My Sister's Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers

It was profoundly strange, to chase after your own naked sister in a public path. Granted, we hadn't seen anyone here since I began running, but still, the probabilities were not zero! As I ran, I caught glimpses of her trough the trees, and sometimes had a great view of her athletic body running in front of me. The cliff at the end of the path was coming really soon, and I wasn't sure I would be able to catch her. But the thought of doing our exercises naked together was enough to send an added shot of adrenaline and testosterone through my system and before we reached the top of the cliff, I caught her. And I mean caught her. I grabbed her arm and as we stumbled to a stop, managing to remain standing, I was holding her in my arms, naked or not. We were both breathing like steam engines, but we clung to each other nonetheless.

Eventually we let go, gently, smiling at each other. She put her clothes back on and said that we still had to make the 50 minute time. We did, easily. The sprint made all the difference. Back home, after jumping in the pool to clean ourselves quickly, we went down to the basement for privacy. We then stripped down completely and, as if nothing was out of the ordinary, we did our usual routine. Well, let me tell you that doing sit-ups is by far the worse way to show off your cock. Damn! I was hard as a rock and my cock looked like it was three inches long as I sat up. Luckily it didn't look as bad when I was down, but still! Nevertheless, I was still able to kiss and suck on her breasts, feeling her fingers tighten in my hair as I finished.

When I did my pushups, it was remarkable how many I managed to do. I was staring at my sister's naked pussy mere inches away from my eyes. And lips. I really, really longed to reach out and kiss it, lick it and eat it. But every time Peach and I went further in this strange intimacy, it has been her making the decision. I would leave it to her again. During the stretching exercises, I got to see everything I could have wished for, from every angle.

As usual, the naked addition became a routine. The next week, the second to last before the deadline, Peach added two new exercises. Painfully hard. They were endurance exercises, designed to tone my core. The first one was the table, where I ended up transforming myself in a table, with my knees bent at 90 degrees and my arms under me. I was facing the ceiling, and had to hold the pose for as long as I could. After that, I had to do the plank, which was essentially the reverse, holding myself on my toes and elbows, facing the ground.

I was horrible. But Peach was confident that in two short weeks I would get a lot better. And I did, thanks to her, ahem, encouragements. After the third day, Peach decided to stand over me as I did the table. Yep, her legs on either side of my hips, her opened pussy above my cock. She timed me first, then added this "If you last for more than one minute, I'll slowly lower myself towards you. I'll stop if our bodies touch or if you fail." If our bodies touched. Understatement of the year. If her pussy touched my erect cock, was more like it. And for three days I failed. Utterly. Then, on the fourth day, I spent the entire morning focused on that exercise and decided that I was going to maintain the position no matter the pain. And it worked. For three seconds. But when I felt her pussy, quite wet actually, touch the underside of my cock, I felt electrified. When I fell down after those seconds, Peach simply jumped up and clapped, congratulating me. I wasn't sure that she fully realized that she was congratulating me for touching her pussy with my hard cock.

The same thing finally happened, during the last week of exercises, with the plank. I couldn't hold it long enough. Ironically, I learned that I could hold my erection for a very long time, but the plank... After the fourth day, Peach said pretty much the same thing "If you hold it for more than 1 minute, I'll come and place my pussy just under your head. If you hold for two minutes, you can do whatever you want... as long as I remain in the position. As soon as you fall, I pull away."

"OK, I'll give it a try." I said, as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

This time it worked a lot faster. The second day I reached the 1 minute mark and watched my sister sit in front of me before opening her legs and scooting right under my face. It was amazing, amazingly wrong and amazingly wonderful at the same time. And while I failed to reach the two minute mark during the first two days, I came close. I finally succeeded on the third day and finally heard her whisper "Go ahead..." and so I did, licking, kissing and eating her pussy, devouring her as fast as I could for as long as I could. She did pull away when I fell, but only just out of my reach. She was smiling as I turned to look at her.

Two days later (two days during which my cock and mouth touched her pussy), which was also three days before the end of summer, we decided that the last 2 days would be for rest. It wouldn't help if I arrived at the test and was exhausted. So, as Peach entered my room completely naked to give me my massage (not the last, she had sworn) with her bottle of oil and her cellphone, I asked "Think I will make it sis?"

"Yeah, pretty sure you will, big brother. Here, have a look at what you looked like 3 months ago."

"Oh my gods!" I swore.

"Yeah. You will make it. Now lay down and relax. And enjoy."

When she was done with my back, Peach asked me to turn around. When she climbed over me again, she lowered herself a bit higher than usual, placing her pussy against the underside of my cock. By reflex, both my hands went to her hips before I pulled them away. As she massaged my chest, she began moving on my cock, sliding up and down. Then grinding herself upon it. It was completely surreal. I didn't say a word, and she didn't go any further, but it was killing me. When she was done, though, she said "No jogging this morning. I need you to nail the table and I have the best idea to motivate you."

I had no idea what she had in mind beyond what we were already doing. But as I assumed the position, she squatted above me. Soon she was letting her pussy slide on my cock, form my balls to the tip. Then, looking at the watch, she moved back above my balls and grabbed my cock with her hand. Pulling it up, letting a thick glob of saliva to drop on it, she coated my entire length. "Don't even think about moving, and keep your mouth shut." she said, a curiously serious expression on her face. "I've been dreaming about this for weeks now..." And with that, she lifted herself up, pulled on my cock and empaled herself upon it. "I choose you, my dear brother."

I was floored. And I didn't care about the table right now. Not at all. My cock was inside my younger sister's pussy, sheathed as deep as it would go. I lowered myself to the floor and grabbed her hips again, pushing up so that the last inch drove me to her depth. I had been refraining from initiating more contact, and Peach had wanted nothing else... Fuck! But this was so damned good! Peach rose up upon my cock and lowered herself again. Even better this time! It was mesmerizing. Soon her saliva and her own juices were flowing all around me and we were fucking properly. I couldn't really believe what was happening, after having imagined it so many times!

Peach placed her two hands on my chest and increased her rhythm. "Damn, brother... This is so fucking good!" It was, and then some. She was technically a virgin (well, had been!), and I was barely experienced, but we both cared so much about the other that we were attentive to the smallest of sounds or movements. I was fucking my sister! It was not possible, yet there I was, thrusting into her wet, burning hot pussy as she moaned above me, as thrilled as I was about the whole thing.

When I saw her breasts bounce back up after Peach drove herself down harder, I moaned and opened my mouth. So firm, so perky, so beautiful. I reached up and despite having kissed them and sucked on their nipples, I had never touched them with my hands. As my fingers closed around their flesh, I closed my eyes and tried to focus my attention. But Peach's pussy was overwhelming me. It felt as if I could feel distinct sensations all over my length with each of her strokes. Everything was new, everything was bright and glorious.

Eventually she sped up even more and things got even better. She was now riding me quite fast, driving herself upon me with each downward stroke. I could feel her squashing her clit on my pelvis, and could hear her moans getting higher and higher. Soon I saw her climaxing, her mouth opened and head thrown back. And then she screamed. Loud! She grabbed my skin and muscles in her hand and squeezed hard as her first penetrative orgasm rocked her. Orgasms, I should say. When I grabbed her ass very firmly and pulled her harder against me, it triggered a second, very fast climax. But she never stopped pounding me into the floor, moaning my name and screaming her peaks of pleasure all the while. "Oh my fucking Gods..." I groaned, letting my sister know that I was about to climax myself.

"Oh, oh, oh! Cum inside me! I want your cum to be the first... Fill me! Fill my little pussy, big brother!"

Did I ever! I had taken the habit of masturbating every night, but I emptied my balls of everything they had that morning. Soon I heard the wet, sticky sound of my my cum being pushed out of her tight hole with her thrusts. And, like her, I never stopped. I kept fucking her, thrusting myself up inside her, willing my cock to remain hard. And it did. But Peach came again. We would soon learn, in the months to come, that it was really easy for her to trigger multiple orgasms. It had happened a few times while masturbating, but when she fucked, it was almost every time. I didn't know that at that moment, and I felt like a fucking God. Here she was, laying flat above me, squeezing me hard as she came again a third time as I held on to her ass.

After pushing one of her leg lower, I rolled her onto her back and mounted her in the missionary position. Hard. By now we were both barely coherent, and Peach was writhing below me, driven hard by my pelvis against her clit and my cock deep inside her. "Fuck you have a big cock brother!" I knew I didn't, not objectively at least, but hearing those words had a striking effect on me. I was already hyper confident with her multiple orgasms, and now I felt even better. I felt, with every stroke, like a huge piston giving my sister immense amounts of pleasure.

Nevertheless, I eventually pulled out and turned her on her stomach. "Place your hands on your pussy." I asked her. When she did, I kneeled above her ass, slapped it a few times with my cock and found her pussy again. I then slid both my hands under her body, and hooked my hands on her shoulders. Pulling myself up, I began fucking her harder than ever before. Not too fast, just really hard. Peach, in great shape, took it all in stride and I heard her moans become staccatoed, chaotic. So did her breathing. I could feel her round and firm ass on my skin, clenching and releasing in time with me.

Eventually she began spasming in off-beat rhythm with me. Her breathing became even more ragged, and her moans crescendoed again. I was stunned that she was going for her fourth orgasm in less than twenty minutes. We were both covered in sweat, our skin sliding against the other's, our sexes in perfect sync. I felt Peach's entire body clenching around her clit as she was rocked, and raked, by her pleasure again. From her mouth, a mess of screams, groans, growls and moans were flooding, filling the entire house with her overflowing pleasure. My own pleasure followed suit, driven by the clenching motions of her pussy around my cock, her powerful muscles overwhelming my cock.

Sprawled over her as our bodies finally had their fill, I slowly fell to the side. Peach turned to her side to face me, a bright smile on her face. "Oh my Gods! What the fuck was that? This is insane!" she said, laughing and grabbing my chest once again. Reaching down between her legs, she pulled her hand back and looked at a glob of my sperm. "So, I have my big brother's cum all over me... Finally! Fucking finally! Took you long enough!" I stared at her, astonished by the intensity of her lust. When she licked her finger clean, I grinned, knowing that soon, very soon, my sweet sister was going to be the first girl to suck my cock. I pulled her to me and held her tight, and she hugged me back, really hard. We kissed, kissed for a long time, naked in our basement, surrounded by discarded training equipment. We were at peace despite having committed one of the worse sins and worse illegal act possible.

At peace, and alone. At least, that's what we thought. But we wouldn't learn about that until much later. In the meantime, I passed Jen's damned test and smiled as she cursed, acknowledging that she would have to be forced to have a date with me. But as sad as she was to spend an evening with me, she became positively furious when I said that I really didn't want to. In fact, two of her friends had to restrain her because she wanted to hit me when I refused her. In fact, even when one of those two friends winked at me with a smile, I knew I didn't want any of them. I couldn't date my sister, obviously. Heck, she even had a boyfriend! But right now all I wanted was to be with my sweet sister Peach, alone in our basement, our rooms, our beds, in the kitchen, in the pool, etc...

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers