All Comments on 'My Sister's Unavowed Desires'

by GiddyDreamer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

An interesting and arousing story of a brother and little sister who became lovers and then a couple. I am sure that his little sister will take care of him well in the years to come ! I hope you write another chapter or two where his sister does him several times and shows him what she is capable of starting AND finishing on her own. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I had hopes for this story but.....

Sorry. Not a fan of this one. He talks like a flight instructor explaining how the instruments in a cockpit work. "Don't worry; we'll see what happens when my dick starts to push to enter you". I mean, who talks like that? Also, Orlando is only a 6-hour drive from Atlanta with nothing to "site see" on the way. So there's no reason for them to stop overnight? I know this is fictional, but if you are going use that to set up your story, you should at least make it somewhat realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awkward

Reads like its written by George "jar jar is the key" Lucas

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
One of the better Brother and Sister stories

Her brother showed her tenderness to his petite sister and she showed love to her older brother. A nice story with love and devotion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiddyDreamer@GiddyDreamer
Sexual tension and giddy sensuality are what I always look for in erotica and I try to reproduce those emotions in my stories. After three years here, however, I have few illusions on my talent as a writer. Some readers do not care for my particular way of writing and I unders...