My Sister's Unavowed Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never be able to take you inside me... there..."

"Don't worry; we'll see what happens when my dick starts to push to enter you. Now. Have you ever given head? To your little friend, say?" Claire shook her head no.

My penis was so erect by now it had never felt harder. I pulled my foreskin all the way down and pointed to the ridge at the base of my dickhead. "Here's what I want you to do. See how big the head is? I want you to put it in your mouth but only until your lips reach this point; keeping your lips tight around the ridge here, I want you to suck and to swirl your tongue all over my dickhead. It will fill your mouth in any case so don't take my cock further into your mouth unless I ask you to. Do me with your mouth, just the head of my dick, and suck it and tongue it until I come in your mouth. Understand?"

Claire nodded and I saw her open her mouth as she lowered her head over my erect member. Bracing for the exquisite sensation I was anticipating, my body jerked and twisted right and left when I felt my sister's mouth engulfing the head of my shaft. Fighting my desire to throw my head back and close my eyes to fully savor the extreme pleasure Claire's mouth would bring me, I forced myself to keep my eyes open and to look at my sister. I saw she had shut her eyes while doing me. Looking at my beautiful little sister, I just enjoyed the heavenly sensation as her mouth closed over the end of my dick, surrounding it with heat as she squeezed and sucked it gently and as her tongue wrapped itself over and around the tip of my member, bringing me the most intense pleasure that could be imagined. As it happened, I could not endure the feeling more than a minute or two before my orgasm boiled up and filled Claire's mouth. She stopped for a second or two and kind of gagged, eyes still closed, then her eyes opened, she looked at me and I felt her swallowing my load. She shut her eyes again and her mouth pumped me gently until I was completely spent. The sweet girl had swallowed it all, bravely, smiling at me, even...

"Okay, my dear, if you don't want my shaft to hurt you, I'd better slide it into your sexy little body right now, before I get excited and too big again. This means, huh, I'd better fuck you right away so lie down in the middle of the bed."

"Okay Mark, I want it now too, but be careful in case it hurts too much."

"Your little boy friend hurt you?"

"Not really, his thing looked not much bigger than your thumb and my first time was not as painful as I expected. But with you, I'm afraid because you look so big!"

"Don't worry, I'm a normal man, my rod is a good size but not abnormally large. The problem is that you are so tiny! But don't fret, we're in no hurry. Tell you what: I'll wait for you, just push your little tunnel up against my shaft until you're able to get it into you yourself, going as slow as you need to. Now, lie flat and spread your legs wide. I promise I won't hurt you. Have you taken the pill regularly?"

She nodded. "Yes, you don't have to worry about me. But, Mark..." I saw she had something on her mind.

"Yes, Claire..."

"I'm really sorry, I'm a bit nauseous and I don't feel very well just now. I don't know how to say this, I know you expected to fuck me but do you think we could hold off a little, please?

Oh boy! But, really, what could I say? I felt sorry for Claire but I realized this had been quite a day for her and I was not surprised one bit with what was happening.

"Take it easy, Claire, relax, I won't force you. Of course, I'll leave you alone, for now, anyway. Rest a while, try to sleep and we'll go out to eat later, if you feel like it."

She smiled at me. "Thank you, Mark. You're the perfect lover, you know. Tomorrow, I'll make you come two or three times like today then you can push that big cock all the way inside me. I promise." She closed her eyes and she soon went to sleep.

When we awakened the following morning, we showered then went out for a quick breakfast. As we ate, Claire told me she wanted me to penetrate her fully as soon as we got back to our motel and to make love to her completely.

"I'm your sex maid, Mark, and you can do whatever you want with me. I want you badly, I can't wait. I feel like in a daze, or a dream, and as if I was taking part in a wonderful adventure. Or a honeymoon..."

As we walked out of the restaurant, my member bulged in the front of my pants and Claire flushed as she noticed it. As soon as we reached our room, I put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign outside, I got rid of my clothes and I asked Claire to disrobe. Pointing to the unmade bed, I spoke quietly to my sister.

"You're my sex maid all right and I will use you right now. Strip! Everything." Once she had removed her clothes, I told her to lie on the bed, on her back.

"Lie in the middle, head toward the wall." Claire got on the bed, turned around and lay flat on her back. She looked at me with something like fear in her eyes. By now, my shaft had become erect again and as I approached, Claire looked at its pulsations and wriggled her body, seemingly unable to stay motionless.

I straddled my sister's body, one knee on each side of her waist and I brought my stiff rod close to her mouth. With my arms on the headboard supporting my weight, I aimed my cock at her mouth and pressed the tip between her lips, forcing my rod inside. I began to fuck my sister's mouth, gently at first but soon I hurried the in and out motion as I felt my orgasm welling up and I ejaculated deep in the sweet mouth beneath my pelvis. Claire almost choked on my cum but managed to swallow it all. I kept fucking Claire's mouth as long as I could after I came and when I began to soften, I rolled off my sister and lay beside her to rest a few minutes.

When I looked at Claire, I saw her eyes were full of tears but she smiled at me and said "I love you." I asked if she was comfortable and wished to continue and she nodded.

I reached for Claire's clit and fondled it but realized right away that there was no need to continue. My sister's vaginal entrance was already very wet and I knew I needed to get inside her immediately before my member got too big again. I rolled back to a position over her and slowly lowered myself over her small body. I could see her nipples had hardened and I fondled and licked them gently for a few seconds. Then, balancing on one arm, I held the tip of my rod against my sister's vaginal lips, moving the tip up and down against her cunt, spreading our juices around until I felt her begin to push up against my shaft. I rested my hands on each side of my sister's head and, motionless, I waited. She pushed her pelvis upward against my stalk as she tried to get it to slide into her body and, as she kept pushing her pussy against me, I felt my cock starting to enter her love tunnel, slowly, warmly, wonderfully. I lowered my pelvis gradually and I finally felt my cock tightly enclosed by my sister's canal as I penetrated her. I could feel my manhood squeezed more tightly than it had ever been before. Looking down, I watched as my male organ slowly penetrated my sister's body to the full extent of its length. I saw our body hairs mingling and, almost immediately, as I lay still inside Claire's body with my member pressing hard into her, I felt my orgasm start on its way up. Before we had time to begin moving our genitals to bring on the orgasm, I felt very strong pulsations and I came, a long time and very strongly. Finally, I had to lower my body and I lay on top of my little sister and between her lovely legs as she, her face against my chest, breathed as heavily as I was.

"Oh, brother, this was wonderful, I felt you spread me apart and fill me completely and it felt even better than I had imagined. I didn't come but it doesn't matter, it was wonderfully sensual and I'm very, very happy."

I lay on Claire's body for a while then I raised my pelvis, pulled my spent organ out of her and moved my body toward her feet until my mouth was over her genitals.

"This is for you, dear."

I lowered my mouth to the sweet pussy that moved upward to meet it and I gave her a slow and languid cunnilingus. The orgasm took its time coming but when it did, it erupted violently and lasted a minute or more and my sister moaned and trashed about wildly as the vivid pleasure overwhelmed her.

Ten minutes later, I entered my sister's body again and, once again, did my best to bring her to orgasm.

As I was coming, Claire, her legs spread wide beneath me, was close to coming as well but, once again, she did not quite have time to reach orgasm. I pulled out and lay beside my sister for a few moments then I reached over and drew her against me. I pushed her legs apart and, putting a couple of fingers inside her pussy, I masturbated her gently until she moaned uncontrollably. When my thumb rolled over her clit a few times, she shuddered and cried out and came long and hard, pressing against my fingers as she obtained her release. After that, Claire snuggled against me and we slept a little before driving on toward our destination.

When we reached a motel after dinner that night, Claire gave me one of the most sensual blowjob I had ever had. My dick felt like a steel bar inside my sister's sensual mouth. The sensation when I came was like some kind of apotheosis.

I had to rest a bit then I performed a slow cunnilingus on my little sister. The sex act soon had her moaning and panting heavily as she raised her pelvis and pressed hard against my mouth before she came. After that, we watched a bit of TV news while we recuperated but it was not long before I got hard again and I moved into position over Claire. She took hold of my shaft and pressed the head against the entrance to her tunnel. I pushed inside her cautiously at first then we both established a steady rhythm as we enjoyed our bodies' joining.

With this fuck, Claire reached her first orgasm by penetration and I don't recall ever having been with a woman who came as hard as my sister did when her orgasm took hold that day. I got my own powerful bliss a few seconds after her. After that, with the scent of our lovemaking heavy in the room, we showered together and fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling something very much like love.

Well, it must have been love, indeed, as Claire and I are living together to this day. Claire has stayed on the pill as we have yet to decide whether we want to have children together. We're considering it. We had a hard time getting our parents to understand what had happened to us but they gradually came to accept our living together, although they have yet to visit. Our sister Jane took it very hard at first but she has now agreed to come and visit us occasionally. We made it easier for everybody when we moved to a city a hundred miles from Atlanta where nobody knows us. Claire is going for extended studies at the local college and I have a good job at a bank near our rented home.

Our happiness is perfect because Claire and I love each other passionately and our sexual need for each other is as powerful as it was on that beautiful day when we found love during our fateful trip to the sunshine state.

12