All Comments on 'My Son, My Hero'

by fozzy57

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
CONFUSED

This is the most disjointed story I have ever tried to read. It is like trying to read something without any punctuation or capitalization.AFEA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I liked it

I really enjoyed this story and didn't find it hard to follow at all.

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
There Is More

A lot more that you are trying to tell us,what made you write on such a subject is the first thing that comes to mind.Think about a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

Been there, gone through that. It's alot harder then it sounds. Keep writing your expirences, with you and mom.

Moms_SonMoms_Sonabout 16 years ago
Yet another obvious underage one that was allowed

"Ok.....let me call Scott and let him know that I will be a little late tonight"

"How old is he know?"

"16 with the body of a 25 year old. He is always running and swimming."

Susan called her son and let him know that her boss was taking her to dinner at his house. Gave him the number and hung up the phone.

____________________________________________________________

Even though the protagonist is 19 when he is telling the story, when the events his is describing happen, he is clearly undersage... and once again the people who run this site let it be published while a story I wrote which has NO underage sex in it keeps being denied by them because of something they imagine that they find in it. They will not even reply to msgs I send them to talk about it. In the years since I have been trying to get them to publish my story, this is the fifth story just in the category which I have found which clearly describes underage sex. I also expect it to disappear, as the others have after I have ommented on them with no acknowledgment about my story or any effort to talk to me.

I am against underage sex and do not depict it in my stories, so why can't I get the same consideration as authors do who do violate this site rule? I am sorry to use the commets section of another person's story like this but it seems to be the only way I can say anything which the site owners will pay attention to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Jacking-Off?

Man Dude.........were you jacking-off when you wrote this or what? It could've been really good but I just couldn't get past all the errors in your grammar!Get an Editor and type with BOTH your hands! We might have something here, if you try my suggestion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not the worst

not the worst or best just knida middle but pls keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Insulting to the reader

<p>I could only get through one third of this story before I quit. There were entirely too many grammatical errors. Did you not proofread your work? You misused 'to' for 'too', the word is 'know' and you used 'now'. And what is a 7x9 cock?</P>

<p>When you submit a story with so many glaring mistakes it says you do not care about your audience, that you have no respect for the readers.</p>

<p>My vote reflects your disrespect of us.</P>

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 16 years ago
Not Bad

I really hate to say anything negative, but it was a little confusing at first, but you recovered near the end and was generally a good story, thanks bud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Next Time

You write a story either have a wank before or after,not while you are writing it.You could do serious damage to your computor if you come all over it.You get 100 for making me laugh.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
It seemed as if the ending was rushed

A great story, and really erotic and sexy. Mother and son making love and having hot sex is the best I think. Thanks for the good story........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very ordinary sequence of events that led to the culmination and consumeration of characters ...extremly ordinary story but nice try...! try to create more intresting cirmustances out of pure LOVE and serenity. -:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what are the negative idiots babbling about?

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking, powerful and psychologically perceptive. Young Scott defends his beloved mother against a filthy rapist, knocking the pig out and sending him to a well-deserved prison cell. The boy is a true hero, in his mother's eyes and in reality. His heroism reveals to his mother what she wants from her big strong good-looking son--it's right there, swinging between his legs. Mom offers her boy his just reward--the same cunt he came out of. No surprise that, down deep, that's exactly what Scott wants more than anything in the world. He's always hard thinking about his mother, being around her. Now mother and son know what Scott has to do with that big hard on his. Scott fucks his mother. Mom cums like never before, as Scott fucks her with fierce passion and boyish energy and enthusiasm, finally blowing his young balls and giving his beloved mother the best, most sincere gift a son can ever give his mom--a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. True lovers of tales of love between a mother and son appreciate this story and congratulate its brilliant author. But the negative morons got their wish. Mr. fozzy57 never wrote again. Happy now, assholes?

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

A horrific tale with a romantic climax. Thank you for the story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Tender story of love

Circumstances allowed covert desires become overt. Beautifully written in mechanics and content.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Good story but I thought the ending was disappointing, could’ve been far better.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous