All Comments on 'My Sister's Bet'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed this. The horrid start to the training but his reaction to it was awesome. The slow build up sexually was great. More of a tease but bit worked out so well. The final Fucking was so well done I couldn't help but go YEA!!! Would love to read more of these two lovebirds. Well deserved 5. Bravo

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Sounds like a great adventure is coming.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Hope you have an exotic follow up with sister.

What a lovely and tender affection between 2 siblings.

Will Aria be the person peeking?

Will she join in the fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could build to be a great story.

This was not just really hot but incredibly enjoyable to read and this could very much be written into a great story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful Begining of a LOVE Story

Wonderful slow build up to a loving beginning. I hope you continue with the story as you laid the hint of it expanding.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Loved it

Fanbloodytastic thank you. I hope we get to read of their adventures in more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job

He won that bet multiple ways. So if they were not alone, who was there? Aria? Hope we find out.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
loved it

can't wait till we find out who was watching

RingspiritRingspiritover 6 years ago
Good progression

Good progression, not too fast or slow towards the final connection. Of course the other sister has to be the next, logical as no parental background has been established. Don't hurry Aria, let her involvement germinate, even if it is exploring her eavesdropping takes us back to earlier in the summer in parallel. If the story eventually captures Mom and Dad, lay the foundation during the Aria story firmer than Aria was foreshadowed in this story. BTW concerning the comment "I'm guessing English is not your first language," non-critique from that poster, who obviously is jealous of your writing skills. Hope he/she returns to their cave under the bridge.

Jamaman64Jamaman64over 6 years ago
Very well done

This story is great. You developed their characters and a plausible progression between the two. I look forward to a potential chapter 2. I will add you as a favorite author so I can get notifications of future tales!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sisters bet...

OMG...the best i had read ! Please more of this.....5CAE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent work

Really enjoyed your story. Thanks a lot for it. I too am looking for a possible future chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

Best story ever i dont usually comment but this just had to get some credit fucking hell.

You're a lucky bastard when it's real or not you're a great story writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best so far...

When I was reading this, my thoughts this was even better than the stories I read a week a go by MrIllusion. Big was my surprise to find out in the end, it was a new story by my now favorite writer...

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
great story

loved the long slow tease,and the promise of chapter 2, where we'll learn who was watching them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lousy trainer

How can she claim to be good trainer and NOT know of the Saitama workout?

I gather ther will be a second part with the second sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

So I'm hoping there's a part 2, u made it sound like that perhaps they were not alone there at the end. It was a hot story so hopefully there's more to come.

akiseeroseakiseeroseover 6 years ago
Very well done!

Wonderful story that had me soaking wet alllll the way through. ^_^

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
5*****

Good healthy sexercise... you can't beat it!

AverageBearAverageBearover 6 years ago
Very nice story...

... that doesn't require a sequel, but one would be welcome!

jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

Bring out the second part today lol

bullrider6696bullrider6696over 6 years ago

Wow great one!! Love it from begining to end.. love the teasing thru the whole thing!!

La suite maintenant ?!

:))

JayKenwayJayKenwayover 6 years ago
Really good

That was an amazing story. Well thought out plot, enough teasing to keep the reader interested until the final sex scene.

While I wouldn't go as far as some of these commenters in trashing you, there were a few spelling and grammar issues here and there, but it's understandable. In the heat of the moment when you're writing, you can get carried away. That's why I have someone read over my stuff now in addition to doing a once over myself.

That doesn't take away from how good the story is though. I look forward to reading your next work.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Loved the story, loved the way their relationship developed and would really love to know where they go from here.

Spelling and grammar mistakes, where there any? really didn't notice story was too good to notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
continue please

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
want more

Hope to read a sequal

jrmmjrmmover 6 years ago
Great build up

I love stories with a great build up like this rather than instant sex, loved it

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Wonderfull story

Loved this, gotta be one of the best ive read on here.

The build up, the teasing, the flashing, looking, touching kissing licking, it all just added so much.

Thanks its a 5* all day long 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 6 years ago
Great read

Excellent pacing, Beautiful story that begs more chapters.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 6 years ago
more please

hope to read more of this story...

SKmanSKmanover 6 years ago
Great Story line

I loved the plot and how it played out. Good suspence.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 6 years ago
You hinted at more.

In the last paragraph you suggested there is more story to come. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this very much. I like how the younger sister was in charge, and she teased her brother, the brother sister relationship was captured quite well. I’d love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What's next?

I was thinking that when he showed up to the gym for his "test", Jen wasn't going to have a clue what he was talking about. His sister made up the whole thing about the test, knowing what it would take to get her brother motivated. So, when's the next chapter coming?

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Best

I agree with many commenters. Good solid buildup and progression. Other authors could learn some techniques from you. Keep writing like this.

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
So good

We would like to start with thanking you for writing this story, it is so good.

You dropped lots of hints about things to come, we are hoping that means there will be a sequel.

Regardless, great story, thank you,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfection

No much drama... Not boring for a sec...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Story I Have Ever Read

I'm also a writer and major major perv. I have read thousands of stories, and I'm generally a pretty brutal critic. Most people can not achieve in a 10 part series, what you did in one short story. The poster might not be the original author, but to the original author, that story is a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Great history I really enjoy it the last part was the best I wish we can have more of that thanks keep whit the good work u are great pls write a second part plssss

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Superb

Peach, unreal, loved your whole concept, the build up was naughty, teasing with the end result sweet and loving, icing on the cake ... turn down the hottie for a date 😁

Congrats, another great price of wtitting 10*

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 5 years ago
Lovely! 5*****

It was so nice to read. So well paced, that I was looking forward to the climax as much as he was. Like most other readers, I guessed that sis was the one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was the most unique, sexy, amazingly fun story that I've read in this section in at LEAST a year! Bravo to your imagination, creativity and fun writing!! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, no doubt including the bitchy, but now VERY horny other sister, hehehe!! Hell, I'm drooling just thinking about it!! Thanks for writing and sharing!!

I really loved the bit (and I'm a guy) about telling her basically that she's a virgin, no matter what happened, until She gives it away! Nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

This story just became part of my top 5, ever. I’ve been reading adult erotica for years and i can say his is very well designed. Just how the whole situation develops is mesmerizing.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Good but...

Where's the rest of the story. In the end you said they thought they was alone and they wouldn't find out till later that they weren't. I for one and I'm sure most of your readers would agree that we want to know more about them and who found them and what happened when the found out someone saw them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tease...

There was a sequel, broadly hinted at.. Is it under another title?

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Loved the story,

Peach could probably have improved the legitimate part of the training strategy, though. AFAIK, heavy training every day is not as effective as alternating heavy training with light training, so the body gets a chance to rest.

Ausvirgo (Literotica is not letting me log in.

sandracd79sandracd79about 3 years ago

amazing story, not much has caught my attention here lately but my word i loved this

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago

Great story it had me wet and wanting! ❤️

nymetsinaznymetsinazalmost 3 years ago

I think this is the 5th or 6th time that I have read this and it is an awesome read still!!!!

Thank you!!!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

You end with that tease about they were not alone or unseen in the basement, but I do not see anything about a subsequent chapter?! I mean, the story is hot enough Old Al would stay up reading as ling as there were words to read! No teases needed. Arrgh! Do not leave me hanging like this. It’s wrong to be mean to us old folks, you know. Heh heh

Al

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the imaginative story!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I'm guessing Aria was watching? A sequel with her would certainly be hot. A sibling threesome...damn. Fantastic story.

macrumptonmacrumptonover 2 years ago

Another Episode pleasssse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEST story yet!!!!!!!!

!eh

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

You know your fansty seems to be all over and with all different people you like this 1 you need to leave the incest stories alone cause you ruined this with so many different people stick with 1 subtext if it's incest then dont mention anyone else in other then family unless it's just 1 person in the lead up to the sex with the family member/members a incest story is ruined every time when done differently then what I said and anyone who says otherwise has no idea how to write a story like this and has no idea what would sell the best for a writer your pay here is the votes and anyone real voter would not give you a 5 star for the above named reasons so with that being said I'll give a 3

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Old uncle al there wasn't another chapter cause it was ruined with other people being involved that wasn't part of the family in a capacity outside of the build up to the sex with the family which is a no no in a incest story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise.

Nice, long buildup.

But the sex itself, the first time his cock penetrated her pussy, zoomed by.

Why did it have to go by so fast?

Why did she simply lower herself onto his erect cock? Why didn't she use her hand/s on it for a while? Asking him how it felt? Did he want her to keep doing it?

Why didn't she rub his cock head up and down her pussy? With dialog about how good it must feel? Asking him to imagine how good it would feel if he pushed it inside?

Did he like the way her pussy looked? Smelled? Tasted? (Her fingering of her sopping pussy, and then rubbing the pussy juice inder his nose would have been nice.)

And what did her pussy look like? Maybe I missed it, but was it shaved? Trimmed? Hairy?

Four stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Yeah, I had to go with a 4/5 myself. It is a really good story, but most of the criticism and complaints enumerated by others who commented before me are very valid. There was a long agonizing build up to a very rushed ending.

-

The deal with the best friend wanting to start a fight felt out of place when in the previous few sentences you had described her as not wanting to go out with him still even though he had buffed up and passed the test. I'm glad that he deflowered his sister and then they continued to have sex going forward. But an emotional connection between them should have been written into the story as well. 😕

-

It wasn't bad, but it definitely could stand a lot of improvement.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

5 years, almost to the day, and still no continuation, ending, epilogue, or closure. Whatever you call it, it is overdue.

It would be a great treat to yourself to at least use a spell check program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are obviously hinting that the curvy sister caught and joined them… and yet five years later and nothing?

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Long drawn out build up and then short fast finish 3⭐️

SwdsilverspringSwdsilverspringover 1 year ago

That was an intense, and amazing story. Have you thought about writing a sequel, or a series? I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, that was a great story about sisterhood and motivation. The important thing is to find a reason to do something and keep it interesting. ;P Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great build up to a very climatic end. Thanks

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/8/2023) “At peace, and alone. At least, that's what we thought. But we wouldn't learn about that until much later.” Oh, come on… Was big sister Aria watching??? It’s been six years! Five stars and this goes on my list. We need a sequel!! PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupid immature childish story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Slow build up. Seduction. Creativity. Most importantly Love. This story had it all. On the sister tag this story is the best on lirotica.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is there ever going to be a follow up

It would be nice to know who was spying on them

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Did you die or something? Just saw its been like 6 years since you wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous