All Comments on 'My Sister's Barbecue'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

hope you write more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE more more

enjoyed the read - I think it needs a what happened next

dreamer3269dreamer3269over 3 years ago
Very Hot

This story was very well written. I cant wait to see what happens next!

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Erotic All The Way

This is pure eroticism from beginning to end. Your writing is so good and actually quite beautiful.

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Continue on. I'd love to hear bout him knocking his sister up. Maybe even the girls later on. Need more.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

That was hot! Great writing, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable

This is a great story. I hope that you will continue with the adventures of these three people. I would love to read about how Grayson gets all three pregnant. A chapter about how the girls fuck each other would be enjoyable too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good one.

So much cum and pussy juice I almost put on a life preserver. Four makes a very interesting number.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago
Hot!

Well-written, too. Could see another chapter.

Definitely a man's fantasy. 5* worth.

Hooked

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years agoAuthor

@the anonymous I deleted. Sorry, Annie, I couldn't let you be that stupid. Telling a black girl what black girls like and don't like is just about as dumb as you could get. Might wanna check with me next time you feeling like shooting off your mouth about black people. Damn, dude. Fucking embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding Story!

An outstanding story from one of my favorite authors! You kept me interested and involved in the characters from beginning to end. I hope there are more chapters to come.

Thank you,

DOS

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Oh My

Good from beginning to end.

Kewldawg001Kewldawg001over 3 years ago
Incest is best

This story is so fucking hot I read it twice. My first reading of your stories but it won't be the last.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

I LOVED this story. Wow!

Hawt AF!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Fantastic as usual, Randi! Five big stars.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Very hot story!

It's a shame you ended it there just as it was getting really good, I would've liked to have known how it all worked out for them. He could marry Brandy, then get all three women pregnant. Jane was still young enough to get knocked up and impregnating a mother and daughter (also sister and niece!) would have been epic.

Any chance of a sequel?

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Really excited to see where this story leads. Hope you continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Great story. I would love to see more and where you could take this story from here.

mharrisonmharrisonover 3 years ago

Excellent !!

First one of your stories I've read and am impressed with it and how well it's written.

Looking forward to reading more of your work...

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

Really good sensuous read !

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoy your writing and it’s a great story, would love to read more about these four. Please say there is a part 2 coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cool read, keep it up.

dslwagondslwagonover 3 years ago

Please keep the story going really enjoyed the plot. They all need to move in together and build a family.

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 3 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I really hope he knocks both girls up and they talk Jane into having his babies too.

zooliciouszooliciousover 3 years ago

Great story. Definitely reading more of your offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An absolutely amazing male fantasy piece, coupled with a couple of teenaged girl's romantic first love dreams, and all those involved were both sexy, beautiful, athletic and unbelievably honest with their horny desires. If only! This was a nice bit of well written fun, and I spy with my little eye, even more of this talented authors' stories awaiting me,.. oh,.. happy-happy, joy-joy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What is happening

did all move in together did all 3 girls have babies more please

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 3 years ago

Fantastic as usual with your stories blackrandl1958. I am in awe of your talent for writing an erotic and very pleasing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy fuck.

mustang123mustang123about 3 years ago

One of the very best I have ever read. Thank you for for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great HOT story!! All of my fantasies in one place. Too many readers want pregnancie...

just let them enjoy their sex. Waiting for a follow up....sister, niece, friend...wow!!

DPCDVR72DPCDVR72about 3 years ago

awesome story, looking forward to part 2..

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Great story. When is chapter 2 ? AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Despite my having reservations about incest and preying on the young, yes it caught my attention! VERY impressed with the writing itself....the sex scenes resonated, no question about it.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Although Grayson is just a "boy toy" now, it was a lot of fun getting there. No sequel could top that.

Stratto1975Stratto1975almost 3 years ago

Great story. Brilliant sex screens. Well constructed. Just be careful of the details when you set it up. For example, Grayson is 26 and Rachel is 18. So he was 8 when she was born and maybe even 7 when she was conceived. However on page 3 when Rachel is explaining to him how his big sister Jane feels about him she says "you have no Idea do you, that's why mum never married dad, he was just a fling to get over not having you "

See what I mean. I find incest stories arousing but I'm not Sure that Jane would be fantasizing about he 7 or 8 year old brother to the point she needed a one night stand.

Keep writing. Great stuff. I would be happy to help proof read anything you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I noticed the same thing as Stratto1975. I thought it was a little weird that Jane in her late teens was in love with her kid brother whose age was still single digits. I don't think you meant it that way but still, watch out for that. Other than that though, 5 stars, I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi.

Very sweet and erotic descriptions. As all participants have expressed, how many little rugrats can we expect in the follow-up story?

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hiya

Another great story.

Absolutely brilliant and graphic sex scenes.

Which makes it hard to point out any negatives when I know my own limited writing skill level would be something like this

"Insert tab A into slot B. Lubricate if needed. Use a washer if required."

You are a good writer but I feel you overuse the " everyone connected with the story fuck each other scenario."

I understand that you are writing your fiction/fantasy, so I do not expect reality or even realism, but for me personally, that plot is becoming a little stale.

Just to repeat though, I think you are among the top writers on this site and far superior to anything I could ever imagine. So thankyou for the time and effort you put in for our enjoyment.

A R W

Burcham8Burcham8over 2 years ago

I love your stories. I think are incredibly sexy and fun. I’ve read this one three times and I think it’s great…!!!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

WOW Randy, you made ME randy after reading this most wonderful story, and I am 74!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely done sexual fantasy. Even more of a fantasy is the lack of jealousy among the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I seem to garner disgust, it is a inner vision of hope that unconditional love can be expressed.

I did not know women could blend erotic and romantic fantasy like guys. (too much juvenile pedestal worship?)

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Superb writing talent, better than 95% of most writers here. The only critique I have is Brandy. That is a story in its own right. Addict mom with multiple partners, no father and a Olympic class swimmer? Sultriness deserves a story.

5* just for the premise of Grayson… Damn if that doesn’t paint a portrait of a Knight in armor aboard a noble white stallion

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Superb writing talent, better than 95% of most writers here. The only critique I have is Brandy. That is a story in its own right. Addict mom with multiple partners, no father and a Olympic class swimmer? Sultriness deserves a story.

5* just for the premise of Grayson… Damn if that doesn’t paint a portrait of a Knight in armor aboard a noble white stallion.

NOTE: I truly hope the comment is taken in s positive mode. It took three attempts to post it. Literotica is slamming me today

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[05.11.22]

Sexcellent!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Living together, 1 man with 3 lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been more than 2 years since this story published. A sequel at this time to reflect where their relationships are now would be most welcome, as youd done a great job developing the characters and relationships.

Thank you, as always, for sharing your great writing.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy sh*t. Completely, insanely, hot. And not a bald crotch to be found. Fantastic. Damn, I've actually got to calm myself down after reading this. Thank you for sharing. I'll definitely be reading this again in the future. 5 stars.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

I love your stories. This one was 100% EXCELLENT. 5 ⭐ STARS, 💜

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
What a dumb writer you are

REALLY you are. CLEARLY you don’t listen or don’t want to listen to what your admiring readers say to you on their comments. This is the third story I’ve read of yours all ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ quality mind you but you leave the story wanting especially this one. There’s so many unanswered questions as usual in YOUR endings, why don’t you finish them properly Oh, right we all have to use our imagination is that it, well fuck me, if that your answer..It’s really bloody frustrating… I’m getting to the stage now whether I’m willing to read another one of your unfinished fucking stories and I’m quite sure I’m not the only one…

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Fun, sexy, beautiful - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Alright, I'll say it, this just seemed too perfect. The sister that has been in love with her brother her whole life and has had sex only 3 times in 35 years (practically a virgin as she says). Her daughter and her friend - both virgins by the way who haven't touched a cock at all it seems - that both want him too. And they all want to be with him forever, and the daughter even wants his babies? I mean I can't say it's not hot as fuck. It just doesn't seem plausible. But hey, if that's the most negative thing I can say, then that's fine with me. A bit too complicated for me personally. One is enough for me, thank you. A very hot fantasy to indulge in though, I admit.

I didn't expect it to end like that. I thought we'd get a look into their lives further on, see how things ended up working out. I expect him, his sister and his niece to stay together, with the niece getting her career sorted then having his babies at 30 like she said (or maybe earlier). Brandy might stay but it could go either way, depending on how serious she is about being committed to them (I vote she stays). Stories that end too soon are one of my biggest complaints on here. Always put an epilogue in please!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i agree it needs a follow up ?? just to progress some . how the reltionship grows,changes , etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You make good sex sound easy, like you've had so much (s)experience. Why do your white men have so much narcissistic self entitled privilege as to easily acquire a sex partners of close relatives, friends and creating personal harems? (Just a sexy fantasy?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...