All Comments on 'My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 05'

by blackfen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mom pinned son

wow..wow..wow. you r one of the great mom/son author. i like that kind of story where mother submission their son on her sexual mercy. write some story after this series where mom son wrestling and mother sexually pinned her son to defeat(like kandors "moms big legs"). in story son must be beg for mercy but mom perform more sexual submission on her son.

blackfenblackfenover 14 years agoAuthor
just another observation!!!

you might not like my story and that's fine...but until you start posting work of your own maybe you should give some credit to those of us we do contribute to the site...and for some reason most of the negative comments seem to come from anonymous people...I wonder why that is???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't let them get to you!

I'm liking the story a lot, and I suspect that the people knocking you either have small dicks or have mothers who won't give it up for them. They know they hate it yet they still read it. WTF is up with that? As for me, I'd love to see him start porking other relatives with that gigantic joy stick too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

keep on writing , hot story

ushergalushergalalmost 14 years ago
trust

wow that is some really big trust between them for him to wake up hand cufed and just laugh most people would demand to be set free

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My fat cock

I cant help but think about fucking that boys mom in the mouth and cumming all over her face while her son watches. This story turns me on to the point where It makes me fantasize about when I fucked my friends mom with my fat 9 inch cock. I loved fucking her from behind and watching her big titties flop around while my balls slap against her clit... Before I would cum all over her whorish face, I would call her a filthy little slut...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A loving son

I envy your son. All sons should have mothers like you. I hope that in the next and final two chapters, he gets you pregnant (the ultimate sacrifice a son can give to his mother who loves her so much.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Just Plain Nasty****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story though getting to be repetitive. One issue. An apostrophe after a noun or word followed by a s does NOT denote plural. It denotes a possessive form of the word. For example, This Anne's purse. It means that the purse belongs to Anne. You have written," You know mommy's should not kiss their son's like that...or give their big young cock's wet blow job's." Here all the apostrophes are wrong. To portray plural you just have to add a s to the word WITHOUT an apostrophe. Sorry for this correction. Please take it positively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous