All Comments on 'My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 03'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
Nice

it would be nice if Tony And Cloe happened to be living near their town and got together again. Tony and Gina got married and Cloe became Chris's girlfriend and they live happily and incestuously together.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

A deliscously erotic and very well written story! Sadly the last chapter was a bit stale and repetitive. It was in dire need of some unforseen twist like Gina getting pregnant or more characters introduced in their sexploits... or both.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Oooohhh!

This series is the first of your material that I've read. I enjoyed it a lot.

I looked at your "library" and can see that there will be a great deal of reading involved.

I once had a girl friend like Gina. Even after she'd try to stop us, within a day all I had to do was look at her and lick my mustache and we were at it again. That reminiscence of those years increased the pleasure of reading this story.

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
A classic tail (lol!) of a mother and son on vacation.

A classic mom/son story. Told from her viewpoint--with all THAT emplies. Highly recommended. Vacations will not be the same after reading this!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Fantastic

love it love it love it, great story and could not put it down.

thank you so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES