My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you Mum," he said, "I'm sure you'll do whatever's best."

And then he kissed my neck again and again, before moving his attention to another of my erogenous places, my ears. Suddenly he began nibbling my ear lobe and I heard myself suck in a quick breath as he stirred me up and not many moments later something else began to stir, something that was quickly hardening and pressing firmly against me.

"Stop it," I moaned, "We've got to stop..."

But instead of stopping, my hips automatically tilted, my traitorous body doing it's best to get his cock into the right position and Chris chuckled softly.

"Can't resist me, can you?" he said his breath warm in my ear, "Please can we have a bit of loving, please Mum?"

Then somehow he was getting me to move, my feet allowing him to guide me backwards into the bedroom until my calves met the bed. Gently he lowered me to the bed and climbed onto it beside me, his mouth quickly kissing my soft lips before sliding down over my breasts.

"Oooooo Chris, noooooo!" I moaned as he twirled his tongue around my nipple, "Noooooo - you mustn't!"

"Yes I must Mum," he answered, his voice vibrating through my breast, "Come on - we both need it, don't we?"

"Oh God, yesssss!" I cried, "Yes please, love me, just love me!"

Instead of answering Chris continued to arouse me, his tongue and lips doing wicked things to my nipples and deep inside me, before he lifted his mouth.

I thought he'd come up and kiss me again and my mouth was all ready for him but instead he sank further down the bed.

"Where are you go...ahhhhh!" I cried as his tongue slashed quickly over my clit, "Ahhhh, oh Chris, yessssss!"

But instead of staying at my clit he moved a little further, letting his soft tongue slide up my inner thighs, his breath sending shivers through me as he licked at my skin. His teasing touch seemed to go on and on; always near to but not on my pussy until I was panting with my need.

"Chris - come here, right here," I moaned as I desperately pulled his head towards my slit, "Stop teasing me - kiss my pussy, kiss me please, please!"

And then he was there; his now pointy tongue acting like a finger tip as it slid over my hot lips. Already I knew I was moist, perhaps even wet and his touch would soon make me far, far wetter.

"Yesssss," I hissed as his tongue probed into my vagina, "Ooooh, you bastard - ahhhh, stop it - come on, fuck me, fuck me for heaven's sake!"

But he ignored me and at last he reached my clit; my throbbing over-excited clit. His lips grasped the protruding flesh and pulled at it while his tongue wriggled deliciously over the tip. I was beyond words now; all I could do was to hold his head against me and thrust my hips up against his mouth...

And then I knew I couldn't stop - a huge orgasm was arriving; hardly unannounced but certainly very quick and very urgent. Instantly I felt a wave of lubricating juices flowing from my pussy just as Chris sucked harder at my clit and at that moment I exploded into a paroxysm of shudders that shook me all through; that turned me into a gibbering wreck. My hips were shaking and thrusting even as Chris held me down with his mouth, even as his hands came up and cupped my breasts.

I cried out in ecstasy, possibly even screamed as I lost control and slumped into a twitching useless mound of jelly.

"Ooooh Chris," I eventually heard myself moan, "You're wonderful, you're a wonderful lover darling."

"Hey, I haven't finished yet!" he said as he began to move up the bed, "I've got something down here you want!"

"What's that, darling?" I asked, my mind unable to think straight, "Is it nice?"

"Mmmm, you know it is!" he replied and at that moment I realised what it was - his penis - his hard, throbbing, rampant penis.

"Oh God - yessss!" I cried as he positioned his cock between my lips, my hot wet slippery lips, "Oh Chris, put it in me - hurry, hurry!"

He thrust firmly and I pushed back hard, instantly feeling my flesh spread apart for his insertion. Steadily he continued to push and after a moment when his bulbous knob lodged against my opening, his lovely penis slid straight into me.

"Ooooohhh!" we moaned in unison, "Yesssssss!"

Oooh, I wanted it alright; the feeling of my son's penis right up there inside me was perfect. He filled me so incredibly - filled me so that there just didn't seem to be any spare space in me, any more that there was any extra penis that was unwanted. We allowed our bonded bodies to soak up our pleasure before we looked at each other. Big happy smile abounded and Chris's eyes were sparkling, as I guessed mine were too.

We kissed briefly before Chris stared to move; to slide his cock outwards; then back into me as if testing to see how well we fitted together. Satisfied of a good fit he moved again and again, his penis like a piston as he pumped in and out of my pussy. Already thrills were spreading around my body to meet the remnants of my orgasm, each spasm reverberating and renewing and compounding my excitement.

He pounded on, his penis now pushing deeply into my accommodating hole, rubbing deliciously against my cervix and my G-spot, sending waves of my juices seeping over my thighs and between my legs. Momentarily I thought about the big wet spot that would be forming on the bed before another thrust brought me back to reality.

With steady strokes Chris continued to thrust while I just lay there and absorbed his penis, letting his strokes arouse me further and further as our passion mounted.

"Gonna cum," I heard Chris groan, "Nearly there Mum, gonna cum soon!"

"Ahhhh, so am I lover," I found myself saying, his words having pushed me as firmly as his cock was doing, "Don't be too long..."

I was nearly there now; each stroke was enough and yet he continued to lift me higher. His actions were faster now, getting faster all the time and more and more ragged too. Our breathing was quicker, heat was flowing from us in waves and the powerful scent of our rutting was filling my nostrils as Chris's penis slammed into me; as my hips lifted hard against his efforts.

"Here it comes Mum..." he moaned, "It's coming - oh God, it's coming!"

Suddenly he froze; suddenly he gasped; suddenly he thrust hard and burst inside me, seemingly huge jets of spunk pouring into me; overflowing across my lips, drowning me!

I know that I yelled loudly, although what I said remains a mystery. I know that I shook and trembled and heaved my body everywhere. I know that I climaxed noisily and energetically and I know too that I passed out again.

And I know that when I came back to earth Chris was looking at me, a massive smile on his glowing, sweaty face.

"Wondered how long you'd be!" he said, "Guess you liked that, didn't you?"

"Fantastic," I said, breathing quickly, "Super darling, really, really super!"

We kissed briefly but we were too hot and sweaty even to remain as we were and gently Chris lifted himself from me and settled down beside me, his head on the pillow as he got his breath back.

I managed to reach the towel that I'd dropped on the chair some while before and dried myself, and then Chris's penis before folding it. I lifted my ass and pushed it under me to catch what would inevitable be a real flood of juices.

"Wow!" I sighed, "You're getting to be quite good at that!"

Chris laughed happily, all thoughts of stopping having vanished into thin air.

"I'm just reacting to your body," he admitted, "I'm exploring and as I find something you like I concentrate on it. Like your ears..."

"Ahhh, stop it!" I said, pushing his lips away, "I'm knackered - no more."

"Owwww!" he moaned theatrically, "Can't we do it again?"

"You're joking," I said, "I said I'm knackered, I mean it, so no."

I think that Chris was only joking because now he had his eyes closed and I let mine close too. The post-cotial doze was fast becoming the fashion between us...especially after four frantic fuckings this afternoon alone!

Some while later I awoke, feeling brighter and refreshed now. Chris was still there, still relaxed and even his penis remained deflated. I smiled to myself before leaving him there while I went and took a quick shower and while I did so our original discussion filtered back into my mind.

Yes, somehow I had to get it through to him that after this break we simply had to stop. Somehow I had to get myself to stop too - his penis was far too alluring for rational thoughts...

It was going to be bloody hard to manage to do without my wonderful son's lovely cock but we just couldn't continue to have sex all the time. Someone somewhere would find out, for sure.

I sat in the lounge once more, a glass of wine by my side as I pondered the situation. There really was no question - we had to stop, end of story...

The trouble was though that I wasn't entirely sure that I could do without him now. Sure, it had only been a few days but already I needed him, desired him, wanted him to pump that delicious tool into me.

I shook my head. No, the answer was 'no', a big capital 'NO'.

Some ten minutes later and Chris appeared, rubbing his tousled hair and blinking the sleep from his eyes before he noticed the look on my face.

"Oh Mum, you're not going to go on about stopping again, are you?" he asked as he sat on a chair somewhat formally, "Please don't."

"No Chris - I've made up my mind - I've got to say it; we stop or else," I said, "Just no more, at all..."

"What - not even...?" he spluttered, "Oh Mum - you're so bloody cruel sometimes."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I'm just being sensible. And if that hurts then tough."

He looked incredibly small all of a sudden and his whole body seemed to droop unhappily but I remained hard and resolute. Anyway, I was hungry now and left him to his misery while I prepared some food.

We spent a quiet evening together in our 'nest' but apart - Chris sitting out on the decking while I watched TV until it was bedtime, at which time Chris perked up again.

"Can we, please Mum," he pleaded, holding his erect cock up to me, "Just tonight - I really need it!"

Already his hand was caressing my breast and already I was getting turned on so I gave in.

"Come on then," I said more brightly now, "Just a quickie!"

With a happy cry Chris was upon me and very soon his penis was once again working inside me, delightfully and naughtily before we both climaxed together again.

How on earth was I going to do without his cock?

We slept but in the morning Chris was awake before me and was already playing with my pussy when I awoke and it took very little time before we were fucking energetically again...and so it went on...on and off all day! And that's not to mention the night!

Chris was as hard as a rock as soon as we got into bed - well, before actually and his busy fingers were exploring my body immediately. And I just couldn't stop him; I opened right up to him in moments when I felt his hands sliding over my breasts and down my tummy towards my pussy. And my own hands just wouldn't stay at my side either and it was only a few minutes after we'd laid down that we were busily fucking madly again, my hands now pulling Chris's hips and thereby his penis into me energetically.

Ten minutes later and I was riding him; wildly bouncing up and down on his thick pole that kept probing to the very end of my vagina. And less than half an hour later I awoke to find Chris's cock up inside me yet again as he spooned behind me and drove his cock into me once more. The only downside was that I then needed to get up and to try to get rid of some of his emissions because they kept leaking from my well-used pussy...

I need hardly tell you that we slept well once more and although he was erect when I woke, I left him to sleep in while I found some peace, my hands holding my morning coffee, my mind elsewhere. His entirely youthful energy was starting to become too much for me now, which just added to my resolve to stop our fun.

Somehow I had to say 'no' eventually - somehow there had to come a time when we fucked or screwed or whatever for the last time. Sure, a considerable part of me was telling me to ignore the other part but inside me, commonsense told me that sanity should prevail.

I let out a long sigh of pent-up breath as the truth dawned and as I heard Chris rise.

Soon he was emptying his bladder and splashing water around and then he was at my side, his own coffee in his hand.

"Thanks for last night," he said lovingly, "It was wonderful Mum."

"I know it was darling but it's going to stop," I told him, "It's not that I want it to but we've just can't live like this at home. Do you realise that we'd never get anything done! And it's wrong, so bloody wrong, even if we both enjoy it."

"Suppose so," he replied sadly, "Oh well Mum - it was fun - such fuckin' good fun while it lasted!"

We were both quiet for a while before I patted his arm and stood up, my still naked body glowing in the morning sun.

"Ooooh Mum, you do look so bloody gorgeous," said Chris softly, "But if we're not going to have sex I wish you'd cover up."

I looked down at him, immediately seeing his penis standing hard and eager; immediately regretting my sudden resolve. For two pins I'd have just sat down on his lap and let his cock slide into me but my mind was made up.

"I can't cover up can I," I said, "Not here anyway, so you'll just have to get frustrated. Go and have a wank if you're going to get all excited."

He stood up and almost slunk from the room, his cock now still hard but now beginning to droop towards the floor. He looked back over his shoulder.

"You're mean Mum," he said, "It's not fair."

"I know it's not - it's not fair on me either, so don't be a pain, just do as I say," I said as I finished my coffee and stood up, "Come on, what're we going to do today?"

"You decide," he said as he closed the bathroom door, "I'm gonna be busy for a bit."

With the sun still shining - a delightful improvement on our usual British summer weather - I chose the beach but as I was gathering up some towels and sun lotion I felt a twinge inside me, a tight pulling up feeling inside my vagina. I frowned as I worked things out - I wasn't 'due on' until next week...so what was that?

A few minutes later and another painful twinge made me crouch slightly and put my hand over my stomach; these were all the signs of my period, but why?

Assuming that they were period pains, it could only be that the unaccustomed sexual activity had set things off early and I cursed under my breath, before smiling wryly.

Oh well, at least I'd have a genuine reason not to have sex with my son now.

Thank heavens I'd brought some tampons with me (I told you I always came prepared...) and quickly, there in the bedroom I inserted one, hating the dryness against my delicate flesh, just in case.

I returned to the lounge where Chris soon joined me, his penis somewhat reddened but no longer erect and I told him of my 'discovery'.

"Oh what!" he said with some feeling, "So no more sex? Not even this week?"

"No, that's it!" I exclaimed, "At least that's as good an excuse as any to stop."

With the towels in my arm I let Chris lead the way and he did so, but he was cold now, almost ignoring me.

Chris was out of the door and almost out of sight even before I locked up our 'nest' and I didn't even bother to chase after him or ask him where he was going. Instead I plodded down the path to the beach where I spread lotion over as much of me as I could reach and settled down to enjoy the sun.

The day passed; Chris returned - having been playing pool for several hours - and we eventually returned to our 'nest'. I tried to cheer him up but he was inconsolate; his whole body spoke of sadness and unhappiness with no sign of his earlier sexual desire.

Another day followed - and another and then it was our last day and at last I was free of the curse.

"At least I'm not pregnant," I muttered to myself as I took a shower, one that invigorated me more than showers usually do.

Invigorated because I was clean again; a nicer smelling, nicer feeling woman with a renewed interest in life.

But instead it was necessary to be out of our 'nest by mid afternoon and on our way home by late afternoon...and back into clothes, for that matter.

I felt tetchy and irritable as I clad myself again - this week, despite my 'problem' had been liberating and enjoyable...and that was without the sex.

I shook that thought out of my mind as we signed out of the complex, paid our balance and settled into the car - and as Chris sat there moodily beside me on the way home.

I didn't blame him for his moodiness though - I guess that, in his shoes, I too would hate to lose my fuck-buddy... If it came to that, my own body was bitching about having to do without, but I'd been there, suffered that before.

While trips to somewhere seem to go on and on, as in "Mum, when are we going to get there?" our journey home seemed quick and easy, although not entirely painless. I drove the whole way because Chris remained crumpled up and looking entirely disconsolate the whole way, only becoming active when we pulled into our driveway.

And then he was out of the car quickly, standing at the door as I unlocked it, then pushing his way in and disappearing upstairs to his bedroom.

'Ah, the pains of youth,' I thought as I lugged our bags inside and cleared up the pile of (mainly) junk mail, 'Still, he'll get over it.'

I busied myself with creating a meal from what there was around, then called Chris down to eat. At least he came down, rather than remain hiding away...

As we ate; an almost silent meal, a decision came about; one that I'd been considering all week; perhaps for most of my life in fact. I hadn't planned our naked vacation but when I'd found out about my error a deep thrill had passed through me as I suddenly realised that I was about to live my dream.

And then I'd so enjoyed being naked that I wanted to do it at home now, hiding only from friends and various delivery persons - and the rest of my family, of course.

There was something so liberating about being undressed around the house and our week of freedom from clothes had set the seed growing, so that now it was about to bloom...

That night, alone in my bed, I relieved a sudden need for an orgasm with my fingers - pointedly ignoring any thoughts about the penis in the next room. My self-stimulation was enough for tonight although even as I lay back afterwards, I felt the continuing need for more - perhaps even a cock inside me.

I was about to enter my post-period days of horniness - I'd really have to steel my resolve...

But I'd managed to be firm about the 'no sex' rule so now I could also be firm about my next decision. Yes, in the morning I'd make an announcement to my son and he could take it or leave it but my mind was made up regardless of how he felt about it.

As usual I was up well before Chris and as I sat and enjoyed my morning coffee I continued to plan the words and actions that would accompany my decision. It was the pinnacle of my dreams to do this and now was the perfect time to set things in motion.

But it had to be done formally; no way could I just 'do it' just like that, so once both Chris and I had breakfasted I dragged him to the lounge and sat him down.

"I have decided," I said imperiously as I strutted before him, "That I'm not going to wear any clothes around the house from now on."

"Ehhh?" said Chris, suddenly waking from his somnambulistic pose and sitting bolt upright, "You what?"

"I enjoyed being naked all week and it made me reconsider a promise I made to myself some years ago...so now that I've tasted freedom, I'm going to go for it," I continued, as I prowled back and forward, "You don't have to look at me if you don't want to though."