All Comments on 'My Sister's Deception Ch. 05'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Great !!

...another good one - keep going - or the teddy bear gets it !! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
honest opinion

the party was a bit of a turn off for me. it got away from the whole brother sister thing and wasn't needed.all you needed was a brief paragraph about it and move on. hope we don't have to wait so long for the next chapter especially since this one was not that good with the party shit added.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

Very enjoyable read. Love this series.

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 13 years ago
favorite

this series is one of my few that is really enjoyable and entertaining. the bachelor party is a good counterpoint to the rest of the story. i am looking forward to the next installment; PLEASE hurry...thanks.....

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
So Far Pretty Good

Cant wait until Meghan tell Denny she had her Needs taken care of by ab Ex-Boyfriend and she No Longer needs his Service.

and for Jen and Meghan to tell Rick off in front of his Office Pals.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Why do I get this feeling........

......... that this story is building to a climax of tsunami strength and a lot of tears will be shed before the end? I am confused by the hot/cold relationship between Khyl and Meghan and I am unsure if the relationship between Jen and Khyl is strong enough to last. I hope that the next chapter will clarify these matters ....... and soon.

5/5

presserpresseralmost 13 years ago
Incredible Writing

This story has you at the peak of your skills. Your words are soft, flowing, and gentle. What a treasure for the eyes. Matched by the wonderful story I can hardly wait for the next chapter. But be assured I can and will wait. Thanks for the privilege.

jaybird1944jaybird1944almost 13 years ago
HOT!

and well written, too. The sexual part is terrific, but the story and personalities make it even better. Can't wait for the next installment. I'm guessing that Jen's keeping her ex's name might even let them get married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I have a problem

I have one really big problem with this story................. You take too damn long between chapters..... I really like your buildup and I think you have more in store for us...

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 13 years ago
Hot Sex!

Loved it! The sex was hot and the relationships handled pretty well. Would like to see more.

stealthstonegraystealthstonegrayalmost 13 years ago
loved it!! Want MORE, please!!!!

I really enjoyed this series so far. The characters are believable, and are people that get sympathy/empathy/understanding/commiseration.

Please, write more chapters. I would like to see the three main characters find a way to love each other and be in a triad. The conflict on incest makes that difficult; but those three could find a way. They deserve to be happy.

....stealth

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 10 years ago
Not my usual taste

I'm not usually into threesomes, but this was done very sensitively and well.

mrsbearmrsbearover 9 years ago
Just my opinion...

...but I could've done without him having sex with Megan. I don't get the whole threesome thing. Then again, I'm a jealous woman and I don't like to share my man - no matter how much I "loved" and "cared" for the other person. I am enjoying the overall story but I wish the sister was a bit more...possessive of what should only be hers. I hope this "experience" was a one-time thing for them. And they didn't use protection, are they both going to get pregnant? That would be disgusting. Again, just my opinion. I'll get off my soapbox now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Said before and by others...

Great writing! You clearly take your time crafting your work. Many thanks and kudos.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Threesomes????

Someone always gets hurt in the end.

Why?

Because we humans are such possessive jealous bastards.

In reality, Meg in the long run would not be able to cope with the incestuous siblings.

Their feelings are always deeper

I’ve been there and done that.

Lions86Lions86almost 3 years ago

i love this story its very good but all ill say is meg is a fucking dumbass. she knows her soon to be husband is and has been fuking other girls while until tonight she has been faithful. yet shes still going to marry him? i guess she deserves to be unhappy then if shes that fucking stupid.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

Finally!!! I've been dying for Kyhl to make love to both Jen and Meghan. But I'm a little disappointed that you didn't explicitly write a scene where he cums inside of Jen after cumming inside of Meghan. In the ending you implied that it happens, but you left it open just in case you decide in another chapter to claim that he only inseminated Meghan.

Still gave you a 5/5 even so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous