All Comments on 'My Sister, The Bitch'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
CphuckerCphuckerabout 20 years ago
Wow!

I can't believe I'm the first one to leave a comment! This story is the ultimate incest saga. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

I'm not a writer, just a reader. You are a very talented writer. I want to thank you.

A.A.

lprogjoelprogjoeabout 20 years ago
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story makes "Deepthroat" the movie G-rated. This is NOT only the best incestual saga, but one of the best erotic sagas on this board period....

Blue_SixBlue_Sixabout 20 years ago
Okay but it needs more

I liked it but you had them eat dinner twice and you need to follow up on the son and mother issue but also keeping the daughter happy and maybe even having Sarah as his girlfriend maybe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fuckinfantastic

This is one of the best stories I have ever read, it had everthing. This story is fuckinfantastic. It would be great if you wrote a part 2 to this story, to see what happens, i bet the sister no longer hates her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awsome

Awsome Story.... I liked how you creatively got everyone involved in this story, starting with the Bro/Sis, then Voyurisim, then a threesome, then father daughter, then mother son, then mother daughter! GREAT STORY!

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Incredible Story!

Wow! This goes into my favorite stories folder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A great way to cure a bitch!

This was a great story, a great way to cure a bitch. I have always believed that a good fuck would work wonders to cure a woman's frustrations in life and general bitchiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love it...

....the only thing missing was a good assfucking and would have been perfect. But still, it must have been some of the greatest I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
FUCKTASTIC

The story was the best i have ever seen

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If Hitchcock did erotica, this would be it !

This is one story that just got better and better as it went along.Each new twist just talking it to a higher level.

I had to keep reading just to see what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Who fucked who fucked who fucked....

...who fucked who in the the orgy scene at the 'end'? I'm totally confused but it 'read' as if they all had fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
best ever

it was the best i have read in a long time. i have never writen a comment before so that is the proof u need. i have been reading for over 2 years and again it is the BEST of all i have read (maybe some anal u mentioned in the begining would have made it a bit hotter) great work !!!!!!

azn_boi_kinkzazn_boi_kinkzover 19 years ago
Loses Steam

It's great but it loses steam. Like your other stories, it's all piled up to the brim that only ultra-horny bastards would enjoy it. there is a limit to some readers' enjoyment level, and this story over-exceeded that level.

but that's just my 2 cents. majority enjoyed it though.

drakan1407drakan1407over 19 years ago
Oh my god

I loved that story. Howdid you come up with something so aazingly artful,yet at the same time so godamn hot.

P_VP_Vover 19 years ago
Got more than I bargained for!

Yikes! And I was just looking for the bitchy sister getting a little payback - I guess there still is a "give the customer more than they expect" attitude alive and well here at Literotica. Kudos "Try Anything", I didn't intend to read the whole thing, but I just couldn't stop. Hot, well-written - good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Must Read

Not just the best read about sex, not just the best read about incest but the best possible read in all fields. Period. Absolutely Fan-bloddy-tastic

Abercrombiecutee4147Abercrombiecutee4147over 19 years ago
WOW!

That was fuckin INCREDIBLE!! I seriously could not take my eyes off of it!! I had to find out what happens next..god that was great! I've read A LOT of stories on here..and that was BY FAR THE BEST story I've ever ever read!! Please..keep writing..lol and good luck with any future stories darlin!!

cemalvocemalvoover 19 years ago
Now I have to wake up my sweetie

This was a "page turner"... I loved the deviousness of Robbie's mind. To get everyone to a final orgy was inspired. Thanks. Please write more...

hiddenselfhiddenselfabout 19 years ago
Top of the heap

It is one of the best stories in Lit. A bit too packed and a bit too confusing (huh? who? how?) at times, but has a great pace and some great psych/control ideas. This is a seriously wicked wank story.

christofoluschristofolusabout 19 years ago
Impressive

I may be a new user on Literotica.com but I am a veteran reader and to be frank, they need you writing scripts in Hollywood. Even compared to your other stories this was a complete sucess. A very few words come to mind to describe this story...Perfect, Amazing, and Masterful are among these few. Honestly, I think I have found myself a mentor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
CREAM OF THE CROP

I usually don't get into stories that are this long , but

I was hooked by the middle of the story and had to see how it ended.It was way better than I expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bloody Briliant

This is your best so far i read your stuff and this is great Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
NUMBER 1

LIKE THE STORY VERY MUCH.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

powerlifter100powerlifter100over 18 years ago
A Masterful Climax

This story constantly drives forward, rapidly building momentum as it sucks everyone under the spell of wild sex. The plot certainly takes incest over the edge, and it will drag you over the edge right along with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what a wonderful story.

Absolutely fantastic story. Loved it so so much I could not put it down and came in my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a small plothole

First off, I really enjoyed your story (about eight times to be exact) but there is a slight plothole. Ellen comes home from work to talk to Robbie, sees him naked, goes downstaairs and meets Joe, then has sex with him and makes dinner. Then Joe walks in on his daughter to tell her that dinner's ready. After dinner Joe and Ellen have a talk and Ellen decided to go for a walk while Joe goes to talk with Robbie, huge orgy ensues, and then afterward Ellen jumps up to make dinner again? I just thought you might want to call it something else since most families don't have dinner twice a night.

tyrofluxtyrofluxover 18 years ago
Great job!

Great job! This story solidifies you as my favorite author on Literotica. Where other stories degrade into mindless sex, yours contain plot twist after plot twist. Some of the big milestones were a bit rushed, I thought (maybe the son could go through some touching or whatever rather than going straight for the blowjob?), but personal preferences aside, this story was amazing. This is the first or second comment I've ever left, so obviously I liked this a lot.

akbashevakbashevover 18 years ago
GREAT!

Holy crap...I don't think I have very read such a good story like that, usually I'm not in to all that control stuff but wow! Keep writing and I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved every line of your story..Keep up the great work ..

MisterEdMeMisterEdMealmost 18 years ago
Great Freakin Story!

This story was possibly the best I've read here. Normally I don't like such long ones, but this one takes the cake. Only thing I wished you had done. With your talent, you could have divided it into chapters/episodes and expanded more on the other members. It seemed kind of rushed in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You noticed a plothole?

Wow. I don't think I could have noticed something like that if my life depended on it! The story was so consuming, I was hooked right up to the end. Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Thsi has been one of the best stories have read. I hope that you will continue with your writing.

ThickLoverThickLoverabout 17 years ago
Wow

just gotta say, i loved this. i have read it many times and actually read it with my girlfriend and we both enjoyed ourselves! great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More, more, more

Holy f**k this was incredible. I realy hope there will be more chapters about this family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Wow that was great! Amazing, amazing, amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

I dont even have to say this is one of the best stories here. We all know that TryAnything is the best writer on this site. Period. I mean come ON all of try's stories are on top and everyone is absolutely in love with them. I really think you could do this professionally TryAnything. Just promise not to forget about all the little people ance youre a famous erotica author ;-) -Goldie

johntraujohntrauover 16 years ago
best story on this site!

man this is the BEST story on this site! you are an incredible writer and i hope to see many more stories from you in the future! i hope there will be a sequel to this story!

WescompaqWescompaqover 16 years ago
"FUCK YEAH!"

"Fuck, your story was so fucking hot, I came all over my own face for the hell of it. It had everything, but I just have one small suggestion. You made the son ten inches, but you left the father just six little inches. Man, that is just not right. At least give him two more inches. Give him about 8 or 8 1/2. It is known that sons take after fathers. I mean, the women will want the son's cock more than the husband and the next thing you know, is he'll feel jealous and go on a rampage and murder them all. And I don't like endings like that. Happy Family fucking with happy fucking ends. Happily ever after type of stories. And one more thing. Dude, continue the story. It is getting to hot to stop. How about getting Sara's parents or siblings into the picture and make it two families humping madly. That would be so fucking hot, I'll blow two loads over my face just for you, for writing such a great family fuck story. Thanks once again and continue the great work."

Maverick007Maverick007about 16 years ago
Damn

I have read some great stories in my day but, that one is the best. You should make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just so you know

right before the parents decide there going to talk to the kids they have dinner. Robbie even cleaned up for it. Then after all get done with the suck fest Ellen says she has to get dinner ready. just thought you should know.

otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why not mistress Dani and her slave Robbie?

A really good story but why didn't the author follow up Ellen's opinion (see page three) that Dani was more likely to make Robbie her slave than the other way round. After all Dani did say that it was an interesting idea, but nothing came of it. I think it could make an exciting sequel. So author, do write more, but this time with mistress Dani and her slave Robbie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice but little big

The story was nice but little too rushed. Everything happening within just two days? Many readers have commented on the dinner goof, but there's another. One time we're told Ellen "had sucked Joe's cock, many times, and even enjoyed it when he would cum in her mouth", just two paragraphs down you say "Ellen had never let Joe cum in her mouth the few times she had sucked on his cock". Good story but could've brpken it up into at least two chapters. Also, as I said earlier, little rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
comment

I loved it. Well all that happened too fast in the end, but it was great story anyways. I hope you make sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GREAT EFFORT

This was a great story, I totally want to fuck Sara and Dani myself!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the bestttttt

the best story i ever read the author should get one hundred awards i came like 80 times

sexy122272sexy122272almost 15 years ago
Wet

This was a great story it got my ready to fuck! Keep writing I have enjoyed reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
stolen?

this is one of the best stories ever , I've read it on xnxx.com .

(http://stories.xnxx.com/story/6190/My_Sister,_The_Bitch..._Chapter_1)

Does anyone know if there has been written a next chapter? and where to find it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

This story was incredible! Even better that i have two hot friends called Dani and Sarah. Played out like a movie in my head! You need to be producing movies!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun For The Whole Family

I really like to story. Yes there were flaws but all in all it turned out well. Keep up the good writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its so Fantastic

Its so fantastic, i really liked it and enjoyed it and wow.. its really what i always dreamed off.

Cheers and keep it up...

angelamangelamalmost 14 years ago
you must write more!

three things in particular stand out in your stories (request: write more stories containing these elements!)

1) sibling love and sex, in which the brother or sister also watches the other sibling(s) get fucked by friends or older people

2) bisexual siblings (especially guys); i loved one of your stories where during the initiation ritual the brother had to suck off the men and found he didn't mind it!

3) anal sex and cream pies. you did this well in carol and ryan, where carol and her mom were dp'd or tp'd (the mom was skewered by the black college friends). that was so hot.

thanks for all your stories. i love em and re-read them all.

Jessie

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Totally Awesome

I really loved this story. The sex was fantastic! I also loved how the whole family dynamic changed. From a somewhat tense relationship to everyone getting together VERY well and becoming relaxed. Keep up the good work!!

Eric3890Eric3890almost 14 years ago
Great story

This is a great story and i cant help but read it over and over. Very nice work.

C0ntr0lC0ntr0lover 13 years ago
Lasting Impact

I first read this story back in 2004, I was 18. In all the years since then I have continuously returned to it. This was probably the single piece that got me started reading erotic literature. Thank you for that gift.

syi666syi666almost 13 years ago
well done sir

my only disappointment with this piece is that there isn't a sequel

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60almost 13 years ago
sequal time

whats next with them

Super_Fly772Super_Fly772over 12 years ago

Great reading. Your a very good story teller. . .

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Why involve Pencildick Joe? Pretty good up till then.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 12 years ago
great story

very well written..... very good detail hope you extend this story

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
your story was good but...

why do most family incest stories have to involve more then one Alpha Male? I'm sorry but it ruins the story somewhat. I also thought that the mother would become a sex slave as well with the father cuckholded. I gave your story 5 stars anyway, it was just that good.

gs88gs88almost 12 years ago
Awesome

Love all your stories. The characters are all just so free and uh.. horny and not -too- serious. Very enjoyable and this particular story is my favorite.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Pages 6 and 7 were the hottest family fuck session I have ever read.

And I have read a ton of good porn (and some not so good). Thank you for writing, for sure.

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 10 years ago
Hot!

A very hot story.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 10 years ago

the story was good but what brother would make his sister suck some of his friends dick just to score over her?

nexmaniacnexmaniacover 10 years ago
10 out of fucking 10

This is by far the best incest literotica (or any literotica for that matter) that I have ever read in my entire life. I beg you for a part 2. Maybe do the next 5 days of the week considering the story says that the brother and the sister are off from school.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
i dont know

it was one thing 2 get even with his sister like he did, but bring the mom in and then dad went over the edge, it went from something that could of grown into something special , to something un meaningful and with no feelings to just lust to get fucked over and over again

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 8 years ago

A really hot story about the sluts in one family, it got so wet by the end

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Stunning !

Simply stunning. Can't think of anything else to add !

Agust_DAgust_Dabout 7 years ago
9000

It started off as a '1 page jack off story' to an actual long story. I liked it it wasn't too slow. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

While I loved the story in general, brother, sister and even Sara, I didn't like the parents being brought in. Besides it just seeming to be about sex and fucking, sans love/intimacy, it kinda bugged me since mom had only ever had sex with her husband and they were very happy with each other.

Oh well, enjoyed it mostly and I'm sure it floated a lot of folks boats, hehe! It is just fantasy after all ;) ...who knows, if I was in his shoes maybe I'd be a greedy bastard and think two sex slaves wasn't enough pussy too, lol!

CloudrainstormCloudrainstormover 6 years ago
Excellent

Best story I've read so far! About to read Ryan and Carol....

More sex slave stuff. W/young people please!.... Preferably in public:)

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
love it

LOVED it more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Creative

And fucking hot! The build-up of the story was amazing. But I feel if the sister was innocent and suddenly became cum-starved would have been a very big turn-on. But never mind that. This shows that you have either spent a lot of time building it or you are just too talented to be limited to this website. Write fantasy novels or something. I am sure you have that ability! Cause creating scenarios is something very difficult.

Redsonja_pRedsonja_palmost 5 years ago
my comment

Concentrated, juicy and rough. I like it :)

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Wow so hot

I liked your writing style. The dialogue just flowed and there was never any confusion about which character was "talking" and the sex scenes were so very erotic. Well done and please keep going. surely someone gets to make a baby out of all this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic, One of the Classics

A great story, well told and complete, with a cast of fuck-suckers that stretches the imagination to the limits. Thanx for the great Read from the past!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot

i was cumming so much on the last 2 pages, is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Riddle me this.. either she agrees to be his slave for life and not in a proper D/s way, it was obvious very quickly he was nothing but an abusive twat or he sends her diary out that in her limited perception would ruin her life, but really mess up a few years. So a ruined life, at her brother's bidding or a ruined life free to do as she pleased, including destroying her brother's relationship with their parents.

Sorry, I couldn't get past this incongruity or the repeated BS of it was what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Asshole brother, starts out as a bit of a kinky tale, then you just have to go full on harem family and make it such a bad cliché.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 2 years ago

That story was incredible. Wish there was a part 2

mustang123mustang123over 2 years ago

I am very disappointed in how he as written this disgracing his family . I realize its a fantasy but it leads to others thinking it is real and will try to duplicate this . I rarely express disappointment but I felt so insulted as a male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's an error in the story first it says the mom enjoyed blowing her husband and him cumming in her mouth but then when the son cums in her mouth it says she's never let anyone else do that before

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersabout 2 years ago

Damn. Just, damn. Reminds me of the porno books I used to read in college before personal computers and the internet.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 2 years ago

HOT! Just like a porn movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT! Just like a porn movie.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutabout 2 years ago

First time I liked a father and daughter

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 2 years ago

Timing was off. U had them all eat dinner then they all fucked then dinner again? But it was very good

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoalmost 2 years ago

Story was hot but Robbie is a sociopath. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, though. You've always been able to describe a good blowjob and cock worship (re: "Service").

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only thing missing was the anal and the bi-sex, but I won't complain too loudly this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the more memorable stories that I return to periodically for a treat.

GuyGamerGuyGamerover 1 year ago

The story was good, and flowed well, but it is pretty damn unbelievable. With those tags it's not really a reasonable ask to expect it to make sense though I guess so shouldn't be a minus for that - you're pretty open about what this is.

4/5, did the job but I won't return to this one I'm afraid.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaabout 1 year ago

Pure fantasy, but what a fantasy it is! I've returned to this one several times over the years - make that decades!

Still hot as fuck! ❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(6/4/2023) Sorry, I couldn’t get passed the beginning of the second page. Takes a real dick to do what he did to his sister, no matter how much of a bitch she is, IMO. You don’t just offer her up to the football team like that. That’s some really sick family dynamic going on there. I’m sure this story goes on to having Dani loving being used by all her brother’s friends. Maybe he’ll make her do daddy and mommy to. I’m sure this is a great read for some but it’s not my cuppa tea.

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

A seriously hot fantasy stroke story! Anyone seriously suggesting that it’s anything other than that is on the wrong website. It’s hilarious that so many people in the comments had their sensibilities ruffled. It’s fiction ffs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really like your stories but there are some inconsistencies. Page 6 stated Joe had never cum in his wife's mouth, then a paragraph or 2 later it read he had. Great stories, but a few inconsistencies. Yes, I will be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If u think this is real then you need help it’s just a story !!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Quit reading as soon as the "master" stuff started, which this story escalated to in record timing. A sub/dom tag would've been appreciated, but at least I didn't have to read very long before it started and let me know to stop. It's actually not that I have an issue with sub/dom stories, I just can't handle the ones where they have to say "master" or "mistress" every fucking time they speak. Unfortunately, most go that route. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
9353 Followers
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...