My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Course I do!" he exclaimed, "Oh Mum, honest? You're gonna get naked again?"

"Yes," I said firmly, hardly noticing his eagerness, "Starting right now. Oh, and no sex and I mean it."

As I concluded my little speech I began undoing the buttons on my blouse, soon casting it aside and moments later I was removing my jeans. Inside a minute I'd stepped out of my panties and flung my bra down onto the pile of unwanted clothes, to stand there, proudly naked, proudly content at last.

"There, done it," I said, as I bent to pick up my clothes, "Oh, that's better."

I turned around to see Chris springing to his feet, his hands at his belt.

"It's ok Chris, you don't have to strip off too," I said disarmingly, but he wasn't listening now.

All his attention was in his eyes as they clung to me, while his mouth hung open.

"I've got to Mum!" he managed to exclaim, "Oh God - I've got to!"

With a mad flurry of limbs and clothes Chris divested himself and suddenly, there before me was his youthful body with that stiff exciting pillar of flesh jutting from his groin.

"Oh no Chris, I meant...no, what I meant was that, oh God, I meant I wasn't going to wear clothes...that's all," I spluttered, my eyes unable to avoid seeing his erection.

"I had to take mine off!" he said, his penis jerking energetically, "If you can so can I."

"Yes but you're not going to get all excited are you?" I said, "You mustn't!"

I was way too late; already his penis was dripping with desire.

"Ooooh but Mum, those tits, your nipples, I've gotta touch - I've missed you so much," he said as he advanced towards me, his hands and dick outstretched, "Please, just let me touch you."

I couldn't stop him somehow. I'd been entirely confident that the message had got through when I'd told him that it had to stop but now he was like the proverbially irresistible force about to steamroller me.

On another day I could have just slapped him away...but I'd forgotten the weakness of the flesh, because now, in the days after my period, I was so exceptionally horny that I was simply unable to resist.

All I could do was to gasp loudly as his hands clasped my breasts, gasp again and shiver all through as his fingers squeezed my nipples and then again as his hand descended down and over my belly. Instead of recoiling I felt my body pushing forward as his digits slid down past my trimmed fuzz and over my sensitive lips. I heard myself gasp once again as one finger found my clit, then eased itself between my quickly moistening lips.

"Chris no, no, oh God," I moaned as my hand reached to hold him to me.

"Please Mum, please," he pleaded, his fingers working in my hole.

"Oh Chris, oh God, yes, yes," I moaned again as my other hand found his erection, "Please, yes please, give it to me!"

All my resolve had collapsed in an instant; instead I was now backing towards the settee, dragging Chris with me, almost tearing at his cock in my urgency to have him. My hand was sliding quickly up and down his shaft while Chris's fingers delved deeply into my hole, both of us seemingly as eager as the other now.

But as I slumped back onto the settee and as Chris's fingers popped from my vagina there came a strangled gasp from Chris.

"Ahhhhh Mum - too late!" he cried, "I'm gonna cummmmmm!"

"Oh Chris yes, here, come here," I replied as I sat upright, "I want you, here."

My mouth was wide open now as Chris's hand replaced mine on his cock, his hand working as fast as mine had done.

"Cummming Mum," he said quickly just as the first flood of pent-up cum sprayed onto my forehead and down over one eye.

"Ooooh fuck!" he cried, "Ohhh Mummmmm!"

Another burst of son cream splattered over my lips and into my mouth before his jerking penis lodged into place where at least two more eruptions gave me a delightful mouthful to enjoy.

A sudden feeling of déjà vu swept through me as I realised that this was almost a repeat of how we'd started, less than a week ago...

With a last suck I let his penis slide from my mouth, then swallowed his offering, making a sexy show of my actions, complete with a big smile. Above me Chris stood there; one hand still holding his cock, the other held at his mouth. And with a big show of his own actions he slid his tongue over his pussy-juice sticky fingers before giving me a big smile in return.

"Sorry Mum, sorry I came so soon," he said, the smile still broad, "Still, that's got rid of that lot; I'll be ready again in a few minutes."

It was way too late to back out now I realised as I swept his cum from my face and sucked it eagerly from my fingers, way too late...

"You'd better be!" I said, "Oh Chris, I've missed you!"

"It's only been four days Mum," he said, "But I've missed you too."

"Didn't miss at all," I repeated as I finished off wiping up all his errant spunk, "You got me here, and here and in here!"

"You know what I mean," he continued, "I need you; I adore your lovely pussy; your gorgeous body and I love you Mum, all of you."

"Love you too darling," I said, as Chris came and sat beside me, his hands immediately reaching for my breasts, "Love your touch too...!"

I shuddered with pleasure, feeling the shudders gravitate to my pussy, my currently unused and unfulfilled pussy.

One of Chris's hands had descended to my lap now and I leant back against the cushions and splayed my legs. His hand immediately slid between my thighs, one finger now sliding back up between my swollen wet lips.

"Ooooh Mum, you're so hot," he said, "You need some more son cream, don't you!"

"Definitely!" I moaned as his finger slowly slid around my clit, "Ooooh Chris, definitely!"

"Do you want to lie down so I can give it to you?" he asked, "Should we get on the bed?"

"Yeah, yessss," I hissed as his fingers excited me, "Come on - quickly lover."

I went up those stairs two at a time I think and somehow threw myself on my bed ahead of Chris.

"Oooh fuck - come on, hurry," I groaned as my own fingers worked at my slippery pussy, "For fuck's sake put that lovely thing in me!"

And it was there - that 'lovely thing' was once again a stiff solid stem of hot flesh that was right above me now as Chris climbed over me.

"Please Chris - I need you, I need you so much!" I cried - before letting out a long moan of delight as I felt his penis nudge between my lips.

I could feel my hips rising urgently to meet his thrust; I could feel yet more lubricating juices simply pouring from me as I prepared to let my darling son put his hard penis inside me again.

"Yesssss," I hissed as his penis settled at my hole, "Push, be gentle, no don't - just push - push hard!"

"Ooooohhhhh!" we both moaned as his much-loved, much-needed penis slid inside me, slid in one smooth movement right up inside me, "Ahhhhh, ohhh, that's better!"

Our urgency gone now, we were once again able to just enjoy the wonderful contact between mother and son. We were united as one flesh now and it was as we wanted it to be. I stretched up and found his lips with mine and we duelled with our tongues for a few moments before allowing our wet lips to meet and adhere to each other. Happy humming noises drifted from us as we loved each other and as Chris's body rested gently on top of mine. My breasts were squeezed sideways by his chest, his pubes were tickling my abdomen and his weight restricted the depth of my breathing but those sensations were all part of our loving embrace, part of us being close together as mother and son should be.

But now his penis was becoming impatient; obviously unintentional jerks and quivers were emanating from down there as I eased my lips from his and drew in a big breath.

"Think your cock's ready," I said softly, "Are you going to love me now?"

"Love you all the time Mum," said Chris as his hips began to move up and down, "Want to love you for ever."

"Just the next ten minutes will do for now," I replied with a wink, "It's not going to take me long to cum."

Gradually, like a heavy train leaving the station, Chris gathered speed. Almost as if he was going through the gears his movements increased bit by bit; his penis now powering deeper and deeper into my wet pussy, his groin now crashing down heavily onto me, his breath coming faster.

"Yeahhhhh Mum, you're fantastic!" he said, "Fuckin' gorgeous, you are!"

"Mmmmmmm!" I moaned in reply, "So are you darling boy, so are you!"

We were both starting to sweat steadily now and his breath felt hot on my cheek. His cock felt hot inside me too but it also felt so much better than it had in those first few days. He seemed to know now where to excite me the most; the best angle at which to drive his penis into me; even the best way to use his fingers on my tits as he fucked me.

And he was certainly giving me a good fuck - he'd learned a lot in a few days and with his youthful energy and his rampant penis he was sending me to places I'd almost forgotten could be reached.

He was learning how to make love to his mother, his eager sex machine mother!

I couldn't resist a naughty smile as I considered the situation.

I'd firmly intended to say 'no' - to stop all this activity once and for all - and yet here I was exulting in his youthful energy and his delightful penis.

'Now who is it who can't get enough?' I heard myself think...

There were sprays of sweat falling from Chris's brow now. He'd been pounding his penis into my still wet, still slippery hole for a while now and everything was rising - our temperatures, his crescendo and my arousal - and things had to reach their peak soon.

"Come on Chris, I'm almost ready," I said, feeling my pussy starting to vibrate and pulsate as my orgasm neared, "I'm nearly there..."

"Won't be long Mum, nearly there too!" he grunted, his hips still thumping his penis into me, "Ohhh fuck - this is good - gonna be a good 'un!"

"I know darling," I managed to reply as I panted quickly, "Sure is...ahhhhh, getting there, getting there!"

"Come on then Mum - here it comes...ooooh fuuuuck!" he gasped, "Here it cummmmms!"

With mutual cries of lust and delight we both burst; our twin orgasms turning both of us into twitching, jerking, thrusting, grasping marionettes.

Almost out of control of our bodies we spasmed and screamed and erupted - then collapsed; Chris's hot sweaty body slumping down onto my equally hot and damp person.

Together, our bodies steaming, twitching and exhausted, we lay there before Chris finally lifted himself from me, our sticky bodies seemingly reluctant to let go of each other.

"Take him out lover," I said to Chris, reluctant but in need of some fresh cool air around me.

There was that horrible feeling as my deliciously filled hole became empty; as his penis slid from between my overheated lips and slithered across my thigh.

"Bloody hell Mum, that was excellent!" Chris exclaimed from beside me now, a huge smile on his face.

"Was good wasn't it!" I agreed, "You've improved..."

"Still need lots more practice though!" he said, still smiling.

"Yeah, true," I said, my mind remembering his penis, "Oh no - sorry didn't mean that."

"You what?" he asked, "That was the best one yet! And it'll get better!"

"No - I meant that you mustn't have sex with me any more, it's not right," I babbled, "Oh what am I saying?"

It was my 'good' side talking; trying to convince me that I could do without my son's lovely cock...but I couldn't, just couldn't.

Instead I reached over and smoothed my fingers over his quiescent penis, feeling it stir gently as I did so.

"Forget that I said that," I managed to say as I held his incestuous penis, "I need you lover boy, you and your super cock!"

"That sounds better," said Chris happily as he rolled towards me, "Give me a few more minutes and I'll be up and ready!"

Even now his penis was thickening again in my hand and I felt myself smiling. He'd got what I wanted and what I needed and I'd definitely got what he enjoyed.

"I'll be ready darling," I said, knowing that my pussy would always be ready for him, "Any time...!"

My son definitely had the hots for me - or was it the other way around!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers