All Comments on 'My Sister's Potion'

by BuckyDuckman

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just plain hot

My cock loved every bit of it

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 5 years ago
Great story

Excellent, a sequel would be good. What other spells does she have in her book?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10 stars!

I absolutely loved this story. A very arousing scenario...and the naughty banter and dialogue between the siblings easily makes the implausible seem believable . Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking hot!

I think I came 3 times as I read this. Great job!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Great story

I almost did not want it to end. Maybe it should not. I don’t know if I wanted the brother to try a man or not I think I would have. Very sexy story!!

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot and well written

Sequel: They each bring a "friend" home for the other, and mix up a second batch of the potion :-).

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
Mixed feelings

The undercurrent of demonic possession disturbed me. The Pentagram. The changed voices. The verbal abuse of the sister. In general, the story felt like a Socratic Dialog about consent and excitement. Erotica is usually about two (or more) characters getting lost in the moment of passion. The constant analysis of each moment, and whether it was sincere or coerced became tedious. The two could have been experimenting with Tequila or Ecstasy or LSD. The fact that they were experimenting with Magic (and possibly dark forces like demons) made the story less credible and ironically more unsettling.

This was an interesting experiment. But I don’t think it needs a sequel, not unless you do something wild, like involve their parents and/or an actual Demon.

Harleyman03Harleyman03over 5 years ago
Bring on the sequel

Very erotic. Yes to a sequel, let them try anal and maybe a threesome, ffm and/or mmf. Lots of ways for this story to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes on the sequel.

Be interesting if they 'slipped' some potion to their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need much more story

That was really hot. We need more of this story. Leve out the web cam stuff nod concentrate on just them

ceedeehceedeehover 5 years ago
Thanks!

Damn! I really enjoyed that, and yes, I think you should write a sequel. Your imagination is way better than mine, so I will not suggest a topic. It kept me excited all the time I was reading it.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

i am not a big fan of "Halloween" or "Magic or Potion" themed stories. usually i skip them. Am i glad i didn't skip this! What a GREAT read. very sexy, erotic. and of course, like all your stories - very well-written. Fantastic story!!! A sequel would be nice - BUT - only only after you write an add-on story to "Mom likes it Rough"! the characters in that "series" of stories are my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely a sequel!

With the talk of them being open to new things, i think you've got lots of potential. Besides, if she wants her brother to try another guy, only fair she tries another woman!

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelover 5 years ago
Sooooooooooooooo hot.

I know a lot of people read these stories just for the sex. My take is actually about the romance. The stories I enjoy the most are the ones where they fall in love with each other. Of course you should do a sequel. This kind of story gets better the longer the love last. At least that's the way I feel about it. Maybe I'm weird, but I like what I like and I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more please

The best stories yet thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

Loved the build up. So hot to watch the ice queen melt for her brother's cock. Loved that you're willing to explore man on man sex. Acting on being a bit bi can be a lot of fun. Yes. A sequel would be awesome with both mom and dad experiencing their mutual desires for son and daughter. Hot!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
stop reading

at ch 3 too much gay shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mixed feelings

on the one hand the story was crafted nicely and elagantly, but on the otherhand the consent of both parties in this story is unreliable at best and downright nonexsistant at worst its a nice story but the problem with someone being under what amounts to mind control is that just because you can get someone to do something dosent mean you should. there should probably be a warning about the unreliable consent at the beging so people know what there getting into before reading.

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
Needs a Sequel

Enjoyed the great read. The story calls for a sequel. Thanks

AydanFioreAydanFioreover 5 years ago
Sequel please -- with bi-sex!

Wow, that was a really hot story! Nothing better than a good ass Bucky Duckman joint! 5 stars, all the way!

I think it would be sexy to get the parents involved. I'm bi, so the gay stuff just turned me on even more. I would LOVE some father/son action, but I would also like Carol to bring a boyfriend home to mess around with her brother. I know that's not something most of "the guys" want to read, but it sure would tickle MY fancy! <3

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved the story except the cum eating part but I was forewarned at the beginning which was greatly appreciated. Five stars and a favorite point. Yes to a sequel. I agree with the anon commenter who suggested doing the parents. Hopefully the mom will have really big tits. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Well it's obvious Carol has a strong sadistic streak. Poor Bro will be her submissive, and sucking Dicks for her before long. Four stars.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great entry in the contest.

I hope you do very well there. As usual it is very well written. I always look forward to your next story. So a second chapter would be very welcome. Thanks.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

and i don't even like the "Halloween" genre. Potions? come on!!! but Wow - this story was a fantastic read. i only read it because i like the writer so much - and you did not disappoint!! Great tease, very sexy, and well-written. 5 stars!!

a sequel would be great - but only after you write another story in the "Mom likes it Rough" ongoing series. i love those stories!!!

Jamaman64Jamaman64over 5 years ago
What a great story

I can't remember enjoying a story as much as this one. You brought a few different genres together and painted a very erotic picture. I hope you decide to add additional chapters. These two have so much more to explore and discover. You introduced a few ideas in this first chapter. I look forward to reading more. I have added you to my "Favorite Author" list. I want to read some of your other genres as well. 5 stars just doesn't seem like enough for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SEQUEL? YES PLEASE!

LOVED IT -- REALISTICALLY BELIEVABLE TOO

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Hit the wrong button and only got a 4. Should have been 5

Love the way this story was written and especially the ending.

Hope you had another chapter with more love and affection between brother and sister.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
so damned good

I couldn't stop reading your incredible story, just perfect all around; the characters are well developed and beautiful as is the story line. If I had a sister I am sure I would have loved her that much; not necessarily sexually, but deeply above all others.. Tiffany

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 5 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the comments. Thank you. I really do read them all. I've seen a couple comments questioning consent. I wrestled with that premise while writing this story. It's why I added assurance at the beginning of the story that all sex is consensual. After all, who would know better than the author and creators of the characters? I had hoped the truth serum effect of the potion would reassure readers, "Okay, while they wouldn't normally admit it, they really did want to do all this stuff." At the end of the story, the potion is rendered useless and they are still able to continue their new relationship, offering further evidence that they're really into each other. Thank you again for your eyeballs and I sincerely hope I entertained you for a few minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stopped reading at 8inch cock

what is it with so many authors and the 8 to 12 inch cocks, do they all have such penis envy? whatever, these unrealistic portrayals of penises along with medicine ball sized tits and cunts that can take fire hydrant sized dicks and still be tight and the women with 'TINY" hands, are a total turn off.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Another Please

Yep, with your imagination, you can make this very interesting...

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8over 5 years ago
Title?

Don't vote often. Comment less. Have really enjoyed much of your work. Critiques? Perhaps a little wordy thru the middle, could have been maybe 20% shorter, but maybe that's just me. Anyways, Happy Halloween!

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

Yes, a very well written story !! I have been on this site for years and your story is in the top 2 or 3 stories. I sure hope you write another chapter where now brother and sister expand their love and closeness. That his sister does more hot sex with him and they both want it all the time. That his sister begins to crave his cum so much that they do it a lot when together. Maybe, they move in together and continue sex experimentation with each other. That Carol has to have more of his hot cum every day and does him very often. Thank you so much again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy Ending

I love the way it built and built... gradually showing their hidden feelings that they were denying. Great story well written and I love the happy ending. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hotttttt!

One of the hottest I've ever read. Certainly top 5 and I've read hundred if not more...

Keep up the great wok!

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

A friend on Lit got me into the taboo genre of Incest & this story is right up his alley. You can guess i liked it, too. Particularly the bisexual exploration & positive growth of exploration. No humiliation. Just mutual tentative curiousity blossoming in to fulfilling lost. Love your details & story telling. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.

gemini0257gemini0257over 5 years ago
Excellent love story

Please do write a sequel! Can't wait to see what happens to them.

brizzyguybrizzyguyover 5 years ago
New twist

It must be hard to come up with a new twist and I really enjoyed this. I am not much of a writer but I do enjoy fantasising over what might have been if I had a sister. I have looked on Ebay but can't find that potion anywhere:-)

kaidmankaidmanover 5 years ago
dynamite

an excellent work you have shown us thank you for this I am especially glad the two got together in the end lately I've come across stories where they fool around and either they blow it off as a temporary thing or they truly have feelings for each other but against how they feel they find someone else

donny70donny70over 5 years ago
Awesome Story. Keep up the good work......

Your story was truly awesome.

Love should be shared. The potion just seemed to amplify and release the feelings and emotions which were bottled up inside the pair.

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Good story, please continue. Proof read

WoodrogueWoodrogueover 5 years ago
Amazing

I hated the anal stuff but follow up please! Bring in a cousin and have them secretly coerce her into drinking the option for some pussy eating and fucking threesomes. No moms or aunts or dad's or uncles or ass fucking please though. Good job and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Bing in the father for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
agree

good you enjoyed writing it because yes it was fun to read. I also agree with Woodrogue have a cousin come for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sisters potion

you should have her get pregnant, have the father join in, then maybe the mother too...

DreaMajorDreaMajorover 5 years ago
A love story

I loved the sex but this is really a love story, so any sequel should maintain that character. Perhaps as a couple they could start a sex therapy business, finding clients who have sexual problems that lead to difficulty in being honest with each other. Of course, as part of the therapy, they could involve the clients in explicit tutorials.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

They should each bring a friend and get them to take the potion

betabradbetabradover 5 years ago
More please , i need more.

I really want you to write where the sister makes the brother suck cock for her and take a cock in his ass for her. Please. Pretty please. I need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!!

I’ve didn’t have a sister and stories of incest usually don’t spark my interest. But even through old age and Parkinson’s induced ED, I got hard and leaking reading this!! I had I no idea I could!! Really hot story, more please!!

AJeyeAJeyeabout 5 years ago
Great Read

Excellent story line, well written. The premise was very interesting. The change in their reaction to the potion leading to the actual romance was so well done. I'm not sure how a sequel would go, unless you want to go off the deep end with a whole family orgy, UCK. I say, let your wonderful imagination go on to new and interesting things.

MeBr123MeBr123about 5 years ago
Fun story

I love brother sister stories, and I like mc stories. And I really appreciate a good story line in any category. This story hits all the way around.

That said, it benefit from proofreading!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brother sister

Love brother sister stories keep up The good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved it. Great story. Keep writing!!! Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Best Yet

This story has been one of the best I've read here. I've been reading stores here since 2003 and a member since 2006 as CobraDen.

My comment on this story is...

Awesomely, Hilariously, Sexy.

Keep writing these Wonderful Stories. I love them 🙂pDiG7K

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago
Loved it

No attempts to offer wise words of counsel or critique, just thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination with us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking beautiful. A masterpiece. Love the storyline and innocence.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntamealmost 3 years ago

Although I felt a bit disapointed by the gay implications smearing the underground just found love story, all in all liked it.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Glad I looked at the story tags first. No gay or anal sex for me.

RedwheelchairRedwheelchairover 2 years ago

OMG you are amazing. Yes another episode please they need to experiment more but on other people. And move closer in their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In his notes to another story the author states, that some readers refer to anal sex (male on female mind you) as gay-ish, so I expected something like that. I fact this story contains a lot of outright gay sex acts, if you are not up it don't bother reading it. I feel like tricked into reading this, probably the author hopes that heterosexual men turn bi or gay if they accidentally stumble upon his descriptions. Well, it doesn't work. And we have another stupid and/or submissive main mc. While he is somewhat protective of his sister while she is under the influence of the potion, he still beats himself up for being close to taking advantage of her. The sister on the other hand while having to assume he is hetero still makes him doing gay-ish stuff. But hey, our hero is not only not upset, he willingly takes the potion a second time while his sister is around to take advantage of him. The reason the author is giving for the brother to do so is the state of hornyness he is in, that he needs relief, something to that extent. So? Since when does a healthy young male need the help of a drug that makes him even more horny to get release? It's illogical and a cheap pretense, so that the brother lets himself being controlled by his asshole sister again. The other explanation is that he IS bi and tries to explore it that way. I wish the story was placed in the gay male category or that I hadn't been this naive (see top of my comment).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, as far-fetched as the premise may be. Shame about all the negative homophobic comments you got. Some guys are clearly so uncomfortable with their own sexuality that a story where a guy sucks off a dildo, fingers his own ass and eats his own cum is somehow threatening to them. Like, show me on the doll where the scary gay person touched you dude.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Certainly a somewhat different, and interesting, story premise.

I don't see why people are complaining about this being a "gay" story?? It's clearly described as having some of this content but it is still fundamentally a story about incest....

Still enjoying your stories and thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a beautiful story that started out cruel. You always sound worried about grammatical mistakes, so you should also know, this was your best. Just a couple at the end and in your notes. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a hot story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a f*cking cock-tease of a story.! Sucks big-time!

VR95VR95almost 2 years ago

I really am a fan of your incest sex stories. This was good story and got my cock hard and all.

But just one suggestion, please don't mix up the sexual orientation in your stories. Let it be either straight or homo. A big no for bi. I mean atleast in the stories.

My cock really went limp during the gay portion in this story. You don't want to lose your readers for a certain portion of your story, do you? That's why bi is a big NO in sex stories. Please understand that.

PdgriggsPdgriggsalmost 2 years ago

Hot story! Wish Carol was my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man, sooo HOT! Takes me back to being 18 again, when my sister was 20. We used to “fool around” a bit, went naked around the house when mum and dad weren’t home, even flicked through an expensive-looking gay male porn mag I’d found discarded at the railway station together. Wish I could go back in time and do more. Love the older straight sister / younger bi brother dynamic, really rings true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are a few themes that ,typically, ruin my wood. cheating, cuckold, bondage, rape and gay.

Cheating and cuckoldry are ,to me, the same. If a story is about a cheating husband... I go soft. If a story is about a husband cheated on and then goes to heal with his super hot friend/sister/ex then I'll stay hard.

My issue with rape should be obvious but bondage is a broad category. I don't mind a bit of 'tie me up, tie you down' but using a pool as an analogy, I sit on the edge at the shallow end getting my feet wet.

And finally, I'm not gay. The penis is the ugliest organ on any creature. It's closest neighbour ,metaphorical and geographical, being the arse hole. I don't know why anyone ,man woman or other would willingly go near one unless it was attached and reaped the benefits of it being played with.

"Why do we care" I hear you ask? Because the author manage to keep me hard throughout. So hats off, round of applause and 5 gold stars. I'd shake your hand but... ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Also enjoyed the way you wrote the ending. Immunity to the potion and loving each other without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love your stories. Wish you would bring the rest of your catalog back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story but I pretty much love everything you write. You are, I believe, the best writer on this site. Thank you for taking the time to share your naughtiness with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckyDuckman@BuckyDuckman
6345 Followers
While my stories and characters should be considered works of fiction, I hope you'll find glimmers of truth peeking around the corners of their adventures. Similarities to anyone living or dead would be purely coincidental. So, in return - . . . I'll keep up the stories that...