My Son, My Friend, My Secret Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I reached out my horny hand and fished his stiff prick from out of his pajama bottoms. I took him in my hand while staring up at him. I stroked his erect prick while he felt my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples.

"If I don't blow you, now, Mathew," I said sexily looking up at him. "I'll regret not sucking your cock when I had the chance. I need to give you something to remember me by. I need to give you something for you to come home to," I said. "I hope you don't mind but I need you to cum in my mouth."

I looked up at him staring down at me. Sexually teasing him, I asked him a question that I already knew the answer. I just wanted to hear him say what he wanted me to do. Not expecting him to answer, while slowly stroking his erect prick, I asked the question anyway.

"Would you like Mommy to blow you," I asked him while staring up at him?

He looked at me as if he was realizing his sexual fantasy.

"Don't mind," he said with a laugh. "Oh, God, yes. Mom. Please blow me. Please suck my cock," he said. "I'd love to see you with my stiff prick buried in your beautiful mouth."

I continued sexually teasing him.

"Tell me the truth and be honest. Would you like to cum in your mother's mouth," I asked while stroking him faster?

He looked at me as if he was going to explode.

"I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth, Mother," he said tracing my red, full lips with his finger.

Driving him mad with sexual desire for me, I continued sexually teasing him.

"Would you like to cum all over my face and all over my naked breasts? Would you like to give your mother a cum bath?"

He looked at me with his mouth open.

"I love you, Mom," he said. "Yes, I'd love to cum all over your beautiful face and across your big, firm breasts. I'd love to give you a cum bath."

# # #

Not wasting any more time sexually teasing him, I gave my son the best, damn blowjob that I had given anyone. I allowed him to cum in my mouth. Then, when I released his prick from my lips, I allowed him to cum all over my face and across my naked breasts.

I not only allowed my son to cum in my mouth but also, I allowed him to give me a cum bath. With his cum dripping everywhere, from my lips, my nose, my chin, my eyebrows, and my breasts, I allowed him to give me the best cum bath that I ever had. As if he had been saving his cum for a year, I was literally covered in cum.

Not going away to spring break, instead, he returned home every vacation. He slept in my bed and we had sex. He made love to me and fucked me every morning and I sucked him every night. I allowed him to cum in my pussy every morning and he ejaculated in my mouth and all over my face every night. Every night, he gave me a cum bath.

Then, surprising me, returning my favor of oral sex with his favor of oral sex, he scooted down the bed. He spread my legs to expose my naked pussy to his horny eyes again. Then, he made himself comfortable between my shapely thighs. He fingered my pussy while licking my pussy. He didn't stop rubbing my clit and licking my cunt until I had a sexual orgasm.

Not stopping there, as soon as he was finished eating me and as soon as I had a sexual orgasm from his fingers and his tongue, I mounted him. I made love to him in the way that his father had made love to me. Then, I fucked him. I fucked him fast and I fucked him hard. I fucked my son and he fucked me, his mother.

# # #

Bursting at the seams to tell someone that I had incestuous sex with my son, I had to tell someone. I couldn't tell my friends that I had incestuous sex with Mathew. They wouldn't understand. They'd think me a nasty whore. The only person who I could tell was my mother, Natty, Nasty Natty. With her having incestuous, drunken sex with all four of her sons, my brothers, numerous times over the years, I knew she'd understand.

I entered the living room where my mother was reading the newspaper. Even now at her mature age, she was so pretty. She was so sexy. Except for her dyed black, natural blonde hair that she dyed to steal away from her pimp and her bookie, we looked so very much like. We both tall, had D cup breasts, and she still had our smoking hot figures.

"Mom," I said embarrassed and ashamed to admit my lack of self-control. I fidgeted with my fingers. "I had sex with Mathew. I blew him. I sucked his cock. He ejaculated in my mouth and gave me a cum bath. Then, he ate my pussy," I said.

Expecting more of a reaction from her, I should have known better. My mother was a real whore and nothing I could sexually say shocked her. Instead of voicing her outrage that I had sex with my son, instead of voicing her disapproval that I blew him and he ate me, with her having regular sex with all four of her sons, she shrugged.

"I knew that once you saw his erect, naked prick that you'd have sex with him," she said with a laugh. "He has quite the cock, doesn't he? He has a beautiful prick."

Then, she looked up at me and, even though I should have expected it coming from her, she surprised me by what she said next.

"Would you mind if I had sex with him, too? I'd love to stroke him. I'd love to suck him. I'd love for him to cum in my mouth and all over my face. I've love him to give me a cum bath. If it's okay with you, I'd love to fuck my grandson, she said."

I returned my mother's laugh with my laugh.

"Mathew would love to have sex with you, Mother," I said. "Maybe you could invite some of your ex-stripper friends over for an orgy. I'd love to have sex with Brianna again as much as I know that Mathew would love to have sex with her and with all of your ex-stripper friends, especially Maureen with her giant, F size breasts, too."

THE END