My Son's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,345 Followers

The kids got home a little before dinner. No one said anything. Just normal conversation but I was more and more aware of Timmy checking me out.

Ally finally said she was going to change for bed. Timmy too. They went upstairs. I didn't know what to do so up I did nothing, I didn't want Ally or Timmy to see me in my frumpy pajamas.

When Ally returned she was wearing a t shirt and little boy short panties. She was covered, but it seemed wrong. I didn't say anything. Timmy came down in his usual gym shorts and T.

I didn't want to go to bed. I didn't want a repeat of last night, but I was tired so I finally gave in.

"Good night kids," I said. Then I added, "And don't forget the rules."

I went and put on my pjs. Then snuck into the hallway. I am not sure if I wanted to catch them or didn't. Either way they were just sitting in each other's arms watching tv. I went back to bed.

I heard the tv go off and the kids go upstairs. They kissed good night and went to their separate rooms. It was no more than ten minutes I heard a door open. I quietly looked out my door. Ally was sneaking into Timmy's room. She had left the door open a bit. Quietly as I could I snuck down the hall and peered through the crack. Ally was on her knees pulling Timmy's shorts off.

She took his cock in her hand. It looked huge against her small hands. In reality it was big. Not huge. About 8" long and 2-3" thick. I stared as she dropped her head and took it in her mouth. I saw her glance my way. I pulled back enough I was sure she couldn't see me.

Ally stood up and shimmied out of her panties. Then pulled her top up over her head. Timmy's feet were facing the door. Ally straddle his cock. She placed the head against her pussy and, leaning forward, slowly lowered herself on it. I was behind her and had a perfect view. I could see his big cock stretch her pussy as he entered her. I was surprised she could take the whole thing. She started to rise and fall on his cock. With each stroke I could see her juices glistening along the shaft. My hand unconsciously went to my nipples. I started pulling lightly on them.

Then she started talking. "God Timmy, I love your cock. You feel so good. You fill me up." Then she took a turn. "Wow, you're mom looked hot today. Why doesn't she have a boyfriend? Hell, I'd do her. Ooooo, someone liked that."

She was obviously reacting to something he did.

"You'd like to watch me and your mom? Would you like to watch me suck on her gorgeous tits? Lick her pussy." Timmy moaned. "Would you want to kiss me after I ate her?" she went on.

I could see Timmy pick up his pace. My fingers had found my clit.

"Naughty boy," she said. "Did you like watching me put lotion on her? She felt so good. I wanted to untie her bottoms and keep rubbing.

"Would you like her to see that big cock of yours. I bet it would fill her up, just like you fill me up."

With that Timmy grunted. I saw his body spasm. Ally kept riding his cock. I could see the juices flowing around the shaft now mixed with Timmy's cum. I stood mesmerized. Just then, Ally turned and looked at the door. She gave me a big smile and blew me a kiss.

She knew. She'd known the whole time. I didn't know what to do. I slowly went to my room.

About 10 minutes later Ally opened the door. She walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "It's ok Beverly," she whispered. "Timmy loves you. He has plenty of love for both of us."

I slept fitfully that night. Not really sure what the next day would bring. What it brought me was breakfast in bed. Ally brought me coffee, some fruit, and rolls.

"Where's Timmy," I asked.

"Still sleeping," she said.

I didn't know what to say. I just sat there. I looked at Ally. She was wearing a men's shirt that, if it were buttoned, might have covered everything. As it was she only had 3 buttons buttoned. Depending on how she moved I could see her ass, pussy, or tits.

"I saw you watching last night," she started.

I started to protest, she stopped me.

"It's ok," she said. "I liked it. It was sexy being watched. I liked it. A lot. And did you see how your son reacted to me talking about you? I don't blame him. I wish I were as hot as you."

I started to protest, but she went on.

"It's ok, I'm not jealous. There's plenty of love to go around. Timmy told me about all the sacrifices you made for him. He loves you for them."

I started to say something. I'm not sure what. I certainly couldn't yell at them for having sex in the house. All that came out was "Thank you."

"Eat your breakfast," She concluded.

She'd brought enough for both of us. I ate my breakfast silently as I watched her eat hers. I had no idea what to say. I felt like this 18 year old girl was in control and I was just a spectator caught in the tide. She babbled on. The more she talked the more I could tell how much she loved Timmy and what a sweet girl she was.

Ally finished her breakfast and went downstairs. I finished mine, threw on a robe and also headed downstairs. Ally was down there still in the mostly unbuttoned men's shirt. She was kissing Timmy and was grabbing his ass with her hands down the back of the shorts he slept in.

As soon as Timmy saw me he pulled away. "Mom," he stammered. "I, uh..."

Ally stepped in. "It's ok Timmy. Your mom and I talked. She's ok with us. Aren't you Beverly."

I shouldn't have been. Ally was half naked in my kitchen with her hands on Timmy's ass but the reality was they were kinda cute, sexy as a couple, and I was kind of turned on. I felt ashamed and excited. To say conflicted was an understatement.

"You're fine," I said.

"Told you," said Ally. "Now kiss me." She threw her arms around Timmy's neck and kissed him. Her shirt pulled up and exposed her pretty much perfect ass. His hands landed on it and then pulled away. Very shortly he gave in to the kiss and his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her in.

I couldn't stop watching. I was jealous she was kissing him because he was my son but I was also jealous as I wanted someone grabbing my ass.

She broke the kiss. "See Timmy, everything's fine," she said.

He gave me one more look and I nodded my head.

The kids were going out with friends. This time she was wearing a little skirt with a pullover tank. Once again I'm sure she wasn't wearing a bra.

I went about my normal day. I couldn't get the images of her pussy stretched around his cock out of my head. About 3:00 I locked myself into my room and gave in to my urges.

The kids were home for dinner. I was feeling like a slob in my jeans and T next to Ally in her little skirt. Dinner conversation was nice. She had a kind of enthusiasm that made you happy to be with her and feel good about yourself. After dinner I asked if the kids had plans.

"No," said Ally. "We wanted to spend time with you."

"Oh come on," I said. "There must be something better to do."

"There's always something else to do," said Ally. "But there's nothing we want to do more. We figured we could put on our jammies and watch a movie?

jammies? That made me nervous, what did she consider jammies? They disappeared upstairs, I headed to my room. As I was about to go in Ally came out of her room. She came over to me and said, "Wear something cute."

Cute? What was she talking about. I pulled out my normal pajamas and started to undress. As I did I couldn't get her words out of my head. 'Wear something cute'.

When was the last time I wore 'cute' jammies? Did I even own cute Jammies?

I started looking through my drawers. I did have lingerie, it hadn't seen light in almost 8 years. There was nothing 'cute' in there, there was 'fuck me' in there. I looked again. Well by my standards it said 'fuck me' but by other standards....

My eyes settled on one piece. It was a deep dark purple nighty. It had spaghetti straps and a low cut front. It had little pink bows at the point of the cleavage and where the shoulder straps connected in front. I remembered it was short.

I took off the rest of my clothes and slipped it on. It fell about 2 inches below my ass. I looked cute in it. I took it off, put it on the bed, and decided to shower. When I came out I grabbed my other pjs. As I held them I looked again at the nightie now lying on the bed. I thought about what Ally might be wearing. A twinge of jealousy that Timmy would only pay attention to her sparked through my brain. I pushed it away.

I picked up the nightie and put it on again. I looked good. I was covered. It was cute. I decided to go with it. It came with a little pair of string bikini panties. I put those on too.

I opened my door. I could hear the tv on and them downstairs. The couch faced away from the stairs. Timmy was sitting up. Ally was straddling his lap and kissing him. I just stood there, from my position I couldn't tell if they were fucking or just kissing. Again, a bit of jealously and an urge to see.

Ally saw me.

"Oh my god," she said. "You look amazing. Timmy, check out your mom."

Timmy turned to look.

"Doesn't she look great?" Ally asked.

Timmy nodded his head. I think he was kind of shocked. He didn't take his eyes off me.

"Well tell her," demanded Ally

"You look amazing," said Timmy. I could tell by his tone he meant it.

"Thank you," was all I could say.

Ally climbed off Timmy and pulled me to the couch. Well, they hadn't been fucking.

"You're so pretty," Ally told me. "Come sit." She sat me next to Timmy on the couch.

Timmy was in his usual gym shorts and t shirt. Ally was in a white ribbed long t shirt that clung to every curve of her body. It was obvious she was not wearing underwear. In fact sitting down, with her standing in front of me, I could see a bit of her shaved pussy lips. I knew she was shaved from when I watched Timmy fuck her. A picture of his big cock stretching her pussy again came to mind.

Seeing her bare pussy lips made me glad I'd shaved mine in the shower. I'd never done it before, but for some reason I did it tonight.

Ally sat on the other side of Timmy. She snuggled up to him and asked what I wanted to watch.

"Oh, anything is ok with me," I said.

"Cool," said Ally. "Porn it is."

"Porn?" I repeated not quite comprehending.

"Sure," said Ally. "You said anything, we haven't watched a lot of porn, and you have pay per view. Why not?"

My mind wasn't really focusing. I had no response. I should have, but I admit, I hadn't seen porn before. Part of me was curious. Part of me appalled. Both parts kept their mouths shut.

I just sat there, Timmy next to me, Ally on the other side with the remote. She settled on a movie. I didn't catch the name. A girl, looking much like Ally was on the screen. Dressed in a cliche schoolgirl outfit she was waiting for her boyfriend. If there was more plot I missed it. The boy friend showed up and she immediately dropped to her knees, undid the guys pants and started sucking his cock.

The scene was turning me on. I'd never really seen porn before and I admit it was sexy. I glanced down, I could see it was also turning Timmy on. His cock was starting to grow under his shorts.

Ally looked at me. "That looks like fun, doesn't it?" she asked.

I wasn't sure how to to respond. I hadn't given a blow job in almost 8 years. When I knew my marriage was in trouble. I was giving blow jobs in a desperate attempt to save it. They weren't fun. They were desperate.

I had to admit the girl on the screen looked like she was loving it. She was making it look fun.

"Well she looks like she's having fun," I answered.

Timmy laughed, "He looks like he's having fun too."

We all laughed. That kind of relaxed me. I started to feel comfortable watching the movie with them. Then a second woman walked in. She was older.

"Hi mom," the guy on the screen said.

Hi mom? Mom? What was she going to do. She looked at the boy and girl, got down on her knees and said, "Let me help."

Ok now mom and girl were sucking this guys cock. My mind was racing. I couldn't help it. My eyes glanced at Timmy's cock. When I looked Ally had her hand on it over his shorts. It was hard. I could see the outline of it through his shorts. Ally started rubbing it.

"Ally!" Timmy said. "My mom!"

"It's ok," she replied. "Isn't it," she said looking at me.

"Did you know the last two nights your mom watched us fooling around?" She explained. "Didn't you Beverly?"

Timmy turned to look at me. My skin felt hot. I must have been beat red.

"Beverly?" Ally repeated

I nodded my head. Timmy looked amazed.

"You liked watching, didn't you?" She pushed.

I felt caught, trapped. I wanted to deny it. On the screen the girl had taken her clothes off. She was holding the guys cock while his mother sucked it.

I nodded my head again.

Ally started stroking Timmy's cock through his shorts. I could see the outline strain against the material.

"Your son has an amazing cock," she said.

I just watched.

"Look how long and thick it is," she continued.

She was right. It was both.

"What was the best part of watching," she asked.

I didn't answer.

"C''mon. What was your favorite part?"

I don't know why I answered, it might have been because the girl on the screen had straddled the boy's cock and the mom was guiding it into the girl's pussy. I could see her pussy lips stretching around it. Between the movie, how lonely I'd been, seeing Ally and Timmy fuck, seeing what a man Timmy had become, some kind of dam burst.

"That," I said. "How much he stretched you."

Timmy looked shocked.

Ally still had control of the situation. She pulled Timmy's cock out.

"It's big," she said. "But not too big."

She stroked it while she talked. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I hadn't seen a cock in over six years. His looked perfect.

Ally reached for my hand and pulled it towards Timmy's cock. I didn't resist. Using her hand she guided mine up and down the shaft. The smooth skin felt warm and soft in my hand. Timmy let out a soft moan.

"You like that baby? Your mom and I stroking your big fat cock?" she said in a sexy voice.

"Uh huh," said Timmy.

"Then you're going to love this," she said and bent over and took his cock in her mouth. As she did the shirt she was wearing slipped up to her hips and revealed that sexy ass.

I continued to stroke it as her lips wrapped around the tip.

"Mmmmm....," was all Timmy said.

I could feel her saliva drop down the shaft as I continued to stroke him.

She stopped and looked at me. "Your turn," she said.

She wanted me to suck my son's cock? Was I really doing this? Did I want to cross this line? I looked at the screen. Mom was on her knees licking the guys shaft as he pumped it in and out of the girl. I slid to my knees on the floor. Cock still in hand I guided it to my mouth.

It felt good. I felt good. I felt slutty. Not in a bad way. In a way that made me feel wanton, sexy. I got as much in my mouth as possible. I slid my lips up and down the shaft as I pumped his shaft. It felt wonderful. Timmy's hand went to my head. He moaned. I could feel the pressure of his hand holding me on his cock. Not hard, I could move, but enough so I felt he had control. Every time he moaned I could feel my pussy get wetter and wetter.

"I've gotta get fucked," Ally said.

She started to straddle Timmy's legs. I moved my head but kept my hand on the shaft of his cock. In a second her gorgeous ass was in my face. She leaned forward and exposed her pussy to me. I pointed the head of his cock against her pussy and rubbed it up and down to lubricate it. Then I watched her pussy lips spread open as the head of his cock started to enter her. God that was hot. I didn't let go of the shaft. She would slide down it till she hit my hand and then slide back up. Her pussy looked stretched in a wide 'O' around his cock. It was hot.

I glanced at the screen. Mom was on her back being fucked by the guy and the girl was straddling mom's face. Mom was furiously eating her pussy. I'd never been with a girl. I wondered what Ally's pussy tasted like. I placed my face next to my hand, let go of the shaft, and stuck my tongue out.

She tasted tangy sweet. I liked it. I continued to lick it as much as I could as she fucked him. In a moment I felt her body shudder. Timmy's cock became slicker with her Juices.

She climbed off him and I once again took his whole cock in my mouth. This time it tasted of Ally and him. Ally got off the couch and pulled me to my feet. I stood there in front of Timmy, the juices from his cock and her pussy all over my face. Ally was behind me. I felt her hands go to my panties. She slid them off my hips. Then she pulled the straps of my nighty down off my shoulders. I lowered my arms. The nighty slipped over my body and pooled at my feet with the panties. I was naked in front of my son.

"Do it baby," I heard Ally say.

Timmy reached out his arms and took my hands.

"I love you mom," he said as he pulled me onto the couch straddling his legs.

I felt Ally line up his cock with my pussy.

"I love you too," I said as I lowered myself onto his cock.

I felt full. I glanced at the tv. The guy was on his back, his mom straddling his cock and fucking the hell out of him. I could hear her in the background.

"Oh baby, fuck me, fuck your mother, give me that cock, fuck me. Oh god, fuck me, oh my god, I love your cock."

On it went. I hadn't been fucked in years. Here I was fucking my son, while some woman was doing the same on tv. I let it all out. I started fucking Timmy like crazy.

"Oh my god baby. I love you. This feels so good. Fuck me. Oh my god, fuck me. Your cock feels so good. Oh my god, yes, yes,yes. Fuck me. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm fucking you. God yes, fuck me."

I felt it start in my pussy and radiate out. I'd had orgasms over the last few years, but all self induced. This was different. This was my whole body and mind. Wave after wave hit my body. In the end I was drained, exhausted.

It was then that the enormity of what I'd done hit me. I'd fucked my son. What kind of mother fucks her son. I started sobbing uncontrollably. His cock was still hard deep inside of me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What have I done. I'm sorry," I kept repeating through tears.

Even as I said it I started riding his cock again. I didn't even realize I was doing it. I kept riding his cock and saying I was sorry. As I came closer and closer to my orgasm I was sobbing harder and riding him harder.

"I'm sorry," I kept saying as a second orgasm washed over me.

I felt Ally's hand on my cheek. She wiped away some tears. I felt the heat of her body. When did she undress? Then she kissed my face, my tears, and finally my mouth, soft and tender.

"Don't be sorry. We're not," she said softly.

"I love you mom," said Timmy. "You've always been there for me. Nothing will ever come between us."

"That was beautiful," Ally chimed in. "There is so much love to go around. Timmy loves you with all his heart. We've only just met, but just based on what Timmy has said, and what I've seen. I love you too. You are one of the most giving people I've ever met. I wanted you to know that you can have anything Timmy gives to me, but you will always have something I won't."

All this time I still had Timmy's cock inside me. Even as we spoke I started rolling my hips again. I couldn't help myself. It had been so long since I'd been fucked and it felt so good.

My sobbing slowed down to a sniffle. Ally noticed that I'd started riding Timmy's cock again. She had one hand on my hip and the other on my thigh. She was kneeling next to Timmy, naked, with her lips near mine.

"That's it," she whispered. "Fuck him. Take his cock. Take his cum. You deserve to be loved. He loves you. He wants to give you everything. Anything he can."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,345 Followers