My Son's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do too," she said.

She kissed me. I kissed back. I was no longer crying. Again I let myself go to the feeling. His cock felt so good. I felt the pleasure start to wash over me.

"He feels so good," I sighed to Ally.

"I know," she said. "Enjoy it. Fuck him. Cum all over his cock. I want to see you happy. You're making both of us happy."

I closed my eyes and sighed. I rolled my hips and started fucking him. My head back I started breathing heavy. I felt another orgasm rising. I had a hand on Ally's shoulder and my other on Timmy's. I was using them to help me fuck.

I felt my orgasm rise.

"I'm going to cum," I said to no one in particular

Ally leaned into Timmy. She lightly bit his ear. "Go ahead baby. Cum with her. Give it to her."

I started to cum. "Oh my god, I'm cumming. Fuck me. Fuck me."

The orgasm hit me. As it did I felt Timmy stiffen up.

"I love you mom," he said as I felt the first burst of hot cum shoot against the walls of my pussy.

"I love you too," I sighed as the orgasm washed over me. I slumped into Ally's arms as jet after jet of hot cum filled my pussy.

"That's so good," I moaned as I fell into her arms.

We stayed in that position until both our orgasms subsided.

Leaning against Ally's chest I again started to feel remorse. "Now what? I asked.

Ally leaned me back and kissed my lips passionately. I kissed back.

"Now what?" she echoed. "Now we go to bed."

------------------------------------------

As always, your votes, feedback, and comments are appreciated.