All Comments on 'My Son's Best Friend'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I liked the story and read the whole thing but man, that was a long read with really not that much sex. I'm used to reading stories that are a little more explicit. It was a good reading story, just not a good jerkoff story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tennis Court Refurb Porn

I loved the 312 pages about redoing the courts. Sizzling stuff.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 6 years ago
i gave it 1 star because

you fucked up the story when you made him a control freak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Yes not much sex but well written interesting

maxx308maxx308almost 6 years ago
Sorry

Read 6 pages and felt the story was going nowhere.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Such tender .moments throughout the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too much

I feel that it's way too long with not enough sex. It was also way to detailed it is meant to be a quick story full of sex. You can never have to much detail in the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable

This was a very enjoyable story. Would have enjoyed a little more sex but I really enjoyed the development of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?

Twelve pages...?!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A little long in the tooth and at the end you kinda whitewash the sex scenes after such a long build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First of all, you obviously do not know much about children. You describe a three year old kindergartener as a geek who never had any friends. Three year olds are in preschool, not kindergarten. How is a child that young considered a geek when they have very little life experience? Unless a three year old has been in day care, they have little opportunity to make many friends.

The story took a strange turn toward the end. The male character seemed very stunted and did not know how to relate to women. The story would have been much better if the relationship would have been allowed to develop naturally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous