All Comments on 'My Sister's Deception Ch. 08'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!!!! Hope there is MORE coming!!!!

The title of this comment says it all. This story gets better with each new chapter. Hope you are planning/writing more!

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

Another great addition to the series, as always a perfect 5 in my book. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
could be great

but you need to post chapters faster and PROOFREAD better. for instance on the beach you said kris drained her beer but then she took a sip of the same beer in the next paragraph. either it was a magic refilling beer or you failed to proofread and you didn't use a good editor LIKE ALL WRITERS SHOULD. do a better job proofreading next time and always use a good editor before posting.

scubasam61scubasam61over 12 years ago
More, much more and please continue

Thank you for taking the time to write - your story gets better and better with each chapter written...

Can not wait to get Kris, mom and family involved...

Gotta have a marriage of Megan, Jen & Kyhl, then babies :)

Also requesting An Uncomfortable Situation next chapter and future chapters on this one.... I know they take time and we all appreciate your writting... A big Fan

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: "could be great"

Kris was, in fact, drinking from a magic beer bottle... okay, no, she wasn't...

one of the hardest things for any writer to do is proofread their own material... clearly, I missed a spot... my apologies...

as for using an editor, I havent searched for one in a while, but not too long ago, I emailed several who'd listed themselves as willing to edit, and I never heard back from even one of them... but, yes, an editor would help a great deal...

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
What an amazing series

You have done a really great job, hope you will continue to add to this seies.

crazycujocrazycujoover 12 years ago
curiouser and curiouser!!

this story just gets better and better. i'm really curious to see where you end up with all the girls and lucky, lucky guy. thanks.....

Furious_Lust650Furious_Lust650over 12 years ago
Two quick questions

First of all: Awesome story love it. I just want to know if there is a fixed schedule to the new chapters, and what does the "n" mean in the chapter 8 description?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re:n

The "n"denotes new

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good stories. Keep them coming. I suggested two wifes for Kyhl, but he seems to get three. Works for me.. =)

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
I will have to read all

I will have to read all of your stories if they are near as good as this one. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

please write more this is soooo good

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was probably the best eight chapters I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ohh my god please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More of this

Can't leave this story here. Continue it, please!

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
MORE!!!

You can't just leave a great story unfinished there. You should keep up the good work. I hope Jen and Kyhl end up finding a way to get married and have kids. toby9790.

GirlsI69GirlsI69over 12 years ago
Hope theres more to come

This is a fantastic story. I hope there is more to come. I'd like to see how Jen, Khyl, and Megan plan on living together.

DavBooDavBooover 12 years ago
Keep Going

A great story, you have to keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I would love to see more of this story line. Great how things are coming into play, please don't leave it here. Looking forward to more, I just made this my favorite series. :-)

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Continue please!

As we say on the Internet... m0@r plz! :P

hourihouriover 12 years ago
Enjoying it but growing a bit anxious, too...

Great story! I've spent this whole night reading through all the Chapters and have been loving it, BUT I hope it is not going to turn out with Kyhl and Meg getting married; it would totally ruin it! Because with the mentions of Meg's parents liking him and thinking he'd make a good son-in-law, and if I read it correctly it sounds like they know Kyhl and Jen are siblings?; the discussions about kids and commitment; no man in the works for Meg, etc it sounds like you are hinting and moving the story that way. It's erotic as hell having them include Meg in their love affair, and even adding Kris, but with the way you have developed Kyhl and Jen's relationship and cultivated their growth it would really tarnish the purity (ironic word here, but you know what I mean) of their love and relationship.

*sigh* of course this is my own opinion and desires on how I want it to turn out for them, but you are the author...so I will just say I am hoping =) and will wait with bated breath and a keen anticipation for the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love the addition of Kris. Keep Going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really would like to see where the relationship go's between the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks.

Great story,hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!!!

Can't wait for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

This is a great story. I still check your site regulary for updates on this. When's the wedding, and when are the babies coming?

kuro1990kuro1990about 12 years ago
Please....

Keep going with the story!!! =)

KellyDKellyDabout 12 years ago
Please, More story.

Great story, but please do not leave us hanging.

Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loving this series - more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If you don't like it

To those people who would post negative comments, no one is forcing you to read this, go somewhere else.

Beautiful story by the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Next Chapter

Please complete the story and tell us if Kyle ends up with 3 pregant sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant

that was one of the best stories i have ever read on here, if not the best. i'm not joking when i say this either but i could really see this as a successful film minus all the hardcore fucking scenes for obvious reasons. more chapters would be great, but i like the way you have ended it. well done, amazing author keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
over a year

been over a year and no new chapter time to drag your lazy ass out of bed and write another chapter. good so far but as said before the begining was a little unrealistic and almost ruined the story and it seems very strange that there has been very little said about kyle and jens parents they were barley mentioned in chapter two or three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Barley

is used to make ale, whisky, and broth.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
More plzzzzzz

Jen, Meg, Kris will they all get pregnant ? More plzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One step too far...

... perhaps. The whole work revolved around the tension with Meg, really, and it would have been good to see the undiluted aftermath without throwing her kid sister into it, that just felt a bit forced.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 11 years ago
great story

i really liked this story.... i REALLY HOPE you keep going with this. ..nicely done

South_TexasSouth_Texasalmost 9 years ago
Nude beach near Corpus isn't North (unless there's another I don't know about)

Actually need to head South on Park Rd. 22; turn off (left) on the road just before the Padre Island National Seashore toll booth entrance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why the hell they told Meg parents about them being brother and sister? And all this treesome is crap and ruined story.

OlebillOlebillover 8 years ago
Bad

Was going well upto the point where medhan got involved with the siblings and then her sister as well hownthe hell were they suppose to find out whether they love each other with the others there. Kyhl might as well fucked Carrie and Allyson and anybody else avaible. Spoilt it with Meghan and sister.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Going to far now

A foursome now, how ridiculous. This means two people get hurt.

But the now lesbian sisters Meghan and Kris have each other. Their Mom and Dad will be so disappointed.

The story is now out of control, a bit silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you care far too much for a fake story wargamer.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

So, I was going to jump in with another geographical correction just like the last chapter. But I began gauging reaction to this one by reading through the comments first. That's when I found the comment by "South_Texas" posted 8 years ago. They totally beat me to it!

"Nude beach near Corpus isn't North (unless there's another I don't know about)

Actually need to head South on Park Rd. 22; turn off (left) on the road just before the Padre Island National Seashore toll booth entrance."

Exactly...North is Portland, Ingleside, Aransas Pass, and Port Aransas. There's no public access to San Jose Island and Matagorda Island, but theoretically you could go nude on those beaches if you have a small watercraft of some sort to make it there. You certainly cannot drive a car to it and walk over a sand dune!

-

As for the story, I think that I would have been happier with it remaining a Polyamory Three-way. I wasn't expecting it to morph into a Harem story. 😳 But unlike most of the other people who have commented, I can buy into it and enjoy it still. Changing directions hasn't ruined it for me, but it was unexpected. With that being said, Kris is still a good choice for the next person to join in. I think that I would have probably approached it differently in the back story though. Instead of having Kris experiment with bisexuality in college with a classmate, I would have had Meghan seduce Kris the summer before she becomes a College freshman and meets Jen and Kyhl. Meghan having a summer romance with her own sister because they were fixing to be separated because of school would have paved the path, not only to Jen and Meghan becoming lovers, but her ease in accepting the incest between Jen and Kyhl.

Still 5/5 from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous