All Comments on 'My Sister's Request'

by musicankane

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic. This story just goes to show (and prove) that step-siblings can very well produce babies, and in many cases actually should. I'm looking forward to an extension of this story where possibly siblings are produced for this baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Crude--No self respecting male would write this

way about an encounter with his sister.

Of course maybe he hates her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
.. not to shabby

I liked it and would not mind seing this turn into another great series..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
meh

Was ok at the start, but lost interest at the whole "Your body belongs to me" part -_-

Ps, PS3 Isnt even out yet NOOB!!! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i liked it

i liked it, i'd like to read a sequel, with more sex because she can't get more children.

and don't care of that comment about PS3, this is fiction anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ok but

I dident like the part about the whole slave thing it seemed like he was degrading her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
so-so

so-soicould have been much better without the slave shit and if before agreeing he said i'll only do it if mom says it's ok and if you stay here and we keep haveing sex this would have been so much better next time think before you write and drag your mind out of the gutter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
its ok

Nice could use more of a connection if you plan to write more using these two.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I liked it.

Thanks for your efforts. I found it enjoyable and would admonish you to ignore half-assed insults from anonymous cheap shot artists.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
So whens the Next Installment

Be nice and get Matt on Track to be a Baby Maker Hollywierd Style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
no way

no way he or his mom would be happy that she was coming back botth would be pissed that she never wrote or called in three years and he would not agree to get her pregnant with the moms ok and he sure wouldn't want to move to california he gaveup his hate to quickly and the mother was way to happy never happen that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wait a minute...

It would have been better if she had asked her step-mother. She'd have to be a huge bitch to say no to Denise's "problem." What would be better than the answer to his question of where or when than, "At home, mom said it was okay." Plus, he should take her up on her offer to go to LA, it's not like she couldn't find a way to get him into one of the colleges out there. What would be better than California with a hottie who loves him & is his child's mother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

u need to write more about this like him meeting her gf's

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

CONTINUE

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
A good start

I'd like to see them develop a monogomous committed relationship (they can get married since they are not blood related) and also would like to see mom give her blessings.

topacetopaceabout 12 years ago
Worth a sequel...

This story is worth and demands a sequel at least! It would be a great start for a series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NO LOVE

she doesn't love him she proved that by not writing or calling for three years. as soon as she gets pregnant she will just dissapear again and not everyone wants to go to lala land and live with all the stuckup assholes. he gave in way to fast and easy and the whole slave shit ruined it even further. not good and way to rushed and unfinished all in all a waste of your time, our time and the sites space.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
good story

I wish there would be a sequel but seing as this came out in 06 and its 12 I think that wont happen

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantalmost 12 years ago
Damn good story

This really needs more but still very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Total Rubbish

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Well, I liked it and don't worry about whether others liked it or not.

If it entertains me (and it did), that's all I care about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wish there was more to this

make it a series, absolutly fantastic

tmgermanytmgermanyabout 10 years ago
Nais!

Really awesome. Is there any chance that you will make a series outta this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved this story, it needs a sequel. Maybe have them get married

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 9 years ago

His dream sounded like what happened in a movie...I can't remember the name of it, but it had Kirsty Alley and John Travolta in it...I would love to read a 2nd Ch. to see what would happen with them and the baby...

midvalley9midvalley9about 9 years ago
A bit hard to swallow

I would have really enjoyed this story if it weren't for the fact that Denise is an extremely unlikable character, and Matt isn't much better. Okay, so this bitch runs off to become a model, and doesn't call or write or visit for three years... three fucking years!

And what is her excuse? It basically amounted to "I got busy." Too busy for three whole years to take 5 minutes to make a phone call or write a letter? Hell, even if she did write or call, never visiting is an obvious sign that she didn't care whether her step-mom and step-brother lived or died. In fact, they could have died in an accident during that time for all she knew, who would have impregnated her then?

Maybe I'm just more sensitive and less forgiving than your protagonist, but even that doesn't change the fact that the sister is a selfish brat who doesn't truly care about anyone but herself. She even felt it necessary to preemptively bribe Matt, and he was such a fucking tool that it actually worked.

Finally, women like her should NOT become mothers. If she's so quick to abandon her own family, who's to say she wouldn't do the same thing to her child one day?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ruined it

Was actually a decent premise until you added the slave stuff and the so called 'dirty' talk during sex was just stupid, is he treating her like a sister or a whore?

Would have been better if written more as a romantic tale with the mothers permission and support, Hell with the mother on-board could have even been written as full or half siblings to make it better.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
Sorry

Very interesting plot

very horrible presentation

reader_3634reader_3634almost 9 years ago
A bit short on accuracy

Fucking 2 days before the period is due is highly unlikely to result in pregnancy. 2 weeks before the period is due is more like the most fertile time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Start

I agree with the other reviewer: The slave stuff should be removed. Who cares about your one nut and Lisa getting knocked three times. With this said I enjoyed the explanation about Denise wanting to get pregnant. I would have liked sexual steps leading to fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great plot, but could have been alot better.

Just think of a guy fantasizing about his cunty model step sister, jerking off to her sexy pictures, endless times.

Then she asks you to fuck her so she can get pregnant.

All your fantasies come true, she'll do anything you ask, whatever.

Let her pose in some of her sexy things. Showing you her perfect tits, ass, and cunt.

Then getting the chance to finally feel her up, finger her, get to eat her cunt, then let her suck the cum out of your cock, fucking her in the ass, name it.

Lets not forget fucking her in any position you desire, then cumming in that hot cunt as many times you want.

Finally impregnating that sexy step sister, fucking her no matter how many times it takes to get her pregnant.

Then moving in with her, as rich as she is nothing is a problem.

Hello Daddy.

Lucky guy. please try it again, with those thoughts in mind.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Nice story idea

But the slave CRAP ruins this one. THAT IS NOT erotic asshole. It is more sick than hot blo...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pretty girls DO NOT intrest me

whores can be extremely pretty, but they are trash. I'll take the person EVERYDAY over a beautiful face that means shit. This story shows the shallow life of the author and his mental problems...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well written...

I agrea with this commentors. That slave part didnt interest the story it really bored me for a sec but ja I would like to read more. And please do not put other people in your story make it more bout you to and the live in L.A. You really have an edge

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
Nice story

but Denice WAS a complete asshole cunt, only thinking of herself. Aside from the story I would have told her to go suck eggs and find another dick to fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Technical terms aren't sexy

The use of medical and scientific words like "estrogen" and "inbreeding" was out of place and a turn-off. I expected the sister to become disappointed, slap him and leave.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

where is the rest of the story? reads like the manuscript got dropped and the last part wasn't picked back up.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Good beginning

if her period is due in two days there is not a chance of pregnancy.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
very good 5 stars

the dom/sub is CRAP, adds nothing, is not erotic and hurts this story. IF you really knew how to write a love story, you would write a story and the sex would be assumed. Great writers do not give blow by blow sex, they tell a story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Such extreme fantasy it's almost farcical. But hey, maybe that's why it's so good.

To me, the multitude of comments and criticisms indicate a story that has worthwhile structure. So its not perfect? To me it was entertaining.

It's also unfinished. Things mentioned or implied left incomplete. Brritney. California. Baby (boy or girl? Appreciated? Relation to dad?). Matt's continuing -- or noncontinuing -- relationship to Denise. Other factors mentioned by other commenters. So, thought provoking story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

Panen siskon pillua. Sisko haluaa tulla paksuksi.

brianelabrianelaalmost 6 years ago
5*****

This story could easily be taken as true. Hormone imbalances in women are not all that uncommon. My youngest sister had a hormone imbalance but not the same as depicted in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You need to proof read what you write, so many spelling and punctuation errors

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 4 years ago
Great Story....

and a good ending.... Thanks...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Was This?.

Just a one-time pregnancy help or did Denise really want Matt to be part of her and their baby's life and asked him to come live with her in L.A.,I think Denise came to want Matt as her boyfriend and future husband.It seems Matt was always attracted to Denise,and he'd be a fool to pass up a life with his Super Model Stepsister.

Also I am sure Denise could help Matt become almost as famous as she is.Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

Great story! REQUIRES a followup.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

GOOD while it lasted...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"My Sister's Request:" - It really frosts my balls that step-relative's conjugal relations are "legally" considered incest! Had Matt's widowed mother NOT married Denise's widowed father, their sexual relations would be legal, without anyone ever raising an eyebrow. But.....because Matt's mother married Denise's father, their sexual relations are considered incest! Bullshit!!!!!

Half- relatives, where a mother has two (2) children with two (2) different males, or vice versa, there is a blood relative involved. Incest is a definite consideration. In Matt and Denise's situations, there is NO blood relation, period. The legal considerations are as insane as a loon; unfortunately we have to many laws written by insane humans!!

As to the story, it a snippet of a few months or so in the lives of a step-brother and a step-sister's lives. There's no details after Denise is confirmed pregnant--except for the vast images of the stories readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star for having the wrong tags.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

I agree with biddaddys comments to a degree especially the last part. You really needed to do at least another chapter or two to clarify what happened when the mum found out she do pregnant by Matt. Did she have one or more children what did Matt do to help support his family when they reached LA.Bloody hell I can go on and on. But do you see my point. There’s soooo much more to this story…Still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

More please, this hot story needs to explore more of the lives of these two. Way too good a story to leave it like this. Please!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Wow for Matt and Denise.

Denise may have used gifts and presents to butter up Matt but it was for sincere reasons,and Denise contemplated of the pro's and con's before deciding.So Denise chose her stepbrother to be the Father of her baby since she knew he had a crush on her all those years,that eventually turned into mature attraction,I wouldn't call it love just yet,but give it time and Matt and Denise could fall in love.

Also the way Denise talked that she could go ahead and retire and still have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of her life,makes me think she is worth a lot.Now when Matt and Denise were at the mall she referred to herself as a 21 year old Senior Citizen,but in truth to say that is wrong because it describes Old People in there 60s,70s,and 80s that have saggy titties and wrinkles galore and major memory loss,not ovary complications.

So for Matt and Denise I hope things work out and they get Married and raise their one child happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ya this story needs another couple chapters. Move mom to LA and meet all the other girlfriends and give mom many grand babies.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Needs another chapter but it's too late for there being other girls involved unless it's the mom only way it could work with others outside the family is if they were involved before the sister not afterwards this a incest story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous