes, we need more please.

Brent37Brent37over 6 years ago
Honey revisited.

My Mother came home from the hospital five days after giving birth to my sister. It was my first birthday. My second earliest memory of my existence is of Mom telling me that the new baby was my birthday present and I had to take care of her. I called my sister "Honey" fairly often throughout high school..Though her husband would probably disagree, I still think of her as my property.

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
A quite good story...

But I couln't understand why you gave sis those gigantic tits. They really didn't play an important part of the story and the brother didn't pay much attention to them. Some D cups might have been more realistic. I also though that bro's lack of passion was a dissapointment. He didn't see the least bit passionate when they were making love. After the long time he spent with recrimiations, I would have expected him to ravage her. It was as if he wash just there to make his sis happy. As I said, the story was actually quite good, but could have been better.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good visual

writings place readers in the same place as almost watching and feelings shared. keep writing

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Not Bad

I liked your story for the most part. I particularly enjoyed the fight in the bar. You surprised me by having the protagonist knocked on his ass right away. I assumed it would be the other way around.

I would like to make some constructive comments, hopefully without bruising your ego. First, I thought the 'mean' father thing was overdone as was the sister's sympathy for him. Second, I found your use of the word 'had' to be excessive and a little annoying. Third, please use contractions to make the dialog less stiff and formal - real people don't generally say 'I will' or 'we will', instead use I'll or we'll. Lastly, I thought there was too much conversation during the lovemaking and not enough of a description about what they were doing (there are ways of describing lovemaking without it becoming a play-by-play). Just my opinion for what that's worth.

A sequel to your story is needed and I will watch for it. Thank you for sharing.

ChasBChasBover 6 years ago
Excellent 10* - More!

Had the feel of reality which I love. If nosebone actually had something like this experience, more power to him and his sister. Incest is a political concept, originally for good reasons, but it should be a matter of choice. Aside from the matter of resulting children possibly taking on the bad qualities of the couples (or just as likely, the good qualities), it can cause terrible strife in families. Shawn and Stacy's dad would have a whole herd of cows for example. But if it is the free choice of siblings, parents and children, etc., why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eh

She was way to emotional. But good none the less

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start but.......

Where’s the rest of the story? This story has legs that aren’t being used.

Disappointed it ended so abruptly.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story!

Five Stars!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Yes, so well written and so hot .... got me very aroused and the dialog is right on .... you could almost feel them slowly screwing ........ I cannot wait to read the next chapters. Thanks !!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars!!! i'm glad you posted part 4

i hadn't read this story of yours yet. so i started at the beginning. this is a fantastic story. well-written, GREAT dialogue. you write conversations very naturally. and not to mention how sensual your sex scenes are!! Can't wait to read the rest of the 3 chapters - and anything else you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story...got a little tired of her always putting him off with wanting to tell him, but it all ended well. Looking forward to Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sister

Very nice,beautiful, exciting live story between a sister and a brother.Only those who have really experienced such taboo love will understand how special,powerful and beautiful it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Inconsistent, weird

And who the fuck thinks panty sniffing is hot, anyway?

It's fucking creepy as all fuck.

Two stars for the writing quality, but the story itself was boring and annoying.

brirob51brirob51almost 6 years ago

I think this is one of the most realistic stories I have read yet. The narrative and dialouge is very true to life, as well as the conflicted feelings of siblings in a love they are afraid to acknowledge for fear of rejection.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 6 years ago
Who calls their siblings honey ans sweetie

The guy came across extremely corny

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never finished it.

It sent me to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you lost me with en are wimps

why does a woman want her pussy to look like a child??? I prefer a woman NOT a kid. because men 40 and under are wimps today. liberal activist, wildly successful, have been ripping the masculinity from guys for 35 to 40 years. now omen are complaining there are no MEN out there. I LMAO!!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Love this story, but Wrong Number is my Favorite

Too bad she had not wished that Shawn had been her first.

Looking forward to future chapters

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

I must say, you've truly written an amazing start to this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@anon "en are wimps"

It's cool if you like hairy legs and armpits. The rest of us like our women smooth and silky. The woman in the story has F cup tits. If she looks like a little kid in your eyes, that sounds like a YOU problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sick

Incest is sick.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 4 years ago
Great Engaging Story!

Sick? If incest is sick just why was the reader reading this story? At the very top of the page it is shown as incest. I suggest that instead of reading incest stories they should read Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day or Home And Garden.

I enjoyed the story and may read it again although I think it would have benefited by being a little shorter. It riveted my attention to it wanting to know what was eating her. Of course, the most likely answer was what the author finally described and i think that the reader was as stimulated as the two main characters.

rightbankrightbankover 4 years ago
An interesting beginning

.

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Great story

I think it would be better if she was a virgin or maybe only had one partner.

As shy as she was and the love she had plus only 18, Shawn should have been her first. At least he was the first to ride bareback and cum inside her.

Still, it was a fantastic story.

Can’t wait to see where we go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

America the rape capitol of the world

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

BEAUTIFUL...FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
I lost it on 30 F tits

I HATE BIG TITS!!! she must have looked like a fucking cow...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I felt like this story took to long to get to anything worthwhile. All the constant "what's wrong? Nothing. Let's talk about it later" for like 3 and a half pages. I like a bit of a slow-burn but this felt like it was just stalled a bit with nothing interesting happening until the last 2 pages. Also, as someone else commented, I agree that he should have been her first. I never understood why someone that clearly had these strong feelings for someone would just give it away to some random person. She said it herself that she always thought about him while doing that sort of thing with anyone, so why bother with others? Ah whatever, I guess it's no big deal in the end. I just feel like it tarnishes it a bit, you know? Like it feels less special somehow.

As for the rapey creep in the bar, if you're gonna let some random guy buy a drink for you and not keep an eye on it the whole time from pour to finish, well you're leaving yourself open to it. As sad as that is to say, these days women should assume every guy they meet is a creep looking to score by any means necessary until proven otherwise, in the interest of their own safety. I can't believe it's come to that, but the world is a bit of a fucked up place, and that's just the reality of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous