All Comments on 'My Sister - the Perfect Ingenue'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

Waiting for the family to join the fun, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot so fucking sucking hot

Oh that I were the lucky fucker, twin sisters and his own sisters. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lanc's uk. More and more and soon please, like yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Hot One

Hot, I love a hot young woman.

I too am a photographer, but I don't have any sisters. I'd like one like yours though.

However, the little excerpts about the other models distracted me somewhat from the wonderful story about your hot little sister.

Anyone that calls herself a cum slut, I'd likely marry.

As I did my beautiful wife.

On our first shoot, as I explained the setting to her she followed with much vigor.

Prompting me to bring out her sexuality, and nudity.

All of which she did expertly.

I asked her to offer herself to me, as we proceeded the next round of shots.

She did as instructed and I was rewarded with a cum slut blow job, the tightest, and wettest cunt a man can find. After a year engagement we married.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
This needs to be continued !

I know it's been over a year since you wrote this, but I do wish you'd write more, this is one really hot story !

Well worth 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn what a fucking whore

I wouldn't fuck that skank for anything...she is STD central...

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Great Seduction

Every one of your stories I read make me want more of it. They all seem to beg for you to continue them or maybe that was me begging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous