My Sister's Deception Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She didn't actually say sleep, she just said she wanted the three of us to spend the night in bed together."

"Mmhmmm. I remember the last time we did that I got cheated. How can I be sure that won't happen again?"

"I don't know," I said, hooking my fingertips into one of the cups of her bra and tugging gently.

The cloth yielded and fell; her nipple popped free and a moment later, I was cupping her breast in my hand and softly kissing the nipple.

"Ohhh... suck it..." Meghan contorted herself reaching for the closure on her bra, and seconds later, the cloth sagged against her chest as it fell away from her. She shrugged her shoulders one at a time and pushed me away long enough to toss her bra to the floor, then pulled me back to her.

"You and Jen are the only ones that have even touched me in weeks," she said. "It felt so good... getting off without having to make myself cum..."

I took her other nipple in between my lips and she gasped. Meghan tried to scoot forward again and slipped, grabbing for me as she slid off the counter.

I caught her in my arms and she giggled as she clung to me.

"That was almost really, really bad," she said.

"What were you trying to do?"

She looked up at me, the smile fading from her face.

"Do you really want to know?"

I nodded.

She took a deep breath and licked her lips.

"I wanted to scoot closer to you so I could press myself against you," she said, sliding a hand between us and grabbing my cock through my pants.

"I really, really need to get laid," she said, her fingers fumbling loosely at my belt, "and I thought if I could get close enough to you..."

My belt turned loose and she looked up at me. I wasn't doing anything to stop her and so she unfastened my pants.

"Take your shirt off?" A hopeful request.

I slipped my shirt off as she unzipped me, and then, as my pants fell from my hips, she was clawing at my boxers. My cock sprang free, almost hitting her in the face as she pushed my boxers to the floor.

Meghan stood up, her hands sliding along my thighs until she was cupping my balls and wrapping a hand around my shaft.

"I really, really want you inside me," she said, looking up at me.

"Turn around," I said, laying my hands on her shoulders.

Meghan turned around slowly, dropping her hands onto the kitchen counter as I reached for the zipper on her skirt. A moment later, her skirt hit the floor and she stepped out of it as I swept my hands into her panties and began to skim them from her hips.

My fingers followed the scant cloth all the way down her thighs, past her calves, and I held on to her underwear as she stepped out of it, finally tossing it just out of reach. I stood up slowly, allowing my hands to caress her legs, my fingers sliding in between her thighs until she raised up onto her toes, gasping as I made contact with her sodden, molten pussy.

"Ohgawd," she said, panting. "Ohgawd..."

I kissed her behind softly and trailed my lips gently along the skin of her back until I was kissing her shoulder, and I slowly wrapped my arms around her, cupping her breast with one hand and pushing the down between her legs as my cock smacked against her ass.

"Ohhh..." Meghan moaned as I slid a finger in between the sodden folds of her pussy. "Ohhh... yesss..."

I kissed her shoulder again, squeezed her breast, then released it as I grasped her hip and I aimed my cock down between her legs.

I grabbed her by the hips with both hands, pulling her back from the counter and bending her over, and Meghan giggled.

"This is so dirty," she said.

"Is it?" I asked as the head of my cock slid against her wetness.

"Ohhh... yeah... it is... ohhh... ohhh..."

She gasped as the head of my cock penetrated her pussy.

"... but I could stand to get a little dirty... ohgawd..."

I thrust slowly into her as I pulled her against me, and Meghan moaned as I impaled her on my pole.

Her knuckles turned white as she grasped the counter.

"Ohgawd... ohgeezus... ohhh... fuck me... ohhh..."

We'd fucked just like this in my apartment one night when she was a freshman in college. The difference now was experience and maturity, and I could feel her pussy grabbing at my cock as she thrust back at me, urging me to climax inside her.

"Ohhh... ohhh..."

Meghan pulled away from me and spun around with her back against the counter, shaking her head.

"You okay?" I asked, my cock throbbing, slick with her juices.

She nodded. "Yeah, but... I can't... I can't do it like that."

She threw an arm around my neck and began climbing on me. I swept my hands up under her ass and she gasped as she impaled herself on my cock and held on to me for dear life.

"Carry me to bed," she said, panting for breath.

I began to walk toward the bedroom and Meghan moaned softly with each jostle.

"Ohhh... ohhh...ohhh..."

We brushed against the doorway walking into the bedroom and Jen sat up. She was completely naked, and her mouth dropped open as we headed for the bed.

Meghan clung to me as I laid her down, and then we were both fighting to keep me inside her as she pushed up onto the bed so we could pick up where we'd left off.

She turned her head to look at Jen and smiled.

I thrust into her again and she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Fuck me... ohgeezus, yesss... fuck me..."

She wrapped her legs around me and I slowly began thrusting in and out of her.

"Ohgawd... ohgawd..."

She clawed at me with one hand and reached for Jen with the other.

"Ohgawd... I'm gonna cum... ohhh... don't stop... don't stop... I'm gonna cum... ohhh..."

I could feel her pussy begin to spasm on my cock and I suddenly felt my own orgasm starting.

"Get ready, Meghan..."

"Ohgawd... cum in me... ohgawd..."

I erupted and pressed myself deep into her, thrusting short and ragged as my cock spewed semen inside her, and she finally wrapped me in her arms, holding herself tightly against me and panting hard.

I collapsed against her and we rolled to the side, leaving her sandwiched between me and my sister.

We lay like that for several minutes before either of us moved, but finally, Meghan took a somewhat deeper breath and brought a hand to my face.

And then she kissed me, molding her lips to mine and then sweeping her tongue into my mouth.

And then she hugged me tight, gently rubbing my back with her hand.

"Wow."

I raised up to look over Meghan, who just as quickly turned her head to look at Jen.

"Sorry," Meghan said. "But you told me to."

"Oh. No. I was just... that was hot."

"Really?" Meghan shifted, pulling her leg from around my thigh.

Jen nodded.

"Only one thing left to do now," she said.

"Go to sleep?" I asked.

"Okay, a couple of things."

"What's that?" Meghan asked.

Jen grabbed at Meghan's hip and rolled her onto her back as she sat up, and I watched in amazement as she pushed Meghan's thighs apart and pushed her mouth against Meghan's sodden pussy.

"Ohgawd... Jen... Jen, you're gonna make me cum again... Ohhh..."

"Good," Jen said, raising up and pulling a finger from Meghan's sopping sex, and I watched as she licked her finger clean of my semen.

"Because we need to take really good care of you while we can."

Jen made Meghan cum two more times, and then she made her way to me.

"My turn," she said.

We finally fell asleep more than an hour later; all three of us exhausted almost beyond words.

Good thing we didn't have to get up early the next morning.