My Son the Champ "Rematch"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamina
Gamina
234 Followers

"Let's start the second round now."

As my black scarf was bound around my neck to make a leash I was pulled back to my feet as Nick pushed a round 2 sign and gave me a little push. As I started to walk around the ring feeling slutty and showing it, I couldn't hide the fact that I was drunk in my walk but knew that this was a good thing as we where supposed to pass this off as a rape. As the round finished someone pulled on my scarf, as it closed around my throat I was pulled back on my knees

Slapping me in the face, it was now Marc that was getting ready to mount me. As he placed his cock head at the entrance to my dripping pussy, he waited a little, teasing me by slowly rubbing his cock against me, then taking my scarf in both hands he slowly pulled me up towards him. As his balls slapped against my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my whole body I started to gasp heavily as the scarf made it hard for me to breath.

As the youngster started to speed up he grabbed my wrists and pulled them backwards, suspending me from the floor with my upper body as his cock now pressed firmly against my G-spot. The other three enjoyed the view of my breasts bouncing up and down at the speed of the assault on my pussy. But as the young boy started to slowly lower my upper body lower and lower I felt another orgasm crashing over me. Surprised that I was able to cum with so little time in-between, I screamed out my pleasure as my pussy clamped down over his young dick, milking it furiously. Marc couldn't hold it any more and with an animal-like groan, he emptied himself deep inside me.

As Marc pulled out of me I felt a foot pushing me over onto my back. Grinning down at me stood Seb. As he took over the scarf from his friend, he dragged me closer to the ropes and passed the scarf over the top rope, making sure that my breathing would remain difficult, letting his eyes roam over my body I could see he was enjoying what he was looking at. Then without ceremony, he kneeled down between my legs, lifted them up over his shoulders and started to fuck me like he would a cheap whore.

As he roughly played with my breasts as he buried his shaft to the hilt with great force, I felt myself drift off, as if I were on drugs or something and very quickly felt my pussy starting to work his cock as if it was alive. Moaning again I couldn't quite understand how it was possible for me to be so aroused by this. I knew I would cum again very soon. Slapping me in the face, he then pulled harder on my scarf barely allowing me to breathe.

"Now you little whore, say Tommy will kick my sissy son's ass."

Rubbing my clit as he said that, I thrashed my head from one side to the other, refusing to say it. But he only slapped me and told me to say it again. As I still refused, he stopped playing with my clit and kept his cock still in my pussy just moments before I could feel my orgasm starting. I had to bite my lip not to beg him to continue, but then slowly he pulled his cock from my pussy making me moan in need, feeling empty. After a few flicks of his thumb over my clit pushing me again just to the very edge of cumming again, he stopped and I couldn't hold on any more and broke.

"Tommy will kick's Jeff ass."

Inching his cock into my pussy as I whispered those foul words, he teasingly slid it in and out of me just slow enough to bring me to the cusp of my orgasm without pushing me over the edge.

"Say it like you mean it..."

He said as he slapped my breast. Then knowing that I had to cum if I didn't want to go insane, I screamed as hard as I could:

"Tommy will destroy my son in the ring!"

As I screamed these stupid words, Seb started to ride my pussy as hard as he possibly could, triggering yet another orgasm from my shivering body. Seeing his face tighten as my pussy violently contracted around his cock, I knew he was close to cumming, but unlike his younger friend he was able to fuck me through my whole orgasm before pulling out and starting to shoot his cum all over my tight little tummy.

My body felt heavy as my mind was wandering like a feather in the morning breeze when I was helped upright. There was a fifth man standing in the ring now who, after a few seconds, I recognised as Tommy, the American heavyweight Champion. More muscular then the others he was wearing his fighting trunks and the belt that soon would be Jeff's. A hostile smile on his lips, he made a little sign to one of the men behind me who started to fit me into a corset. As I looked down I saw that it wasn't mine. This one looked more like something you would see on a cheap whore, with the their team colours. Stitched on it were the words: "Tommy's Little Cockwhore." The corset was also a lot tighter then mine, hurting my ribs as it pressed my waist to its smallest form. Handing me the third round sign, they made me show off again.

"Remember this round well you little whore, as next month after toying with your little boy for two rounds, it will be here that I destroy him. The world Champion will be watching and I have a message to send him."

As I finished my round I saw that Nick was laying on his back, cock erect in full glory. Slowly walking towards him I straddled him. Taking his cock in my one hand I guided it to my pussy before lowering myself on it, hissing in pleasure as it filled my pussy more then any cock since Jeff's. As I slowly started to fuck him as I had virtually no energy left, Tommy placed himself next to us.

"No reason that you can't take care of two cocks at once, little bitch."

As I slowly pulled down his trunks I could see that his cock was still limp, as his belt hung inches above it, casting a gold shine on my face. Slowly kissing it, I could feel the hands of Nick firmly gripping my hips as he started to hump life back into my pussy. Kissing the champion's cock it started to grow, before it was even half-mast, I took it in my mouth and started to French it as it grew bigger and bigger. As it reached its full length Tommy tugged at my hair and spat in my face.

"So whore, doesn't it feel good to play with the cocks of the future American champion and future world champion's cock?"

He said as he grabbed my breasts roughly and started to fuck them violently with a cock that was even longer then Jeff's, even if it wasn't as thick. I whispered that I did and he pushed my head back down so that I would lick his cock every time it reached my face. Then I heard Nick say:

"We reserved you her ass Tom."

Smiling, the champion let go of my breasts to move in behind me. Without any ceremony he pressed his dick against my asshole. I hadn't allowed anyone in there since Jeff, but knew that protestations wouldn't help me. So, trying to relax as he invaded my ass, I was happy that I was so wet that my asshole had been covered in it, lubricating the passage. As both men filled me up completely, I could feel that while Nick shifted his hands to my breasts, Tommy grabbed fistfuls of my hair with both hands.

"Ready to be destroyed bitch?"

"Oh yes...." Moaning like a slut in need.. "Please fuck me like a little whore masters!"

I moaned. Then using my breasts and my hair as leverage the two men started to violently fuck me. Riding me like the bitch I was. My body responding to the stimulation, regained all its energy back and I did my best to move between the two men that so completely dominated me. The other three men had gathered around me and fed me their cocks while their two leaders where splitting me in two. As I felt yet another orgasm starting to build up in my body I felt the spunk of the three covering my face. Nick's hands moved back to my hips, roughly pulling me harder and harder on his cock, while Tommy accelerated too.

"Ready Nick?"

I heard Tommy ask with a slight hint of stress in his voice.

"Ready when you are."

He answered. Then a sharp pain hit me in my left side. Feeling my whole body contract I knew what they had done. Just before cumming they had punched me in the kidney. As my pussy and ass contracted hard around their cocks, I could feel both of them starting to explode in me. But as they did my orgasm was triggered too. Between pain and pleasure, it ripped through my entire body even more violently then the first one. Screaming as I was sandwiched between the two powerful bodies, my orgasm continued on for minutes, even after both men had removed their cocks from inside me and pushed me in a corner. Then everything went black.

Hearing the television, I woke up naked in my bed. Not knowing how I got there, I went to take a shower. Afterwards, I called Jeff's Coach who told me that the footage he had was great. He would show it to Jeff that night before practice and say that they had spiked my drink. When I went to pick up Jeff later, I could see that he was really upset, but he didn't even speak about what had happened. For the next two weeks we could see that it had worked, Jeff had never been so angry in his life before a fight. But even when a long copy of the video was placed on his favorite porn site, (It became the most watched video in less then a week.), with several smaller clips that had been shot with cellphones, he still didn't talk to me about it.

Finally as the day of the fight approached, Jeff seemed to be completely closed-off to the rest of the world, focussing on his match. But the fight that had been so anticipated, covered by the television and all the other media disappointed many people. As the bell rang, Jeff had exploded out of the ring, starting to squat about a meter from his opponent who had been surprised by this attack, Jeff used his explosive Gazelle Punch and landed a clear hit on Tommy's chin. Lifted from the ground the man was thrown out of the ring, his jaw shattered in pieces.

It was in this way that the new heavyweight champion was crowned after a one punch knock out, ending the career of one of America's most feared champions.

Gamina
Gamina
234 Followers