My Son, My Friend, My Secret Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my baby. This was my flesh and blood. This was my child. When he gave me that much money without even having to ask him, I figured he was rich. Moreover, I figured that he was married. I figured he had children and I'd be right on all three accounts. He was rich and he was married with children. It was easier to give me money every year to avoid a scandal.

Instead of using the money to have an abortion, needing it for that, I kept the money for myself. I used the money to buy diapers, formula, baby clothes, a baby carriage, a stroller, and nursery furniture. I didn't tell Grant that I was keeping my baby. I don't know how he did but he found out anyway.

With him already knowing that I kept my baby, there was no need to tell him. Besides, I never saw him again. An older man who, no doubt, wanted to keep his reputation intact, he had a big job as senior vice-president at a major bank in Boston.

With me not staking any claim on him and him not staking any claim on me or on our child, having nothing to do with one another, except for him giving me a yearly, ten-thousand-dollar stipend, he was out of the picture anyway. Disappearing in the night, after confronting him at his office, I never saw him again. Instead, I stayed away from the fast life.

No more drinking and smoking. I watched my diet and exercised. Taking my vitamins, I did everything that my doctor required me to do to have a healthy baby. Other than his yearly envelope of ten-thousand-dollars in cash, already forgotten, there was no reminder of him.

I always wanted a baby but not this way. I was too young to have my own child. Wanting to live the American dream, I had hoped to eventually fall in love, marry, and have a baby. Yet, eager for that to happen, not even giving it a chance to happen, I never met Mr. Right. Instead, I met Mr. Wrong, a man out for a good time with his friends and who was only after one thing.

Yet, my mistake could have been so much worse. At least he had money to help me to support our child. At least he was willing and could afford to send me ten-thousand-dollars a year, every year to help me support our child.

Yet, not all bad, he served his purpose by giving me what I wanted without the emotionally entanglements. I had a baby with a man I didn't know and didn't even remember what he looked like after a night of drinking and after a night of unwed sex. Once I confronted him at his office, as if never happened, I never saw him again.

One of my friends knew where he worked and I went there with my friend. When I told him that I was pregnant, without having to even ask him, he voluntarily gave me more than enough money for an abortion. He wanted to keep me quiet. He didn't want me to cause him any problems. He didn't want me to tell his boss and/or his wife. Only, instead of aborting my baby, I used the money he gave me to help raise him.

# # #

Having a talent for writing, I accepted a job as a writer and editor. Then, instead of writing stories for someone else, I started writing stories for myself. I started my own self-publishing business and wrote erotica for fans who'd willingly pay me a small fee to have a custom, creative story to document their true stories or sexual fantasies.

I didn't make a lot of money but I made enough to pay the bills. Besides, working from home, a huge savings, I had no need for childcare and to pay a babysitter to watch Mathew. Instead, with my son night and day, I watched him grow into a fine, young man. The ten-thousand-dollars came in handy.

I used five-thousand-dollars of it to support ourselves and put the other five-thousand-dollars in a savings account for my son. I figured that when it came time for him to marry, he'd have more than enough money saved to buy a house. He'd have enough money to have a better life than I had becoming pregnant at 18-years-old.

Something we shared and had in common, oddly enough, we were both into roller derby and wrestling. We watched all of the roller derby and wrestling matches on TV. We both loved the women roller skaters and wrestlers because sometimes, their opponent would pull off their tops and expose their naked breasts to the fans. I couldn't help but imagine my son doing that to me. I'd love for him to remove my top and expose my naked breasts to him.

'How hot would that be for my son to pull off my top while we wrestled and/or roller skated,' I thought while imagining being topless in front of my son?

While wrestling with my son, making his touches and gropes seem accidental, I imagined him touching, feeling, fondling, and groping my naked tits. I imagined touching and feeling his erect cock through his pajama bottoms. I imagined his stiff prick emerging from his pajama pee hole and poking me in my ass. I imagined him on top of me and humping me as if I was his whore instead of his mother.

# # #

Then, as soon as he turned 18-years-old and I was 39-years-old, as if he had sexually matured overnight, he looked at me different. He looked at me with unbridled lust. Embarrassing me and making me feel sexually uncomfortable, he looked at me as if he was undressing me with his eyes.

Never imagining that my son would look at me in that incestuous, sexual way, he looked at me as if he imagined me naked and having sex with him. Instead of making me feel embarrassed and ashamed, he made me feel sexually aroused. I wanted him to see me without my clothes.

Always trying to catch me in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, he'd barge in my bedroom and open my bedroom door without knocking. I can't count how many times he caught me dressing and undressing. I can't count how many times he saw me in my bra and panties, topless, and even naked. I can't count how many times he caught me without my clothes. Knowing that he was coming down the hall and ready to barge in my bedroom without knocking, I can't count how many times I allowed him to see me in all manner of undress.

Clearly horny, he demonstrated the same, sexual behavior whenever his grandmother, Natty, visited. Whenever she stayed overnight, he'd barge in her bedroom without knocking. Only, with my mother a horny and despicable, incestuous whore, after having slept with all four of her sons, I knew that she'd sleep with her grandson, too.

Instead of covering her nakedness with her hands, with a towel, or with her nightgown, she'd stand before him totally exposed and talk to him as if she was fully dressed. In the way that he wanted to see her naked, she wanted him to see her naked. Wishing that I could be more like my mother without all of the guilt, shame, and remorse, my mother was such a whore.

Then, as if testing me and tempting me, as if I had wished it to happen and had been thinking about asking me, out of the clear blue, Mathew asked if he could wrestle me. Wrestle me? My son wanted to wrestle me. I don't believe this.

"Mom, may I wrestle you?"

'What? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Mathew wanted to wrestle me.'

Stunned, I couldn't believe that my son wanted to wrestle me. Unable to wrap my head around him wrestling me, my son asked to wrestle me. Instead of thinking that was an unusual request, with us both such big wrestling fans, I thought it normal that he'd want to wrestle his mother in the way that I wanted to wrestle my son. No doubt, with him wrestling me gave him an excuse to touch and feel me everywhere while making his touches and feels appear accidental.

# # #

He had been watching online videos of mothers and stepmothers wrestling their adult sons and stepsons. He had been watching adult sisters and adult stepsisters wrestle their adult brothers and stepbrothers. He had been watching fathers wrestling their adult daughters and adult stepdaughters.

No doubt, a video that he had masturbated over, one video showed the father stripping his adult, stepdaughter naked and having consensual sex with her. Clearly, he didn't want to wrestle me. He wanted to strip me naked and have sex with me.

Yet, I was sexually aroused while imagining my son wrestling me. I imagined him stripping me naked. I imagined him having sex with me. I imagined him sticking his stiff prick in my mother and forcing me to blow him. I imagined my son cumming in my mouth and all over my face.

A rite of passage, suddenly sexually excited at the thought of him wrestling me, no doubt, when wrestling me, he'd have an excuse to touch me, feel me, and explore my fully dressed body through my clothes. Unable to control myself, I was sexually aroused when thinking of my son groping me and, possibly, maybe even stripping me naked. Clearly, in the way that he was looking at me with lust, he had been thinking of wrestling me for some time.

Now, I was thinking about wrestling him, too. For the first time I thought about wrestling my son and touching him and groping him in the way that he clearly wanted to touch me and grope me. In the way that he'd want to feel my tits while making his touches appear accidental, I'd love to feel his cock while making my touches appear accidental.

# # #

It was the night before he was going away to college on a scholarship paid by his biological father. Seemingly, desperately horny, my son was insistent on wrestling me. I couldn't believe that he was intent on wrestling me. Stunned, I was floored. I was sexually aroused by the thought of him touching me and feeling me everywhere while imagining him stripping me naked.

I had never wrestled my son and, now, wrestling him was all that I could think about. Yet, like mother like daughter, call me an incestuous whore, a way for me to expose myself to him while he touched and felt me, I was eager to wrestle my son. I was sexually aroused to have that kind of intimate contact with his body.

I wanted him to touch me. I wanted him to feel me through my clothes. I wanted him to undress me. I wanted him to use me, abuse me, and have sex with me. I wanted him to strip me naked and have sex with my naked body.

'What? Wrestle me? My son wanted to wrestle me. I still couldn't believe it. I wondered if he just wanted an excuse to touch my tits, feel my tits, and fondle my tits while groping my tits. Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, I'd love for Mathew to touch, feel, grope, and fondle my big tits.

I wondered in the way that the women wrestlers had their bikini tops abruptly pulled off their bodies to expose their naked tits, if he wanted an excuse to remove my bikini top and expose my naked breasts. Only, I wasn't wearing a bikini. I was still in my nightgown. He made me want to go change and put on my bikini so that he could pull off my bikini top but I didn't.

# # #

Instead of changing, catching him by surprise, I grabbed him around his neck with my legs and put him in a leglock. Unfortunately for me but fortunately for him, not even realizing it, I was still in my short, sheer, low-cut nightgown without panties. Not realizing it until it was too late, his face was literally buried between my legs with his mouth pressed against my naked pussy. He had the perfect, up-close view of my naked pussy. His hot breath made me wet and erected my nipples.

'What was I thinking,' I thought? 'I'm a nasty whore like my mother. I just showed my son my naked pussy. Did I do that deliberately? Did I want him to see my naked cunt? Was I hoping that he'd masturbate me while eating me before fucking me?'

Yet, instead of being embarrassed and/or ashamed, an understatement, I was sexually aroused. My son saw my naked pussy. I couldn't believe that I flashed Mathew my naked cunt. In the way that so many men pulled my head down and forward to stick their erect pricks in my mouth and forced me to suck them, I pulled my son's head down and forward to nearly stick my naked pussy in his mouth.'

No turning back now, too late to change my mind, our impromptu wrestling match was on. I was as sexually turned on as he was sexually excited. We rolled around the floor before I noticed that my nightgown was hiked above my waist and my breasts had fallen out of the top of my nightgown.

Now, with my naked pussy, my naked breasts, and my naked ass totally exposed to my son, I was literally naked in front of him. Further sexually arousing me, the first time seeing his nearly, naked mother, as if he had never seen a naked woman before, I felt my son staring at all that he could see of my naked body. He stared at me with sexual lust. He stared at me with incestuous horniness.

He already had huge erection. Making me horny, I so wanted to touch his cock. I so wanted to stroke his cock. I so wanted to suck his cock. I so wanted to fuck his cock. Yet, this is my son and I'm his mother. What's wrong with me? How dare I want to have incestuous sex with my son?

It had been too long since I had sex with a man and too long since I gave a blowjob. Instead of covering myself, continuing to wrestle, I allowed him to have a good, long look of my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy. Totally sexually aroused, horny, and sexually frustrated, enjoying the sexual attention that he paid me, I wanted him to see me naked.

I remained like that with my legs around his neck and his face buried in my pussy. As if he had never seen naked tits, naked asses, and naked pussies before, he continued staring at all that I was showing and all that he was seeing. Never even thinking about exposing myself to him before, it made me sexually hot to expose myself to my son now. I was as wet as he was hard. Sexually teasing him, I deliberately brushed my hand by his erect cock a few times while he cupped my breasts and my naked pussy on the pretense that he was wrestling me.

I wanted him to sexually touch me. I wanted him to sexually feel me. I so wanted to pull his erect prick from his pajama bottoms and wrap my hand around his stiff prick and stroke him. I so wanted to blow my son. I wanted, no I needed him to cum in my mouth and all over my face. I wondered if he'd be surprised if I voluntarily and consensually gave him a blowjob and allowed him to cum in my mouth.

# # #

Then, in the way that I had him in a leglock, he reversed the wrestling hold and put me in a leglock. In the way that his head was trapped between my legs, now my head was trapped between his legs. Returning the favor of his wrestling hold with my wrestling hold, he tightened his leglock. He rubbed his face all over my wet pussy. In the way that his head had been buried between my legs, my head was now buried between his legs and, returning the favor, he rubbed his erect, pajama clad cock all over my face.

Then, when I opened my eyes, in the way that my naked pussy had been exposed to his horny eyes, his naked prick was exposed to my sexually frustrated eyes. With him totally, sexually excited, his erect naked prick was sticking straight out of his pajama bottoms. The first time seeing my son's erect cock, all that I could do was to stare. Unable to remove my eyes from his swollen dick, I couldn't believe how long and how thick his erect prick was.

Something a mother should never do with her son, I so wanted to touch his erect prick. I so wanted to stroke his cock. I so wanted to suck his erect prick. I so wanted to blow him and allow him to not only cum in my mouth but also all over my face. Like mother like daughter, my son had no idea that his mother and his grandmother were incestuous whores and talented cocksuckers.

Indeed, such a beautiful thing to behold, he had a beautiful cock. I couldn't wait to touch it. I couldn't wait to stroke it. I couldn't wait to take it in my mouth and suck it. I couldn't wait to take it in my pussy and fuck it.

'If it wasn't enough that he saw my naked tits, my naked pussy, and my naked ass, a first time for everything, I couldn't believe that I'm seeing my son's hard, naked prick,' I thought.

Hoping to make our own video, on the pretense of wrestling him, I needed to blow him. I needed to suck him. I needed him to cum in my mouth. I needed him to cum all over my face and give me a cum bath.

# # #

Not expecting him to do such a thing, he reached down, took his prick in his hand, and slowly slid his cock along my lips. As if hinting that he wanted me to take him in my mouth, he deliberately pressed and slid the head of his naked cock against and along my lips. With him going away to college on the other side of the country, this could be the last time that I'd see him in a long time. If I didn't blow him now, I'd regret it later should he not return home and decide to live out of state.

Submitting to him and giving him what he wanted, surprising even myself, when he put a gentle hand to the back of my head, I briefly opened my mouth. I kissed his cock and licked his cock but I didn't suck his cock. Other than giving hand jobs and blowjobs while allowing men to feel my naked breasts, I haven't had sex since I had sex with Mathew's father, Grant Bentley. Besides, not considering hand jobs and blowjobs as sex, my way of a goodnight's kiss, I had given plenty enough hand jobs and blowjobs over the years and stroking his cock while sucking his cock was no big deal.

Like mother like daughter, I was a good cocksucker, a great cocksucker, and I missed sucking cock. Truly, for one reason or another, the least that I could do, I felt as if I owed my son a blowjob. Now, determined to give him what he wanted; I couldn't wait to suck him. I couldn't wait for him to ejaculate his cum in my mouth.

Then, shocking even myself as much as I shocked him, with him still pressing and sliding his cock against and along my lips, I opened my mouth and took him inside. I couldn't believe that I had my son's stiff prick in my mouth. As soon as he released the leglock that he had on my neck, I wrapped my hand around his erect prick and stroked him while sucking him. Determined for him to cum in my mouth, the faster and harder that I stroked him, the more that he humped my mouth and fucked my face.

Clearly, he wanted to cum in my mouth as much as I wanted him to cum in my mouth. When his cock started throbbing and pulsating, I could tell that he was close to cumming. I could feel him getting ready to unload himself in my mouth. I couldn't wait for my son to ejaculate a load of cum in my horny and more than willing mouth.

With him not stopping there, the first time feeling my big, naked tits, I felt his horny hands all over my breasts. Touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and groping them, he pulled, turned, and twisted my erect nipples. Then, not yet giving him the chance to cum in my mouth, I reversed his wrestling hold. I put him in a leglock and now his face was in between my legs again. I could feel his warm breath. His mouth was up against my naked pussy.

In the way that I took him in my mouth, I felt him flick out his tongue and lick me. My son licked me. He licked my naked pussy. I couldn't believe that Mathew licked my pussy, his mother's cunt. Then, I felt his fingers rubbing my clit and fingerfucking my pussy. My son was masturbating me.

While masturbating me, he sent shivers all over my nearly body. My son was not only masturbating me but also, he was eating me. Not wanting him to stop, I wanted him to give me oral sex as much as I wanted to give him oral sex. I needed to have a sexual orgasm. I desperately needed to cum.

Yet, finally coming to our senses, we stopped wrestling. We were both embarrassed as we were sexually aroused. I pulled down my nightgown to deny him any more looks of my naked pussy and pulled up my nightgown to cover my naked breasts. He stuck his erect cock inside of his pajama bottoms to deny me any more looks of his naked prick.

"Sorry, Mother, I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," he said.

# # #

Assuredly, accepting my son's apology, I was ready to stop, really, I was, but something came over me. Already missing having his cock in my mouth, embarrassed and ashamed to admit it, but I enjoyed sucking my son's prick too much to stop. Assuming the position and surprising him, I moved to my knees in front of him. I lowered the bodice of my nightgown to my waist to allow him to have his sexual way with my naked breasts again.