My Son the Champ "Rematch"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamina
Gamina
234 Followers

As he gently took it he smiled kindly.

"My lady if I may be so bold, would you honour us with your presence at our table? You see my father always told me to never let a beautiful woman sit at a bar alone."

Kindly smiling back at him.

"Well I was here to enjoy the musician, but it would be rude of me to decline the offer of a gentleman."

I said in the same tone of voice.

"Well then you won't regret it as our table has a far better acoustic then the bar."

He said as he gently pulled me with him towards his table. As I walked with him to his friends, I could see that they had already pulled out a chair for me at the table. As we arrived, the man let go of my hand and placed himself between me and his friends.

"Well Guys may I present to you..."

Turning towards me he smiled.

"Melissa, but please call me Mel."

"And this Mel, are Luc, Marc and Seb. I am Nick."

Smiling at all of them I took a seat on the chair offered to me, crossing my ankles and making sure my knees were firmly pushed together I tried to balance between teasing them and keeping my role as a Lady. As the small talk began and they mentioned Thai boxing, I told them about how my son was fighting too. Soon enough they where praising him as the next world champion. When I finished my fifth cocktail and they ordered another round I decided to shift gears.

"Oh sorry, but if I have another one of those I won't be able to walk straight to the cab anymore."

"Oh come on don't spoil all the fun we're having."

Said Nick, smiling as he had reacted just as I had thought he would, and partly because I was close to my limit. I sighed.

"Okay, okay, but no more cocktails. I'll have the same as you guys."

As I had seen that they only drank Bud from the bottle, I knew that I still could fit in a couple of those and knew that I could heat them up a little by drinking from the bottle as well. But as the bartender arrived with the drinks, I was surprised to see that next to the bottles of beer (And a glass next to my bottle) was also waiting 5 shots of Tequila, with salt and lime.

"Well we still have to raise our glass to yours son's second title shot, now don't we?"

Nick said with a fake innocence on his face. So as everyone took their lime I acted as if I had never had a shot and copied them when they wet their left wrist with it and poured salt on it. Then raising the shots to touch in the middle of the table we all yelled, "To Trask" and took our shots. As the Tequila burned it's way into my belly, I quickly grabbed to bottle of beer and washed it down. Getting some cheers from the guys.

"You see that wasn't so bad."

Nick said as he gave a sign to the bartender. As I took another sip of my beer I started to lean forwards a little, as I did so and felt the gazes of the men starting to stare at my cleavage, I let my kneess part a little. After some more small talk the bartender placed a bottle of Tequila on the table with some more limes.

"So Mel, are you a daring woman or a boring one?"

Asked Mark, the youngest of the men in a playful tone. Taking another sip from my beer, making sure to do so sensually, I gave him a little smile, but didn't answer, knowing that it was to early in the evening to already act too willing.

"We have a little game we like to play, but to make it fair on you we'll simplify it to a simple truth or dare kind of game."

"Sure"

I said as I placed my beer on the table, leaning a bit closer again showing off just a tad more. As the men smiled to each other knowingly having done this routine often enough in the past years, Nick filled a shot glass and turned towards me.

"Well since you are new here, it's your turn."

"Okay then I'll take a truth to start with."

Knowing all too well that if I started with dares too soon it wouldn't add to the excitement of the men. But as I saw Nick grinning I wondered if I still had control here.

"Okay Mel, tell us your age and weight."

Playing a little shocked at this bold question, I look down at the table. Even if I am not ashamed of either I knew that my persona now wouldn't just say this to strangers.

"What's the penalty for not answering?"

Slowly pushing the shot towards me, all the men where smiling as I took it washing it again with the end of my beer. After me, they went around the table but only Marc had to drink a shot. As he was sitting next to Nick he asked me if I wanted a truth or a dare. Smiling at him kindly.

"Since I am not a boring lady I'll take a dare. Even if I do have to admit that I'd rather not drink."

For a second the youngster paused. Then grinning even brighter then before he told me his dare.

"To show you that I am kind, you don't have to drink, but I do dare you to let me take a body shot from you: Salt in your neck, the glass between your knee's and the lime in your cleavage."

Pausing to think about it while blushing slightly, I looked around the bar to see that nobody was really paying attention to me. Then after a couple of seconds I smiled shyly and said yes. Knowing that at least I had one eating out of my hand. Gently brushing a lime slice over my neck, Nick poured salt on it. Before handing me the lime so that I could place it myself between my cleavage, something that I appreciated from him, not that he resisted, but if I had not been planning this I might have felt more at ease by this attention. Placing the lime firmly in my ample cleavage, I then slowly hiked up my dress to show off some more of my legs as Marc placed the glass between my knees, just at the edge of my dress.

"Are you ready?"

Nodding, I felt Marc's tongue slowly lick off the salt on my neck, then kneeling down in front of me I felt his warm hands on my calves as his lips closed around the shotglass, lingering just a little on my stocking-covered legs. Then, as he lifted the glass to empty it as he got up, he placed it aside and went after the lime. Placing his left hand on my thigh and his right on waist he placed his lips against the lime, but as I had placed it between my chest and the strap of my bra he was forced to use his tongue to get it lose. When he was done the men cheered him while I blushed a bit harder as the previous shots started to take their toll.

As the second round went by, more of the guys drank and I had to admit that it was fun. When it was Luc's turn to ask me if I wanted truth or dare, I decided to ask for truth as I didn't like the glint in his eyes.

"When you go see your son's matches, what goes through your mind?"

Smiling at him as he asked a question I could use, I first took a look at my empty beer. Nick who saw this offered me his. After taking a longer, more sensual sip, I looked at the men around the table.

"That it would be so much more fun if instead of fighting in the ring, you fighters would use your hard, trained perfect bodies to do something more..." pausing to take another sip. "fun."

As I said this the men started to laugh and Nick started to fill all our glasses for another toast.

"To love on the ring."

As we all repeated this chant and drank our shot, the last shot in the bottle got poured in and another one was ordered. As it was Seb's turn he asked for a dare. Smiling then, Nick dared him to convince me to drink a body shot from him. Laughing the man went on his knees next to me and begged me to agree, or else he wouldn't hear the end of it. Thinking that this might be a good time to switch gears, I agreed.

Seb opened his shirt to expose a well toned body. Then I heard Luc say:

"Since a man doesn't have any handy places to put things like a woman, let's do it this way. Salt on the abs, shot in the mouth and lime in the pants."

I gave him a meaningful look but as the others cheered and prepared for the shot, I knew I would have to play along. Placing my hands on his knees I bent over to sensually lick the salt off his abs, giving the three men behind me a great look at my ass, and Seb saw plenty of cleavage. Then moving up, I softly placed my lips against his and opened them, accepting the alcohol. Then kneeling in front of him, I pulled his fly a bit wider and reached for the lime. As my tongue darted in I could feel his cock under it, to my surprise he was commando under his jeans. As I got back up the man cheered loudly just as the Bartender gave us the second bottle.

"Sorry guys but we're closing, so you'll have to find another place to continue partying."

The guys tried to talk him out of closing but then Nick just said something about continuing at the gym.

"It's only 15 minutes by car from here and we can call you a cab when we get there."

He said in a kind tone, that I even might have accepted if I wasn't planning to finish the evening there. So I agreed and we walked out of the bar. As we got to his car I could see that the passenger seat was filled with boxing material.

"Oh Mel, sorry but we didn't expect company this evening do you mind sitting on our laps?"

Nodding that it was okay, he threw his keys to Luc who had drank the least and climbed in the back of the car. When all the men where in, I clumsily slid over their laps. Nick extended his arm so I could lean my head on it. As he closed his hand, it fell right under my cleavage, his thumb innocently teasing the bare skin, Marc who sat in the middle had his hands a bit more boldly on my waist as my ass sat right in his crotch, and soon enough, I could feel Seb's hands caressing my calves in the same casual way as Nick

The drive was short and when we got to the gym I could see that it was pretty much the same as where Jeff trained. As the others pulled benches together next to the ring, Nick went back to the office, saying he would call me a cab. When he got back he shrugged his shoulders.

"It will be at least an hour and a half before they can send someone. They said they would call us."

Shrugging myself, I just smiled at the men.

"Guess that gives us more time to play."

Cheering the guys placed some glasses on the bench in the middle and the game went on. When it was my turn, I asked for a dare knowing that they would be bolder now. So nick turned to me and handed me a Round 1 sign.

"I dare you to do two turns around the ring, holding up the Round 1 sign in your underwear."

Blushing, I first said that I couldn't do it, explaining that I was supposed to have a date tonight but that it had been cancelled at the last minute. But Nick wouldn't take no for an answer and gave me a shot. Saying that I could drink it for courage, but that there was no way out of the dare now. So after taking it I let them guide me to the ring. There slowly pushing the straps of my dress to the side revealing my sex lingerie set, the men started whistling at me and saying how sexy I looked. Then taking the sign I started to sensually walk around the ring, swaying my hips as my walk was a bit affected by the alcohol.

The guys cheered me on and when I got back to my starting point I took a seat in the corner. As the round came back to me Mark didn't even bother to ask me what I picked and just dared me.

"This time, seeing that your outfit is so much more appealing than your dress I dare you to let all 5 of us take a body shot on you."

"Sure"

I said in a playful tone that told them I was just happy not to have to drink. But this time they had another combination in mind. They placed a line of salt on my upper thigh, from just above my stockings to about an inch from my thong, they pressed the lime in the edge of my thong, just over my clit, and made me put the Tequila in my mouth. Time and time again, their tongues would flick over my clit and by the time Luc had his turn I was wet, but to see how willing I was, instead of taking the lime right away he let his tongue linger for a while until I gently pushed him away.

Then Seb got dared to have me drink body shots from everyone. But as he got on his knee's again, I knew that there was no way that I could drink 5 shots so he got Nick to change it so that I would only have to drink half a shot on each guy. As I started my round, I could feel there hands getting looser and looser, cupping a feel on my ass and breasts every chance they got, but every time they would linger too long I would gently push them away. As I got to Luc's lime, I had to push my face a bit deeper against his groin, but as my tongue found the lime on top of his hard cock head, I knew that it would start soon enough. And just as predicted, the second I spat out the rest of the lime I felt his strong hand press my face back to his now completely opened jeans.

"Get on with it you slut, you know you want it."

As he said that, he guided his cock to my mouth just as I was saying that I didn't want to. The others already started to rub their hands all over my body while Luc had both his hands on my head now, as he humped my face as if it were a pussy. As I started to actively suck his cock, I could feel one hand rubbing my pussy through the fabric of my thong.

"Wet like a little whore guys. This is going to be fun."

It was Nic, but all the kindness in his voice was gone. I didn't have time to think about it as Luc started to cum in my mouth. I continued sucking, swallowing everything until his cock went limp. Then, feeling another pair of hands lifting me up to another cock, I saw that it was Marc. Slapping my face with his cock a couple of times, he let me grab his cock and jerk him off while I was sucking on the head of his fresh cock.

"You're right Nick, and she sucks like one too."

Soon his young cock gave in to my lips and he emptied his balls in my throat, but unlike the oldest of the group he didn't go soft afterwards. As he pulled out, he was immediately replaced by Seb who had been jerking off while watching me blowing his friends. Almost as soon as my throat closed around his cock he gave up his load. Only going half-mast he pulled out. As I looked around for Nick I could see that he was leaning in the opposite corner.

"Why don't you get up first, and get rid of those panties and bra."

It wasn't a question, I found in his voice the same dominating tone that had turned me wild so many times before. So standing up facing him, I slowly unhooked my bra, dropping it to the floor. Making a little sign that I should turn around, I did. As I faced the others I paused letting them enjoy the sight of my breasts being pushed up by my corset. Then bending over, I slowly started to take off my thong. Turning around to face Nick again, I could see a little smile on his face.

"Why don't you crawl over here like the little bitch you are?"

Again not caring how I looked, I couldn't help but do what I was told. Slowly, sensually I started to make my way across the ring, swaying my ass side to side to the full appreciation of the guys behind me who cheered and whistled as they followed me. As I got to Nick's feet, I went to grab for his belt, but he slapped my hands away.

"Naughty girl, I didn't ask for this."

Taking a seat on a little crutch he pulled me over his lap. Then as he caressed my ass I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek. As I yelped in pain I felt a second one land on the right cheek.

"That's what we do with naughty girls here."

I was just about to answer when I felt another slap land on my left cheek this time a bit more centered followed right away by one on the same spot on the right. Chuckling, I saw Marc move away. Then I felt a sharp one just in-between my cheeks followed by one at the same spot. As Seb moved away, I wondered why my pussy was enjoying this as the warm glow spread towards it. But then as Nick's hand spread my cheeks apart I felt Luc's hand spank me right on the pussy, harder then any before. Gasping and moaning at the same time, I felt tears forming in my eyes but a second and third slap started to light a fire in my pussy.

Nick got back up as he pushed me off his lap and went to lean in the corner again and gave me a sign that I could take off his belt. As I did, Luc took the belt and went to stand behind me. Placing my fingers on the edge of his jeans I looked at Nick who was smiling down on me.

"To see how much of a cock whore you really are, every time you open one of my buttons, Luck here will slap you."

The guy's cheered again and told me to stick my ass out a little more. As I did, I opened the first of five buttons that held Nick's pants together. I felt the belt slap against my ass, first left, then right and then right in the middle, the belt curling to even slap my stiff clit. Gasping for air again as the pain transformed into pleasure, I opened the second button. As a second attack was made on me I was pushed forward, my head resting against his abs, my lips kissed the skin that I had uncovered as I now opened the third button. As a raised myself for it he didn't do it once but twice, but this time I moaned more then I gasped, kissing the new patch of skin I opened the fourth button. This time he didn't bother slapping my ass but delivered six lashes to my pussy and clit, which made me moan louder and harder. When I finally opened the last button and pulled Nick's pants down I felt nothing, so I spread my legs a little more and lifted my butt a little higher.

"Looks like she is begging for it mate."

As the belt started to hit my pussy, Nick pulled my face up and slapped me with his half hard cock. As I saw the glint in his eyes, I knew that he wanted me to beg s before he even could ask.

"Please Nick..."

A hard lash of the belt and Luc yelled that I should call them master.

"Please Master, let me suck you cock."

As I grabbed his cock in my two hands, I noticed that he was just a little smaller then Jeff. I started to kiss his balls. Luc had stopped focusing on my pussy and now was slapping the belt across my ass and worked his way to halfway down my thighs. Then slowly, as I had this evening with my son, I started to trail my tongue over his shaft to finish softly kissing the head of his cock. Inch by inch, savouring his manly flavour I sucked his cock until it was lodged deep in my throat. Then feeling that someone was now softly slapping my pussy and clit with their bare hands, I started to move my head up and down going just a little bit faster each time as I could feel the biggest orgasm I ever had building up in my dripping pussy.

For minutes they continued to tease me, stopping me from an orgasm seconds before I would cum, as I skilfully sucked on their leader's cock. As I massaged his balls I could feel that he was ready to cum so I sucked even harder. Pulling his cock out of my mouth, as someone started to slap my pussy again, he looked at me, his cock aimed right at my face.

"You want me to cum on you don't you, you little slut."

"Oh yes, please master, cum whereever you want, I want you to cum on me."

Smiling as he started to jerk faster.

"And do you want to cum you little slut?"

As he said that I felt like I was going to explode they stopped again leaving me hanging.

"Oh yessss... please."

"Will you do anything and say anything we want this whole night if we do let you cum?"

"Yes, Yes master!"

I screamed, not thinking any more, totally under the control of these men. But as they had heard what they wanted, I felt Luc's cock slam into my pussy, ramming away wildly triggering my biggest orgasm ever. As I started to scream out at the top of my lungs my mouth got filled with the huge load that Nick aimed all over my face. As he stopped, he placed his cock back in my mouth, waiting to be cleaned. As he pulled out I fell face forward on the floor, my ass held up off the floor by Luc's strong hands as he kept thrusting his cock into me over and over again, and my orgasm still raged over my body. For another 5 minutes it lasted until finally spent, he ejaculated over my ass.

As I lay on the floor of the ring I still felt dizzy and too weak to get up, my pussy burning with the heat of that mind blasting orgasm that had just overcome me. Briefly, I wondered if this is what a fighter felt when he gets knocked out. I could hear voices over me but somehow I couldn't seem to focus on the words. Feeling hands on my legs, I noticed that Marc was pealing away my stockings, then moving up he started to unhook my corset leaving me naked on the floor.

Gamina
Gamina
234 Followers