My Sister's Deception Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and Meg sat up as Kris lay stretched out, panting and spent, her bikini bottom wet from her arousal, and they looked over at me.

"Want to get to know your new brother a whole lot better?" Meghan asked, tracing her finger around her little sister's breast.

Kris rolled her head toward me, her eyes dropping down to my swollen penis, and she shook her head.

"I don't think I can take any more right now," she said.

"Okay." Meghan continued to gently stroke her sister and looked at Jen, smiling. "What should we do about it, then?"

"I wanna watch you fuck him," Kris said, licking her lips as she ran her hand up along Jen's arm.

Jen looked down at her, and I don't know which of the three of us was more shocked, though it was probably me, since I was still stone sober.

"Okay," Jen said, smiling weakly and rising to her knees, and she crawled, slowly and awkwardly, over Kris and past Meghan, her breasts swaying with her movements until she was straddling me.

Jen smiled down at me as she dipped a hand between her legs and drew a finger between the sodden, swollen folds of her pussy.

"I'm really wet," she said, giggling and looking over at Kris and then down at me.

I grabbed her gently by the thighs and pulled her to me, and slowly, deliberately, Jen lowered herself until my cock was pressed against my belly and she was sliding her split pussy lips up and over the shaft, my head just disappearing in the ripe, swollen flesh of her cunt.

Jen leaned down as she slid a hand in between us, pressing my cock up against her, and she rubbed herself against me as she kissed me.

"You liked watching us, didn't you?"

I nodded.

Jen pulled the hair back from her face and looked over at Kris, and then she kissed me again, and my cock throbbed against her as she swept her tongue into my mouth.

And then she sat up, rolling her hips, traveling a little longer with each stroke up and down my cock, getting me wetter and wetter.

"I wanna see you put his cock in your pussy," Kris said.

I looked over at her as Jen continued to rub herself against me.

Kris had rolled onto her side and now had an arm around Meghan, and as I looked over at them, she grabbed at her older sister's breast, opened her mouth and kissed it, her lips yearning to find the nipple.

Meg gasped and turned toward her little sister, and Meg moaned as Kris began to suckle her tit.

I felt Jen's thighs flex beneath my fingers, and I watched as she raised up, pulling my cock with her, pushing the head in between her swollen lips. My cock penetrated her opening, and Jen slowly impaled herself on me, lowering herself until we were grinding against each other.

She slowly began to rock back and forth as I began to awkwardly thrust up into her, and as aroused as we both already were, it didn't take long for us both to cum.

Jen groaned, holding herself just inches above me as I held her by the hips and thrust up into her.

"Ohgod, Kyhl... unnnhhh... I'm cumming... ohhh..."

"Yeah... ohhh..."

My cock erupted inside her and I pulled her down on my cock as I began filling her with cum.

Jen collapsed against me, panting, and we felt the gentle touch of Meghan's hand as she reached over and stroked both of us.

"That was... that was incredible," Kris said, her mouth hanging open.

"They thought so, too," Meghan said, nodding toward the surf.

The married couple, performers minutes before, had become the watchers themselves. Still naked, they were carrying their clothes and towels, and as they smiled and waved, we saw the man's erection had begun to return. They'd fuck when they got home.

"So," Kris said, rolling onto her back and looking at us. "What are we going to do now?"