All Comments on 'My Son the Champ'

by Gamina

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PornguinPornguinover 15 years ago
Great story

It could lose a few paragraphs, but is otherwise a very good story I could give five stars for. There is a possibility for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

This was a very good story and I must say, I am amazed that english is your 4th language. Aside from not knowing the spelling mistakes you made(edited), you write better than a lot of "english as a first language" writers around here lol.

Please continue to write, I enjoyed the story enormously.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 15 years ago
Not bad at all

Just a few times you used the wrong word "Where" instead of "Wear", and there was one slight inconsistency at the end, but all in all it was a good story. Made me cum before I got to the end so for that you get a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

Totally enjoyed your story. I'd love to see you follow up on it, by making mom completely submissive to son. Oh, and to have son win the rematch with the guy who beat him in his Thai boxing match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bikini & PANTIES

After the hot tub, she had her bikini on, She took it off and then in the hallway she pulled off her panties?? Who wears panties under a bikini???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Son the Champ

"My Son the Champ"? No, YOU are the CHAMP!!!

Great Storybuilding like i've read here on literotica.com only a few times, very exciting story, only the end comes too soon.

Please keep on writing, not necessarily a sequel but i would love to read similar built stories written by you in the future!

English is my second language, but i would be proud to deal with it as good as you do!!!

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 15 years ago
wow!

I wonder how a story told in your first language would look like! Keep writting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
liked it..

keep it up ...

thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Wow! You are good! Amazing how masterly you take this delicate subject being only 26.

GaminaGaminaover 14 years agoAuthor
Gamina

25 lol but thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mom vs son wrestling

story should mom vs son wrestling. want some amazon mother who can defeat her son. mom son wrestling match should be more erotic attractive than anything........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
totally loved it

my son is a mma fighter and this story makes it so much harder not to act on my urges

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Such great start.

Good entrance, nice setup, not slow or fast. Then BOOM on the second page everything is done is a couple of paragraphs. Such a good start too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed that story...

She had already taken off her panties though.

Good pace, great story.

As English isn't you're first language, you did an amazingly good job (as did your editor).

Well done. 😊🙏🙏😊

MarkthegeekMarkthegeekover 1 year ago

Simply AWESOME,creative in having both Mom & Son display such eagerness and imagination in the creation of his new Cock Slut.I love this story!

Gregg12312Gregg123122 months ago

Such an amazing story Gamina, loved every second of it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamina@Gamina
Horny woman that loves rpg's with smart assertive people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES