My Son the Champ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamina
Gamina
234 Followers

Jumping out of the Jacuzzi I ran to the house, but as I got into the kitchen I felt the strong hands of Jeff grabbing my arm and turned me around. Pulling me in a hug I felt my body pressed against his strong muscular body and felt his cock burn against my naked tummy. As he stroked my hair with one hand he spoke softly into my ear:

"It's okay mom. You feel lonely since dad died. You are a woman, and you have needs. You always cared for mine, now let me take care of yours."

With that he pushed my arms between our bodies and my hands fell on his cock. Grabing it for support I could feel him smiling at me.

"This is wrong Jeff I can't."

Taking a step back from me, holding me by my shoulders he stepped away. I felt a chill go through my body, but as I looked at his face I noticed a smile on his lips. As he had stepped back, I hadn't let go of his cock.

"No, this is wrong Jeff. I can't do that."

I said afraid to lose control of myself. I let go of his cock but I couldn't move back.

"This is wrong, I shouldn't be using my son for this."

I say, begging for him to not make this harder on me.

"Okay mom, it's okay. Then what about helping me with my frustration then and not enjoying it?"

As his words reached me I saw a way out of this

"You know that I would do anything for you honey."

Seeing his grin I now saw that I misunderstood his intention. But I didn't know how to get out of this.

"Well mom I haven't touched myself since I started the special training, and maybe you can help me out with it."

Looking at him shocked me. My jaw dropped at this bold request.

"No Jeff, I can't have sex with my own son."

"That's okay mom, you don't have to have sex with me, but you could help me out a little."

Relieved that he wouldn't push it so far I sighed. Then looking at him I was intrigued with what he had in mind.

"Well mom I always thought you where beautiful, and it would help me to get rid of my frustration if you could show me that sexy body of yours while I take care of my wood."

Smiling shyly at his blush I lowered my gaze, but his cock froze my gaze on it.

"I can't jerk you off son that's wrong."

"Well what about if I do the jerking and you just talk to me and show off that great body?"

Looking up again, I started to think that that wasn't so bad.

"So I don't need to jerk you off? Just look at you?"

"Yes just be there, say how much you love me, how you think my cock is big. Things like that."

I gave Jeff a big loving hug and a kiss on the cheek and then walked of towards the living room. As I heard him behind me I undid my top and let it drop to the floor. Taking a seat on the coffee table I smiled at Jeff as he took a seat in the couch in front of me. He jerked his cock as his eyes were glued to my breasts and tummy.

"Oh mom, you are so beautiful, show me that body."

As he said that I felt a tingle in my tummy, so slowly I hooked my fingers in my bikini pants and slowly peeled them off, revealing a nicely trimmed pussy for the first time in 7 years to a man. Turning around, I showed off my ass and I saw that Jeff was getting up from the couch and looked down on me as he jerked his huge cock for me. As I looked at him in the screen of the tv our gaze locked and he gave me a little wink.

"Turn around mom, I want to see your face" he said.

I turned around I couldn't help but look at his hand pumping on that huge cock. As I felt my pussy getting wet I slowly started to caress my pussy lips as I licked my lips.

"Your cock is so big son. Way bigger then any man I have ever seen."

"Oh mom, you make me so horny. I want you on your knees in front of me."

Smiling at the fact that his father used to love that too, I got off the table and kneeled in front of him. Aligning my face just under his cock, I looked at him beating off. Then, to be able to stay there more comfortably, I placed my hands on his legs.

"Hmmm mom yes, you're so hot, I want you to massage my abs again."

Licking my lips again I moved my hands up his legs towards his abs, massaging his lower abs. Then getting a little more bold and wanting him to enjoy it to the limits of what I am willing to do, I lowered my hands, massaging him right above the base of his shaft as my thumbs closed around his balls.

"Oh yes mom, that's it."

He moaned as he let go of his cock, throwing his hands behind his neck showing off his muscular body. He started to hump my hands which weren't touching his cock. But, as he did this, his cock slapped my face and I pulled back a little shocked about how aroused that made me.

"Mom can you please not move your face?"

Before I knew what to say I felt my face rise towards his cock, as he started to let it slap my face, I dropped one of my hands to his balls while my other hand started to rub my clit. Just as I moaned and licked my lips, the tip of Jeff's cock slammed on it, leaving some pre cum on my tongue. As I brought my tongue back in while his cock kept hitting my face, I tasted the salty goodness bringing a lot of memories back to my body.

"Your cock tastes so good my son"

I said not able to hold back at giving his cock little kisses as it hit my lips. Seeing that Jeff's hand took over his cock aiming it at my lips on every hit. I tried to hold back but he grabbed my hair. He smiled at me.

"Come on mom, you know you like this, just open your mouth a little."

Not sure what to do I let my lips do what they wanted, parting my lips a little. I darted out my tongue to taste his cock even more.

"I want to hear you beg for my cock mom, tell me what you would like me to do to you with it."

Knowing full well what Jeff was doing I knew that if I did this there would be no turning back, so I bit my lips to not say anything. Grabbing a fistful of hair, I felt him slam his cock harder against my face before pulling away. As I saw that big throbbing cock getting away from me I felt desperate.

"No..."

I whispered softly.

"Tell me mom."

As I sensed the dominant tone in his voice it switched something inside me. Pushing my chest forward I looked at him in the eyes.

"I want you to take me with that cock and show me you are the man of the house."

I said as I pinched my clit, moaning slightly.

"And?"

He asked, grinning now.

"I want you to make me your little slut."

I said blushing as the words left my lips, but with no time to ponder on it I felt the tip of Jeff's cock already pressing against my lips. Slowly I opened my mouth, knowing how wrong this was, but only thinking about how good it felt to feel this huge cock slowly slide through my lips, over my tongue to finally poke my throat that had been empty for so long. As his cock stopped for a second at the end my throat, I moaned on it sending shivers down my spine.

As he let go off my hair I grabbed him by his ass and started to impale myself on that huge cock, moaning as I ground my pussy in my panties. Then as I felt his cock grow in my mouth I knew it was about to explode. Hearing him grunt I readied myself to swallow his almost 4 months of delayed spunk. But just as I felt the first jets hit the back of my throat he pulled out of my mouth shooting the rest of his huge load onto my face. Spurt after spurt of cum covered my face as I licked my lips enjoying the taste of my boy.

"Hmmm that's a good little slut."

Turning me on even more about this I felt him grab me by the hair again, and dragged me off to the hallway taking one of the sitting pillows with him. Stopping in front of the huge mirror in the hallway he dropped the mini couch in front of it and turned my face to the mirror.

"I saw you check yourself out here before joining me, slut."

Slapping his still hard cock against my face he pushed me over the pillow and kneeled behind me, as he pulled my face up to see myself in the mirror, covered in cum with my son behind me holding me by the hair he started to pull down my panties with his free hand.

"Look at you, you little slut. Covered in the cum of your son."

I moaned as I felt the hot head of my son's cock press against my pussy lips. But I was surprised that he didn't slam it in. Instead I felt it leave my pussy lips again and a sharp slap landed on my ass. Knowing what he wanted I looked at him in the mirror.

"Take me as your little whore Jeff, make me your slut."

As I finished this I felt his huge cock just slam right into my tight pussy for the first time. My first cock in seven years. Screaming hard I saw him enjoying the feeling of my pussy around his cock.

"Mom you are so tight."

"Oh Jeff, just fuck me like a little bitch."

I screamed as I pushed my ass towards his hips. Looking at him in the mirror I saw his muscles flex as he slammed me hard in the pussy as he slapped me. Feeling his hand rest on my ass, I then felt his thumb push through my virgin ass.

"That's it son, I want that huge cock of yours in there. Fuck me like an anal whore."

I felt his cock leave my pussy. I buried my face in the pillow as I raised my ass up high. Feeling his cock head against it I felt my head being pulled up again.

"I want you to see the expression on your face when I make you my slut."

I moaned trying to push my ass against his cock.

"Tell me who are you mom."

"I am your little cockslut."

I said I felt his cock tear through my ass. Burning sensations mixing with pleasure. Moaning like a little bitch I started orgasming under my son. As my ass contracted around his shaft, I felt his cock twitch, and then the hot creamy sperm covering the inside of my ass. Groaning one last time, I felt Jeff bend over to lay down on me, feeling his strong body over mine I wriggled my ass a little. Then as I felt his hard cock slowly shrink out of me, I pouted in the mirror.

Smiling he said: "Don't worry mom, now that you are my little slut, there is no way you won't get seconds."

Gamina
Gamina
234 Followers
12