My Sister - the Perfect Ingenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't youwant to?" Kalyn countered. "Your cock certainly wants to," she giggled, pointing at what was now obvious to anyone who cared to look.

"We can't ..."

"Boy, Caitlyn sure was right about you," Kalyn sighed. "You're wayyy too hung up on right and wrong. Just go for it, Robbie, I want it as much as you do!"

I was taken aback by my sister's words. "Hold on, you've discussed - this - with our sister?"

"Cait and I are more alike than you'd think," Kalyn said to me. "For example, I bet you didn't know that your kid sister likes girls, did you?" I shook my head and she continued. "You need to realize that the women in our family are hot-blooded. I bet you also didn't realize that our older sister would love to get you in her bed, did you?" I was floored by that revelation. Before I could recover, my sister was wrapped around me again, her leg around my back and stopping me from moving. Her agile little tongue shot into my mouth and much of my moral ambiguity started to fly out the window. I stumbled back against the wall with my sister doing her level best to undress me.

"You're not fighting back as much this time around," Kalyn purred as she moved away a tiny bit. "Face it Robbie, you want to fuck me. You want tofuck your sexy, horny kid sister."

I sensed I was fighting a losing battle and Kalyn's deliberate choice of words was making resistance incredibly difficult. I knew that I had to fight because I didn't want the rest of our family knowing that I had done something as crazy as screw Kalyn. I was also wrestling with the fact that Caitlyn also shared my incestuous thoughts and wondered if she and Kalyn had done anything? I would not have put it past her. Just as I was about to talk again, Kalyn sealed the deal. She dropped the robe she had been wearing to the floor and strutted around in a red latex corset, tiny thong and sexy red high heels. I had seen the outfit, I had just photographed her wearing it. Yet her provocative manner finally got to me. I couldn't fight her off and I didn't want to.

"Okay," I breathed heavily. "I shouldn't do this and I'll probably feel like a heel, but you win. We're going to fuck, this one time, get it out of our systems. Damn, I bet you're a hot little piece of ass!"

"Oh Robbie, you know it!" Kalyn gushed as she approached me with a sexy little wiggle. "I can't wait to hit the sack with you - let's not wait any longer!"

I had a small room at my studio with a bed in it for when shoots ran long. It wasn't too big, but it was big enough to suit our purposes. My sister opened the door and gave me this huge grin. Kalyn has always gotten her way in most things.

Fucking my sister had never been my plan and I had tried to fight the urge for quite some time. Now, it was all that I could think of. She stretched out on the bed and displayed her body to me proudly, not at all ashamed of what we were about to undertake. "Want to undo the laces, baby?" She flirted as she showed off her scrumptious tits and the rest of her corset-covered figure. Her legs and face were equally tempting as I moved towards the bed and my eventual destiny.

I followed Kayln's suggestion, albeit with trembling hands. The last bit of my resistance had been worn down and when her tits were finally on full display, I marveled at how perfect they were, she was. My hands caressed her gently and she grabbed them. "You can be a little rougher if you want," she said in a throaty voice. "I like it nasty and I want to be nasty with you. I'm yourcumslut, if you want me to be!"

Oh God, she had to know -had to - how much she was driving me crazy. My cock was like a red-hot poker in my pants and yet, I still felt the need to restrain myself a tiny bit. It was important for me to make this good for her, although my motives were not entirely altruistic. I wanted her to come back for more and be the cumslut she had just promised me she was.

I did my best to oblige her request, pawing at her a bit, mauling those delectable tits and all the while, Kalyn kept egging me on. "Yeah, that's the spot, oh fuck Robbie, you handsomemotherfucker, paw me, love my tits!" She hissed and it was doing the trick. I began to forget about being gentle and treated her like the little whore she wanted to be. She was moving back against me and her legs wrapped around my back as I kissed her picture-perfect body. I felt her high heels digging into my back as I loved her and it spurred me on. There were no further thoughts about what I shouldn't be doing. All I cared about now was how far did I dare to take this?

Kalyn took that option out of my hands for the moment. With a surprising amount of strength, she pushed me away and on to my back. Now it was her turn to paw at me and she made very quick work of my clothes. "Oh yeah," she breathed as she got my cock free. "I knew you'd be hung, my brother has a fuckingawesome cock. I just knew it," she purred as she took it in between her ruby-red lips and started to blow me. I'm still a tiny bit surprised that I didn't immediately cum in her mouth. I sure as hell wanted to.

Every look Kalyn gave me, every filthy word that spewed from her sexy face made me want to fuck her. Originally, I wanted to make love to my kid sister and that was still part of the plan, but it was so evident she wanted us to fuck. Again, she removed the decision from my hands by mounting my steel bar of a cock and wriggling that 5-foot, 4-inches of perfection down and around my cock. Her pussy was so tight that I briefly wondered if she had been fibbing about her sexual experiences. She soon put that idea to rest as the little pixie atop my cock began to ride me with such ferocity that I pondered whether or not she had been reading my thoughts. A she-devil with the face of an angel was now being unleashed. I saw the nasty / delighted expression on Kalyn's face as she ground her tight little pussy on my cock and raked her nails across my chest. In one way, I was being used by my younger sister as a sex object and damn, it was sexy as hell. She had every little move down pat and I just had to keep up with her. That wasn't too hard to do because I was on fire myself and giving our fuck my all. Remembering that she liked to be pawed and tossed around, I did exactly that. I treated her like a sexy little fuck doll and the more that I did that, the nastier Kalyn seemed to get. We seemed to be feeding off of each other's energy and trying to outdo one another. Her body was all shiny and sexy and she wriggled around almost with the flexibility of a gymnast. A lot of the women I have been with would have given up by now and let an orgasm arrive. Not my kid sister, she was grunting the noises "uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-HUH!" as she continued to impale herself on my dick. As for me, in times past, I might have let my own orgasm commence. Not this time, despite getting a great blowjob and a hot little piece of ass, I was in it to win it. As long as Kalyn was fucking me, I was fucking her.

"CUM, you son of a bitch, motherfucking CUM!" My gorgeous sister-turned-lover yelled as she fucked the hell out of me. I shook my head to let her know I had no intention of cumming before she did. With a ferocious yelp of passion, she leaned forward and kissed me, jamming her agile little tongue into my mouth and biting my bottom lip. She groaned and I felt her body tremble as she finally gave in. I declared it a draw because I followed suit, filling her pussy with my load. She didn't even pull away then, letting my cum flood her pussy and holding me close when we both had finished.

We spent the next several hours having sex and finished by making love in the shower. I lingered a bit longer than Kalyn did and when I emerged, I caught her texting someone. "You're not telling anyone about what we just did?" I inquired, fearing the answer. That near-perfect face returned and I hadn't a clue what she was up to. To whom would Kalyn confess something so wicked? Did she have a friend that she could trust with someone so lewd and perverse? Was I being set up for another erotic adventure, perhaps with one of those girls my sister claimed to enjoy? I shook my head and decided not to worry too much about it. Kalyn was nobody's fool, whatever scheme she was hatching would likely not put either of us in jeopardy. I sighed, knowing that she would likely confess her sins to Caitlyn. Our older sister would learn of our tryst, of course - but I wanted everyone else to remain in the dark. I was sure my sisters were smart enough to keep that secret between us.

Ihoped ...

12